As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Epic 7] Eda and Celine banners. Valentines rerun.

• Options
    Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    The new artifacts are really hit or miss. Eternus is pretty miss, generally Tome is better if you need CR boosts. Maybe if it had some healing effect as well as it's super low CR boost, it could have a purpose. But 1) you want to cleanse debuffs so having them on your units all the time isn't ideal and 2) 8% is really low for CR pushing.

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Options
    ArdArd Registered User regular
    And now I pulled a dupe of Lilibet from daily covenant. What is even going on.

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    We splurged so LadyJubs could get Lilias as she didnt have her and she got her on like the 4th pull. Well now she can save up for Straze.

• Options
    Mace1370Mace1370 Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    https://imgur.com/a/Yq4ngSu

Well finished building my assassin coli (she has over 90 crit chance with self imprint).

Now to wait a month and a half to use her because I have no molas

Mace1370 on
  • Options
    NosfNosf Registered User regular
    Completely maxed out Commander Lorina; thanks spirit altar event! I thought I just needed to max her last two skills with the talon dealies from the Iseria event but somehow had missed 3 skill doodads.

• Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    edited March 2020
    Mace1370 wrote: »
    https://imgur.com/a/Yq4ngSu

Well finished building my assassin coli (she has over 90 crit chance with self imprint).

Now to wait a month and a half to use her because I have no molas

They've got to work on the mola shortage. Having some of the 4* skills use stigma instead, cutting down mola costs, something. I don't want to pull for new characters because I have some that I can't even work on.

Edit: shit. I finished AT and used the Galaxy BMs and out popped Challenger Dominiel. Guess I have a new character to 6* right away! Bye bye small stash of molas.

Shadowfire on
    WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    C. Dom is worth it. She’s in a lot of my groups. Great all around character.

Finished SC Helga. Wondering if I should 6* her? All those videos with her and ML Achates seems fun. But hard to say how gimmicky it ends up in practice.

• Options
    CiriraCirira IowaRegistered User regular
    I've had a slew of luck with 5* characters lately. I'm not sure who to actually use though. I've recently gotten Specimen Sez, Sez, Ravi, and Iseria. I also got Pavel and Cerise as well. I also snagged Celestial Mercedes and Auxillary Lots.

• Options
    edited March 2020
    I would say Aux Lots, Iseria and your fav.

ML Sez can eat face of a lot of the high end troublemakers but requires gear to not die to a slight wind.

Edit:

lol ladyjubs just did covenants because she cant hold on to currency and pulled a ML Baal.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    CDoms ready to rock and roll.

ovurt3dnnk9r.png

• Options
    TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    Shadowfire wrote: »
    CDoms ready to rock and roll.

ovurt3dnnk9r.png

can you drop some crit for more dmg? You only need 50% on her.

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
  • Options
    I might be able to, but not sure. I'll have to play with the gear I have a little later.

• Options
    I'm so jelly; cdom is my most wanted ML 4 star and I have yet to get her. One day she will come home!

• Options
    edited March 2020
    Here’s mine. I went lower speed since crits provide CR pushes as well as her S3. Works so far; though if i can get some extra speed, i’ll try.

2uvnhgj46z1h.jpeg

Edit: looking through her gear, she has plenty of options for getting better. Her boots are pretty bad and are just Destruction/Attack books with terrible sub stats. Her Ring isn't great either. I'm interested to see how these new Hunt's turn out before really going hard at minor improvements though.

Trajan45 on
  • Options
    ZaylenzZaylenz Registered User regular
    Finally managed to beat the Automated Tower today. Ended up with a Celestial Mercedes with the ML summon I got from the level 100 reward.

Still no luck getting Iseria from her banner. I was hoping the Guild box this week would be another 100 sky stones to let me try another draw, but no luck. I'm hoping I can get a few more tries before the banner ends.

• Options
    RaziyaRC was someone here's partner right? Is she still going to be playing, she's been awol a week and a half now.

• Options
    Arena gear ugh... Grabbed the awesome necklace, effect res, effect res, effect res, health. Scared to try the last roll lol.

• Options
    edited March 2020
    Ard wrote: »
    RaziyaRC was someone here's partner right? Is she still going to be playing, she's been awol a week and a half now.

Weird. I'll ask her when she gets up, no idea if she's still playing but I thought she was. Even at rank 20something she was pretty high on the participation before, but Animal Crossing may have tapered her off quite a bit.

Shadowfire on
  • Options
    Trajan45 wrote: »
    Arena gear ugh... Grabbed the awesome necklace, effect res, effect res, effect res, health. Scared to try the last roll lol.

Sorry man, that sucks. I’m convinced these are a pieces are rigged. Literally everyone in my guild has rolled a shitty one (I’ve seen about 5 taken to +15).

