As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Some of these [chat]s are Ostriches.

ronyaronya Arrrrrf.the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
shtTDtrh.png

Discuss.

aRkpc.gif

Some of these [chat]s are Ostriches. 53 votes

They're all ostriches.
24%
MrMisterRear Admiral ChocoFeralKid PresentableVishNubTetraRayKruiteronyamysticjuicerzepherinRavenhpltc24cB557H3Knuckles 13 votes
They're all ostriches.
35%
RedTideHappylilElfTTODewbackTehSpectreArchDesktop HippieMx. QuillAbdhyiusHonkBloodySlothChanusTicaldfjamAuralynxknitdanBSoBTuminTraceIlpalaGiantGeek2020 19 votes
They're all ostriches.
39%
MulysaSemproniusQuidtynicElendilDarkPrimustyrannuskriegsFuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudjungleroomxBrodyZilla360TcheldorHahnsoo1SleepOrcaVoid Slayerdavidsdurionsspool32milskiKana 21 votes

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    They're all ostriches.
    big birds
    deep holes
    .com

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    They're all ostriches.
    I think the top left is an ostrich.

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    dguCWjc.jpg

No wait, those are Osterreicher

• Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    They're all ostriches.
    God that's one of the grossest fast food items I could conceive, and I remember the Double Down.

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    I am offended by burger king culturally appropriating the roll and chips

• Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    Another thought about BG3.

I hope it's a smaller party focused game. Like 4 person party.

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    They're all ostriches.
    ronya wrote: »
    shtTDtrh.png

Discuss.
    "Prove, prove, prove! Prove to me you’re not a robot! Look at these curvy letters. Much curvier than most letters, wouldn’t you say? No robot could ever read these. You look mortal, if ye be. You look and you type what you think you see! Is it an E or is it a 3? That’s up to ye. The passwords that passed, you correctly guessed, but now it’s time for the robot test!"

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Wendy's has good chicken sandwiches and also terrible labor practices. I find their social media to be pretty distasteful as people think the brand is funny instead of noticing that they just got in trouble for breaking child labor laws, and refusing to join agreements to pay fair wages for farmers and fruit pickers.

Also i think french fry sandwiches are a popularish thing in the UK?

• Options
    They're all ostriches.
    japan wrote: »
    dguCWjc.jpg

No wait, those are Osterreicher
    I am thinking about how to make this joke to my German colleagues then also thinking about how they would not get this joke 100% and I am dying. TY.

• Options
    They're all ostriches.

no
    i want 6!!!

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    "Woke" brands are the worst.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    I'm having a bad day. Is anyone else having a bad day? Blegh.

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    They're all ostriches.
    SniperGuy wrote: »
    Wendy's has good chicken sandwiches and also terrible labor practices. I find their social media to be pretty distasteful as people think the brand is funny instead of noticing that they just got in trouble for breaking child labor laws, and refusing to join agreements to pay fair wages for farmers and fruit pickers.

but also the only food worth a shit in the UK is knockoff Indian food. so we really don't need to be using them as a basis for anything

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Long leg, stands up straight, has eggs, big scary eyes, not necessarily super smart

The middle right is definitely the ostrich

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

no
    i want 6!!!

The best Final Fantasy had 12-14, so that's probably the right number. Moar people moar better.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular

yup

I think im going to buy Wolcen later, the server issues seemed to of cleared up and I wanna play a loot game

• Options
    TuminTumin Registered User regular
    They're all ostriches.
    And now we see who the despicable centrists are

• Options
    They're all ostriches.
    Oh for fuck sakes, this old guy doesn't know how to do a webinar. God this is the worst. Fuck it they have 10 minutes of my time before I go to a meeting.

• Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular

no
    i want 6!!!

Boo! Hiss!

• Options
    HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular

Chip butties are pretty great, truth be told.
    The Burger King version of them would be a disappointment, though.

sig.gif
  • Options
    They're all ostriches.
    Quit yelling into the phone.

• Options

yup

I think im going to buy Wolcen later, the server issues seemed to of cleared up and I wanna play a loot game

I hear good things. I'm gonna Satisfactory later because I need to lay some pipe :winky:

but I haven't unlocked pipes yet

also apparently different resource nodes can be impure, regular, and rich and so you can mine more stuff out of them! I haven't been paying attention to that at all!

• Options
    Shivahn wrote: »

no
    i want 6!!!

The best Final Fantasy had 12-14, so that's probably the right number. Moar people moar better.

Aren't all FF games 3 or 4?

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    Oh you meant tactics you monster.

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular

yup

I hear good things. I'm gonna Satisfactory later because I need to lay some pipe :winky:

also apparently different resource nodes can be impure, regular, and rich and so you can mine more stuff out of them! I haven't been paying attention to that at all!

you going to stream?

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    They're all ostriches.

no
    i want 6!!!

Four always gets the same set up: Tank, healer, magic guy, physical damage guy.

Six opens it up much better.

• Options
    Morning roll
    Proper chips
    Butter
    Brown sauce

• Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    They're all ostriches.
    Nah, pretty sure Shiv's on record as having VI as a favorite so likely meant people in the party in total.

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options

no
    i want 6!!!

They are usually more than that (the first few were four or so), but you swap out others. Mid-later games (I have not played anything past 10) you have one main character and swap the others out. VI was unique in that party size was four, but there was no main character (though the first part of the story centers on Terra), the roster was huge (12 with 2 blank slate secret characters), and there were occasions where you split the party and had up to three parties of four for a dungeon.

• Options

yup

you going to stream?

Yup! I'm pretty much streaming every day this week because I have no chill. Also I'm so dang close to 500 followers at which point I'm gonna do a 24 hour marathon stream of various stuff so that'll be fun.

I bought a green screen shirt so I can stream VR stuff without feeling self conscious about how I'm overweight.

• Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    They're all ostriches.
    Somebody’s lunch smells powerfully of LB media

Hm

• Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    They're all ostriches.
    Somebody’s lunch smells powerfully of LB media

Hm

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    I look forward to McDonald's countering by rolling Wigan kebabs out globally, but calling them McPies, and the resulting arson of every single branch in Lancashire

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Final Fantasy Tactics still had pretty low numbers per battle

(Also it is the best FF game by a mile)

• Options

no
    i want 6!!!

They are usually more than that (the first few were four or so), but you swap out others. Mid-later games (I have not played anything past 10) you have one main character and swap the others out. VI was unique in that party size was four, but there was no main character (though the first part of the story centers on Terra), the roster was huge (12 with 2 blank slate secret characters), and there were occasions where you split the party and had up to three parties of four for a dungeon.

They're talking party size though not the complete roster size

• Options
    Final Fantasy Tactics still had pretty low numbers per battle

(Also it is the best FF game by a mile)

If it's the best, then how come it doesn't even have a number? Checkmate, dinosaur.

• Options
    Oh shit.

New Purity Ring album in April.

This discussion has been closed.