As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Wednesday Night - Who's in early, and do you like to Bowl?!

ClannMorganClannMorgan Registered User regular
Looking to hang out on Wednesday night. May make a few stops first...Drink may be one of them, why am I even saying that, it WILL be one of them...then head off for some bowling at Kings. Anyone up for joining?

• acaraba2acaraba2 Tampa, FLRegistered User regular
    What time? Count me in

jf7bixxxlknz.png

• GeekyPanda404GeekyPanda404 The Geeky Panda ConnecticutRegistered User regular
    I wish I was coming in on Wednesday.

mYPBAfl.jpg
  • ClannMorganClannMorgan Registered User regular
    acaraba2 wrote: »
    What time?
    probably 5ish.

• kropotkinkropotkin Forum Badge Creator London UKRegistered User regular
    What time?
    probably 5ish.

I'd be interesting in joining you, but how does this fit in with the pre-PAX dinner thing? I was going to sign up to that, but I just need to know that is still happening before getting any tickets

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

I believe the prepax dinner is actually Thursday night this year

jf7bixxxlknz.png

• kropotkinkropotkin Forum Badge Creator London UKRegistered User regular
    I believe the prepax dinner is actually Thursday night this year

That's not what is says in the thread:

Wednesday March 27th
    5PM - 7PM

ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

I know I was referring to the eventbrite page itself said Thursday february 27 4:45 pm to 7 pm

jf7bixxxlknz.png

edited February 2020
    Cut and paste is a dangerous thing. The community dinner is Thursday, drinks and bowling is Wednesday. I updated the other thread.

ClannMorgan on
  • sfford2008sfford2008 Registered User regular
    ill be over after work that day! probably sometime after 5pm!

• smorggiesmorggie Boston, MARegistered User regular
    So are people officially meeting at Drink at 5pm? I get out of work at 4 and Drink is about a 15 minute walk from my office :) Maybe I'll stop at Lucky's across the street first if anyone wants to join me there. Probably going to head to Laugh Boston for the pregamer event after a beverage at Drink though.

I'll be in town by 3, drop off bags, then heading out. So I may see you at Lucky's. But 5 works for me for Drink.

• Immunity2youImmunity2you Registered User regular
    I'll be arriving around 4 ish on Wednesday from seattle. I'm down for bowling

I’m finally heading in...should be to Drink by 5:20ish

• smorggiesmorggie Boston, MARegistered User regular
    Sorry guys, got stuck at work late. Trying to do a week's worth of work in 3 days. I'm gonna go straight to Pregamer when I get out of here.

We’re here! If you haven’t been here before, Drink is located below Sportello.... same door to get in.