As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The [GIF] thread is mourning Stephen Wilhite by arguing about pronunciation (nsf56k)

• Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    Duck...Duck... What the Fuck!?

• Options
    klemmingklemming Registered User regular

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Options
    RT800RT800 Registered User regular
    Some black-magic fuckery goin' on in aisle L2.

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    "I don't really know what's going on" is something I need to have on a shirt.

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    I came close to vomiting just watching that.

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    not sure if it's possible but I would love/hate to see a version of that where the camera keeps his relative body position kept static and the environment rotates around him instead

that seems like a guaranteed way to lose your lunch

• Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    sarukun wrote: »
    "I don't really know what's going on" is something I need to have on a shirt.

I have an "I :❤ Toxic Waste" shirt from Real Genius and "Give Me Head till I'm Dead" from Revenge of the Nerds.

Next movie shirt I'm looking to get is the "I Shaved My Balls for This?!" from Birds of Prey.

~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options

Let me out LET ME IN LET ME IN LET ME IN

• Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Skeith wrote: »
    Sound is mandatory

Her dress is like Inverse Starbuck

KaraThrace.jpg

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    SyngyneSyngyne Registered User regular

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqg3l3r_DRI

5gsowHm.png
  • Options
    Syngyne wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/ZnHmskwqCCQ

~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options

• Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    i know it's impossible to rank dogs because they're all good but i really do think golden retrievers might be the best dog

• Options
    Nope, it's corgis.

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    nah corgis are great but their disdain for our general existence knocks them down a peg

• Options
    oh wait I was thinking of shiba inus

yeah corgis are alright

• Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    i know it's impossible to rank dogs because they're all good but i really do think golden retrievers might be the best dog

They're not my favorite dogs, but they're probably the platonic ideal of a dog

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options

• Options
    This guy made his dog watch 1000 hours of Naruto and this is the result:

• Options

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
  • Options
    klemming wrote: »

what's he do for the next layer?

• Options
    klemming wrote: »

https://youtu.be/gqg3l3r_DRI

Sabre Dance works with so many gifs

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    what's he do for the next layer?
    Move the forklift to the other side, repeat.

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    OSHA would have a field day with that... and yet, it seems quite the efficient method!

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    that is a performance art piece right?

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    It has to be.

• Options

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    I don't want to nitpick, but that seems like it would have been easier without the bike.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    Dr. FlamingoDr. Flamingo 49 Gilded Disc Perceives the Sun Registered User regular
    Probably even easier without the rope in the way. :P

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    I mean, if we're going for easy, not even sure why he left his house or put on pants.

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Jedoc wrote: »
    I don't want to nitpick, but that seems like it would have been easier without the bike.

Then what would be the point of doing it? Are you overthinking it or am I overthinkng it?

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    If you want the easy option, those wheels would make it fairly easy to just push it across the ground to the other side.

• Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Tonkka wrote: »

Then what would be the point of doing it? Are you overthinking it or am I overthinkng it?

Jedoc is making what is known as, in these parts, a 'joke'

• Options
    Fencingsax wrote: »

frankly, I don't care for these 'jokes' all you kids are on about these days

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Fencingsax wrote: »

And I would have gotten away with it too, if it had been either funny or cogent!

GDdCWMm.jpg