Options

[Warframe] Space Ninja Pirate Ship Simulator

• Options
    Lucid_SeraphLucid_Seraph TealDeer MarylandRegistered User regular
    thirty five god damn runs of Tyl Regor later and I finally have all the parts for Equinox and feel like I can move on in Steel Path.

Also, Steel Path Disruption is *misery* because there's hardly any PUGs who ever hop in, so trying to clear a node by yourself is nearly impossible.

See You Space Cowboy: a ttrpg about sad space bounty hunters
    https://podcast.tidalwavegames.com/
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Death Pixie is my main but yeah she takes some Forma lovin' between the frame and the two exalted weapons.

I think I have 14 forma in her total.

Any advice on where to go with her or/forma wise?

It largely just depends on what mods you have any what you're trying to fit in.

For the frame herself I've got her at:
    Duration- 222%
    Efficiency- 105%
    Range- 34%
    Strength- 229%

Mods are:
    Pistol Amp, Aviator
    Intensify, Constitution, Primed Flow, Primed Continuity
    Narrow Minded, Adaptation, Blind Rage, Fleeting Expertise

All of the mods are maxed out so that's a pretty hefty endo investment in addition to the 6 forma. You can probably get away with 4-5 forma but I have every slot polarized so that I have 15 spare capacity for the bonus starting energy at the beginning of missions.

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Oh, is the consensus to not use the augment for extra fire rate? Or was that just for discount lephantis

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular
    Razorwing Blitz is awesome on Titania.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    edited October 2020
    Daimar wrote: »

But not with that build. Razorwing blitz builds generally requires more range and effiency (maxed out effiency) and less strength/duration.

Fiendishrabbit on
    "The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • Options
    dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    The augment would require I press other buttons than "BRRRRT".

I do not.

• Options
    DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular
    edited October 2020
    Daimar wrote: »

But not with that build. Razorwing blitz builds generally requires more range and effiency (maxed out effiency) and less strength/duration.

It works on mine which is at 194% duration, 160% efficiency, 34% range and 155% strength, so there are some sacrifices, but the rate of fire and speed once you're at four buffs is just incredible.

edit: and I see I haven't finished formaing my Titania Prime so I'm missing a mod. Got her right as I started my lazy streak.

Daimar on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    Spent most of the morning buying and selling. Let myself get fleeced a couple of times but I came out pretty well. Redeemer, glaive, and wukong (all prime) are building. Also getting pretty close to rank 25. Probably have enough with what I have left to level and what I am cooking to get their. Should be sometime next week when I hit it.

sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
  • Options
    Spoit wrote: »
    Oh, is the consensus to not use the augment for extra fire rate? Or was that just for discount lephantis

That's what my maxed out Arcane Velocity is for.

• Options
    jothkijothki Registered User regular
    Have the devs said anything about whether they're going to add another 30 ranks to nightwave? I'd love to get to stop now.

• Options
    jothki wrote: »
    Have the devs said anything about whether they're going to add another 30 ranks to nightwave? I'd love to get to stop now.

The last dev stream implied that the final Glassmaker chapter was getting very close to done so I'm doubting they'll be increasing it to 90 this time.

Then again Warframe is Warframe so I wouldn't be shocked at all if suddenly the cap was increased to 90 again :P

• Options
    Warframe. You weird.
    I haven't had a single Hate drop in years, and now you give me two drops in just a few days.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
  • Options
    The other day I got 4 Dreads in 4 missions.

I now have like, 23 of the damn things.

• Options
    Honestly once I got the last Stalker drop I was missing I felt immense relief.

Not so much because I wanted that last drop but rather because there would be no more reason to have hope every time he appeared.

The Stalker became a meaningless thing rather than a nearly inevitable source of disappointment because I got another god damned fucking Dread blueprint.

• Options
    furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    edited October 2020
    Finally had to break down and by more weapon slots since I keep making prime weapons. Probably going to have to buy another set before I finish what I have cooking now. Plus I really need to finish leveling the archwing stuff I have so going to need some more slots there as well. At least I have been making some decent plat in the market lately.

