As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Anyone into Wrestling?

Jester19xJester19x Registered User regular
So during the weekend, AEW is having it's ppv. Is anyone doing kinda like a watch party or something like that?

• Options
    DeathJest3rDeathJest3r Registered User regular
    Smackdown is also in the TD Garden on the 28th. Here's hoping that Xavier Woods can pull some surprise appearances during the weekend.

• Options
    chocobo1010chocobo1010 Registered User new member
    I'm sure most sports bars will be showing it, but a watch party would be cool.

• Options
    falknessfalkness Registered User regular
    I was thinking of ordering it in my hotel, but I remember internet being pretty crappy later in the day

• Options
    MarinoMarino Giant Bomb Moderator / League of Heels Webmaster Macon, GARegistered User regular
    I've watched WrestleMania during PAX East twice on hotel wifi. 2010 was iffy, but the most recent worked totally fine.

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    We've got a wrasslin' thread in SE++, swing by and have a chat!

• Options
    sillyzombie666sillyzombie666 massRegistered User regular
    Smackdown is also in the TD Garden on the 28th. Here's hoping that Xavier Woods can pull some surprise appearances during the weekend.

I think he will be there because if I remember correctly I saw he was doing some sort of party with mega ran and a bunch of other nerds. I got to meet him last year and then the year before that I ended up meeting ember Moon because he sent her to my friends booth and I had no clue it was her while I was taking selfies with a giant cinnamon bun

I REJECT YOUR REALITY AND SUBSTITUTE MY OWN
  • Options
    DeathJest3rDeathJest3r Registered User regular

I think he will be there because if I remember correctly I saw he was doing some sort of party with mega ran and a bunch of other nerds. I got to meet him last year and then the year before that I ended up meeting ember Moon because he sent her to my friends booth and I had no clue it was her while I was taking selfies with a giant cinnamon bun

Oh, I know Woods will be there because UpUpDownDown is on the panel schedule. I'm just hoping that since the Smackdown roster is in town that we'll see the New Day, Ember Moon, Breeze, & co. come through.

• Options
    Clive_ShadowstrikeClive_Shadowstrike Registered User new member
    I'm having a wresting cosplay meetup as The Fiend. There will also be a Finn Balor/Demon Prince cosplay there too. If anyone else dresses up we can meet up?

• Options
    Thanks everyone. If anyone finds out any more info if anyone is gonna watch it please lemme know. I really dont wanna miss it

• Options
    RooseveltCatRooseveltCat Registered User regular
    Hi. I want to watch the AEW ppv! A couple of people in my group may be inclined to join as well. I don't know Boston well but if somebody wants to just pick a bar near the convention center that will have it I'm in!

• Options
    ClannMorganClannMorgan Registered User regular
    We did this like two years ago for Wrestlemania. We had a roku, beer, food, and piled in to someone’s hotel room. It was really fun!

• Options
    We did this like two years ago for Wrestlemania. We had a roku, beer, food, and piled in to someone’s hotel room. It was really fun!

Well let me know if you happen to find anyone doing that lol