• Options
    Yeah it's too bad. This would be an awesome set for a ton of units I want to level, but I'd like some even scores across sub stats and not everything in Effect Res.

• Options
    The 88 arena gear will roll shitty on the subs always. Random into which, but never high rolls.

• Options
    This april fools side story is damned adorable.

• Options
    Jubal77 wrote: »

Twas amusing for sure. I enjoyed the skill descriptions.

• Options
    Jubal77 wrote: »

I'm super impressed by the localization team. The amount of nuance in the dialogue is really impressive. I chuckled multiple times.

• Options
    Did it come out early? April Fools is tomorrow. Is it only around today? I'm not going to have too much time till tomorrow.

• Options
    Did it come out early? April Fools is tomorrow. Is it only around today? I'm not going to have too much time till tomorrow.

It's around through the 3rd I think.

• Options
    edited April 2020
    At first I thought the rewards would be april fools, but nope, actually came through. Localization was ... really impressive.

edit: Roana preview up, Earth Spirit healer dealie, I expected her to be a wizard for some reason. I guess the staff was a thematic giveaway. As of the other day, got enough to pity her when she pops.

Nosf on
  • Options
    Well I didn't manage to get Iseria again since I'm out of Skystones, but as a consolation prize I ended up drawing a Specter Tenebria with my free draw this morning. I guess I can't complain too much.

• Options
    Nosf wrote: »
    At first I thought the rewards would be april fools, but nope, actually came through. Localization was ... really impressive.

edit: Roana preview up, Earth Spirit healer dealie, I expected her to be a wizard for some reason. I guess the staff was a thematic giveaway. As of the other day, got enough to pity her when she pops.

Also ML Angelica looks near broken.

• Options
    I have to say I will not miss Maid Chloe comp. Much more annoying than Basar.

• Options
    edited April 2020
    Both look great. I hate Roana's sprite, way to busy among other things, but she looks way too useful in certain comps. Plus my only Earth healer is Lots. Her Artifact looks pretty good as well.

By contrast, ML Angelica looks sweet. A little Melissa look in her. The dead stuffed animal is awesome. She's going to be a great support character for certain comps.

EDIT: Nice they fixed the GW exploit. I'm not so into GW to say if the other changes are good or bad. Also Victorious Flag looks pretty interesting. I wonder what the final values will be.

Trajan45 on
  • Options
    Both look great. I hate Roana's sprite, way to busy among other things, but she looks way too useful in certain comps. Plus my only Earth healer is Lots. Her Artifact looks pretty good as well.

By contrast, ML Angelica looks sweet. A little Melissa look in her. The dead stuffed animal is awesome. She's going to be a great support character for certain comps.

EDIT: Nice they fixed the GW exploit. I'm not so into GW to say if the other changes are good or bad. Also Victorious Flag looks pretty interesting. I wonder what the final values will be.

usually artifacts double their value from +0 to +30.

• Options
    Zaylenz wrote: »
    Well I didn't manage to get Iseria again since I'm out of Skystones, but as a consolation prize I ended up drawing a Specter Tenebria with my free draw this morning. I guess I can't complain too much.

Did you crush out Tower of Automation, lots of skystones in there. I almost forgot one month.

• Options
    lol my tower summon gave me aux lots again.

• Options
    Is there any penalty to tuning down the fights with stigma? I hit a brick wall last time in Orichalcum Gigantes.

• Options
    Zaylenz wrote: »

Did you crush out Tower of Automation, lots of skystones in there. I almost forgot one month.

I did play through it for March. I didn't do it for April yet, but I won't be able to get to 950 stones that quickly, even with the tower. She'll get another banner sometime again.

• Options
    Is there any penalty to tuning down the fights with stigma? I hit a brick wall last time in Orichalcum Gigantes.

No, it just makes it easier

• Options
    Roana looks extremely promising. Will be a great counter pick to SSB in RTA and will also give Charles trouble.

ML Angie gets A+ for design, but I think she may be niche. You have to time her immortality just right to prevent the enemy SW from resurrecting. You also have to hope they can't strip you. You want her fast enough to get immortality up, but not so fast that it falls off quickly. I'm sure she'll be good in the right circumstances, but I'll be curious to see how good.

• Options
    edited April 2020
    What I like about ml Angie is she adds procs for stuff on your group. So her usefulness works with not just her buffs but others as well. And you can run her with backup too. Everything she adds is useful too. She lessens the power of having a fast stripper because the turn 1 strip and debuff can be just destroyed by her and Lilias or another cleanser.

I think she will be a staple in all pvp. Like Elena turned out to be.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    There us an additional web event up with a sign up and like and share to Facebook with fantastic rewards. It is in notices.