Speaking of stalker I still don't have hate or war but Shadow stalker was nice enough to drop me his ephemera. I guess I should farm up ash systems to make it. I need an ash for Audrey anyways.

furlion on
    sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
  • Options
    furlion wrote: »
    Finally had to break down and by more weapon slots since I keep making prime weapons. Probably going to have to buy another set before I finish what I have cooking now. Plus I really need to finish leveling the archwing stuff I have so going to need some more slots there as well. At least I have been making some decent plat in the market lately.

Speaking of stalker I still don't have hate or war but Shadow stalker was nice enough to drop me his ephemera. I guess I should farm up ash systems to make it. I need an ash for Audrey anyways.

Not so say Ash isn't farmable but I much prefer the accidental "Oh, hey, I guess I have all the Ash parts now?" version of farming him since his parts only drop from Grineer Maniacs and farming them is... unpleasantly time consuming.

• Options
    dipuc4lifedipuc4life ... In my own HeadRegistered User regular
    Speaking about unpleasantly time-consuming... I started my regular Equinox farm last night. I decided that since one of the nightwave acts was to assassinate three bosses I might as well bump off Tyl. I got three different parts in the three assassination missions and thought ... "Hmmm, maybe this won't be as bad as people say...". Famous last words. LOL.

I'm sure I used up all of my luck as the next 25 or so runs devolved into getting 1 new part every 5 or so runs. At least I've got all the night aspect parts. But I'm down to my last part needed. I'm hoping that by speaking about the day aspect Chassis in these comments that I need to drop, that RNGesus will take pity on me and let it drop. Ahem, I NEED an Equinox Day Aspect Chassis blueprint to drop. *crosses fingers, eyes, toes, and legs AND arms* ... Wish me luck.

That being said, I'm at least mentally prepared to go several hundred more runs than I want. At least I haven't gotten tired of good old Tyl ... yet. I suspect that around the time I get tired of hearing him will be when the part will drop. I should stick to my own philosophy and take one or two runs a night until it eventually drops. Yeah ... I don't even know what I was thinking making THAT many runs last night, LOL.

NNID: SW-6490-6173-9136
    Playstation: Dipuc4Life
    Warframe_Switch IGN: ONVEBAL
  • Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    Honestly once I got the last Stalker drop I was missing I felt immense relief.

Not so much because I wanted that last drop but rather because there would be no more reason to have hope every time he appeared.

The Stalker became a meaningless thing rather than a nearly inevitable source of disappointment because I got another god damned fucking Dread blueprint.

It's always weird reading about people winning the lottery. Pretty sure there's somebody here that has like 20 copies of despair they showed me once. >_>

“I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    I have 11 dread blueprints, one despair, one hate

it's very confusing

• Options
    I kinda wish "Number of Dread blueprints sold for credits" was in your personal stats

• Options
    So I figured out how to kill Exploiter orb solo. But it takes so much time that it doesn't feel worth it...
    ... although I might do it anyway for Hildryn.

• Options
    kralizecckralizecc Registered User regular
    With the right setup it should be about as fast as a group, just a matter of having the right combo of elements really.

In warframe on PC my name is severenn
  • Options
    kralizecc wrote: »
    With the right setup it should be about as fast as a group, just a matter of having the right combo of elements really.

I think you're thinking off the Profit-taker. Exploiter orb is the coolant fight, and the problem is that keeping coolant raknoids away while throwing containers is a bit too much multitasking for me to do reliably.
    The damage phase of the Exploiter orb happens in seconds.

• Options

I think you're thinking off the Profit-taker. Exploiter orb is the coolant fight, and the problem is that keeping coolant raknoids away while throwing containers is a bit too much multitasking for me to do reliably.

You are correct, I always get them backwards. Soloing exploiter is kindof grueling

• Options
    Yup solo exploiter orb is possible but not a very realistic way to farm her because ye gods is it frustrating/time consuming. If you could lay down a cosmic specter and a force specter at the same time it probably wouldn't be so bad but alas.

If anyone needs help farming her on PC though let me know. I will never get tired of watching death pixie form Titania rip chunks out of spider-mom.

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Yup solo exploiter orb is possible but not a very realistic way to farm her because ye gods is it frustrating/time consuming. If you could lay down a cosmic specter and a force specter at the same time it probably wouldn't be so bad but alas.

