As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The [GIF] thread is mourning Stephen Wilhite by arguing about pronunciation (nsf56k)

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    wish I could post this in every thread

safe_image.php?d=AQDEDpRaaFSahmy2&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.tenor.com%2Fimages%2F887ff2c707fb905862a41ff30175ab7e%2Ftenor.gif%3Fitemid%3D16614583&ext=gif&_nc_cb=1&_nc_hash=AQDQDYNpn1MJmj_K

• Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    just fucking

i can't imagine the absolute gall it takes to wear a swastika in front of a Black person, and then try and pull a "come on now, let's be reasonable" move when they get understandably pissed off

• Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    He'd also just thrown a banana at another person.

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    The last mistake that guy makes in a long line of mistakes is having his mouth open when he gets popped in the craw.

Good gif, 10/10.

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    just fucking

i can't imagine the absolute gall it takes to wear a swastika in front of a Black person, and then try and pull a "come on now, let's be reasonable" move when they get understandably pissed off
    It might just be the compression and low framerate, but there's something weird about the way it looks that makes me think it's from a skit or something.

• Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    Its just zoomed in and stabilised.

• Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    It's always time for nazi punching

EVsmTU0.gif

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »
    just fucking

It might just be the compression and low framerate, but there's something weird about the way it looks that makes me think it's from a skit or something.

Yeah, the armband looks like it was added into the gif. It doesn't appear to be shaded, or reacting to the lighting in the room like it should be.
    That might be camera goofiness playing with the reds though, especially if it's been zoomed in and edited in other ways.

• Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2020
    it's just the compression or whatever, the video is very much real

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/seattle-police-respond-to-viral-video-of-man-wearing-swastika-getting-punched/

(this is just a still, but googling will bring up multiple news posts about it)

Houk the Namebringer on
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    "so much for the tolerant left"

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    I enjoyed critiquing the form of the punch when it first hit the net. Solid stance, driving of the back foot, thrown in line from the shoulder, slightly open hand.

That man has experience KTFOing people.

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    TheStig wrote: »
    "so much for the tolerant left"

With a right like that, I don't know that you need to worry about his left.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    klemmingklemming Registered User regular

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Options
    If that dude was a friend of mine and I visited his house, I would leave on principle. Like I wouldn't cut off the friendship or anything, but I'm never entering his house again.

• Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    Wow, the "blow the horn of gondor" is a deep cut into meme history.

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited November 2020
    I assume that's some paintings a realtor carts around for staging as a little ice breaker when showing houses, rather than someone's actual decor
    given how clean and bare the rest of the house looks

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    klemming wrote: »

Why do I get the impression the owner of those paintings still quotes Austin Powers at people and thinks it's the height of wit?

• Options
    i haven't heard anyone (online or off) quote Austin Powers in like 15 years, so i'm not so sure about that

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    I think it's beautiful.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options

sound on

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    i haven't heard anyone (online or off) quote Austin Powers in like 15 years, so i'm not so sure about that
    Oh Behave!

• Options

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Invisible Rubberband prank: (sound optional)

• Options
    djmitchelladjmitchella Registered User regular
    Tony Hawk, at 52, not spilling the milk:

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    edited November 2020
    we don't deserve Tony Hawk

Xehalus on
  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    True. All we really deserve is to run into a succession of very polite men who all look almost, but not quite, exactly like Tony Hawk.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    I just assume that these days Tony Hawk wanders the Earth using feats of skateboarding to perform good deeds.

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Sound

That shit was calculated

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    that horse knows aikido

• Options
    Jedoc wrote: »
    True. All we really deserve is to run into a succession of very polite men who all look almost, but not quite, exactly like Tony Hawk.

It sounds like that sort of already happens, except that it really is Tony Hawk.

I'd seen this one before:

but my new favorite is:

• Options
    I think that was the reference Jedoc was making.

• Options
    oh, right, i am dumb. apologies for slaying the joke.

• Options
    it's okay, you gave anyone not previously aware an easy entry point into something fun and wholesome

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    My fave is
    Are you Tony Hawk
    Yes
    Why?

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »
    My fave is
    Are you Tony Hawk
    Yes
    Why?

it goes right along with the "How do I know when I'm satisfied?" gamer quote as one of those questions that just kinda make you blankly sate ahead for a bit

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular
    Now I'm wondering if he's fixing someone's prank of moving the bricks or fixing the original installer's mistakes.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    my guess is neither, actually

I bet bricks have cracked since it was installed and the maintenance guy who had to replace them didn't or couldn't color match

• Options
    ChallChall Registered User regular
    Skeith wrote: »

Boss: Chall, no one's seen you in three days, is everything okay?

Me: Yeah, there's just so many bricks in the wrong row. I think by next week I'll have them all in order.

• Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    And I'm wondering how much those tools cost and whether it's that easy everywhere or if they're usually sealed in better.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code