If anyone needs help farming her on PC though let me know. I will never get tired of watching death pixie form Titania rip chunks out of spider-mom.

The annoying bit isn't damaging her, but managing the spider not adds

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I've made the Trumna

I ...

I like it.

• Options
    Spoit wrote: »

The annoying bit isn't damaging her, but managing the spider not adds

I mean... yes?

The warframe specters aren't for damaging her, they're for popping adds before they get to her. If I could do two warframe specters at once then two spawn points could be easily covered. Having to only manage the other two would make it immensely more easy.
    I've made the Trumna

I ...

I like it.

It's so fun to use.

My Corinth Prime with the riven I have for it is undeniably more effective but the Trumna is so much more fun.

• Options
    NipsNips He/Him Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    Could you try other spectres, say Clem and the Syndicate ones, to cover other spawn lanes? I know you can have multiple spectres out if they're not duplicates of each other.

JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • Options
    Nips wrote: »
    Could you try other spectres, say Clem and the Syndicate ones, to cover other spawn lanes? I know you can have multiple spectres out if they're not duplicates of each other.

It could theoretically work if they were stacked up. So like Clem+Corrupted Heavy Gunner+etc could possibly cover another spawn lane but lack of focus fire might be a problem. The issue is they don't have nearly the DPS potential that warframe specters have.

I've done some experimenting in the past and the specter AI itself isn't super helpful either. Usually if I place them far enough away from spider-mom they don't hyper focus on her and ignore the adds strolling by 10ft away but it's not guaranteed.

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    I finally capped Quills and Ostron, so the only factions I'm not max with are Necraloid and Vox Solaris.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Also, i think because early on I'd been focused on clearing the system map and then there were all the frames with random unlocks it just didn't occur to me that there were frames I could just get all the bits from clan labs.

So I just added 4 frames to my collection. Well technically 5 but one was wukong, which I already have primed so the moment I capped his rank I threw him into helminth.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I've maxed Necraloid just by doing a few iso runs because I wanted to make the brobot

I think I should spam bounties until I get the Xaku parts so I can be a spoopy skeleton for Halloween

• Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular

I made the mistake of soloing it with an Acceltra and Catchmoon. That phase... -_- so painful...

“I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Options

I made the mistake of soloing it with an Acceltra and Catchmoon. That phase... -_- so painful...

As bad as when I tried to kill Sargas Ruk with a Tonkor?

Speaking of trying to kill, the other night I ran a couple vaults with people who absolutely splattered the mechs, I mean one shot if that many shots. There a particular weak point or something you can hit?

Either that, or it was just a Bramma getting real lucky, but I dunno. 3/3 like that.

• Options
    dporowski wrote: »

Speaking of trying to kill, the other night I ran a couple vaults with people who absolutely splattered the mechs, I mean one shot if that many shots. There a particular weak point or something you can hit?

Either that, or it was just a Bramma getting real lucky, but I dunno. 3/3 like that.

They're invulnerable except for the shoulders and back (the back can be reached with punchthrough). Octavia and trinity can also melt enemy mechs with their damage reflection abilities. Usually enemy mechs just go boom for either of them.

• Options

They're invulnerable except for the shoulders and back (the back can be reached with punchthrough). Octavia and trinity can also melt enemy mechs with their damage reflection abilities. Usually enemy mechs just go boom for either of them.

Yeah, I dunno; I'm reading that a Stropha can 1-shot when applied properly, so can a Redeemer Prime, but this was even faster than the Octavia "stop hitting yourself no wait actually don't ha ha" trick.

• Options

Shoot the arms off, then shoot the glowy shoulder holes. To drop their damage reflect shield shoot them in their glowy back hole.

Or just cheese it with Octavia.

(I recommend cheesing it with Octavia)

• Options
    After you shoot the arms off, you can then shoot the shoulder pads off to get at the weak spots under them, anything heavy hitting can pretty much one shot them. I'm still uncertain if nyx's mind bolts had an impact, but those plus the hirudo made nearly instant work of them many, many times for me.

• Options
    NipsNips He/Him Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    My go-to has been Nyx with a Stropha.

Apparently, I'm now "the guy" in my IRL friend group that's responsible for killing Necramechs. Lol.

JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
This discussion has been closed.