As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Epic 7] Eda and Celine banners. Valentines rerun.

• Options
    NosfNosf Registered User regular
    Sitting at 90 coins, do I push again and buy an impression? Bleagh. I guess so.

• Options
    Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    I would, that's only 10 more pulls. I'm pretty low on powder and I'm trying to decide if I should get 1 more Ms. Confille and keep them separate, or grab the one from the powder shop as well, then use 2 bottles to MLB it.

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    I have two Mrs Confile from last year but I'm thinking about getting a third with powder. It's just such a great artifact!

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    If you have a Cerise it behooves you to get an MLB Confille by whatever means

• Options
    edited April 2021
    MLB? Oh, max level something? Have they given a date for the next collab?

Nosf on
  • Options
    Frosteey wrote: »
    I applied and I am prepped for guilds war if there is space available. Elaize

@Frosteey I added you, but you're not showing up in the GW list. Double check and make sure your teams are set I guess?

• Options
    Madican wrote: »
    If you have a Cerise it behooves you to get an MLB Confille by whatever means

I use Guiding Light on Cerise for the survivability, stealth is nice. But yeah, Confille is nice on her. My Confilles are on Wanda and Elphelt, so I guess I'll buy another one. :P

• Options
    6*'d Elphelt, grabbed another Confille and enough 5* dogs to raise another. Going to wait for the next collab, see where it goes.

• Options
    FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    Shadowfire wrote: »

Frosteey I added you, but you're not showing up in the GW list. Double check and make sure your teams are set I guess?

@Shadowfire I got into a tower. I was looking around and the main fortress mid should probably get replaced and I can volunteer if nobody else wants to be there.

• Options

Frosteey I added you, but you're not showing up in the GW list. Double check and make sure your teams are set I guess?

Shadowfire I got into a tower. I was looking around and the main fortress mid should probably get replaced and I can volunteer if nobody else wants to be there.

I can switch that around tomorrow. Honestly I haven't been paying that close attention, we're pretty casual over here. My gear is always so bad that I just don't get too invested in PvP.

• Options

@Shadowfire I got into a tower. I was looking around and the main fortress mid should probably get replaced and I can volunteer if nobody else wants to be there.

@Frosteey If you are into more competitive PvP, I can send you some guilds that are recruiting. I can ask if ours is. Also I think there is a thread on Reddit for recruiting as well.

• Options
    FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    I appreciate it but I'm honestly looking forward to more casual guild wars. Might get to see more than the same 10 units on every single defense.

It just tilts me to see an afk fort with unawakened unpromoted units that aren't an elaborate bait.

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Got Alencia with my 5*, who seems aggressively fine?

• Options
    Maddoc wrote: »
    Got Alencia with my 5*, who seems aggressively fine?

If you can build a bruiser she's pretty fun.

• Options
    Auto tower moonlight wound up being Wanda. Boo. Sorta.

• Options
    Nosf wrote: »
    Auto tower moonlight wound up being Wanda. Boo. Sorta.

You take that back!

• Options
    edited April 2021
    I appreciate it but I'm honestly looking forward to more casual guild wars. Might get to see more than the same 10 units on every single defense.

It just tilts me to see an afk fort with unawakened unpromoted units that aren't an elaborate bait.

No you're still gonna see the same 10 units on every single defense once we get back to our usual place after the reset. They just won't be as strong or fast as they could be.

Madican on
  • Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Its crazy how much variety we see. I mean we still see all the Kayrons of course as he may be the one common across all tiers but we still see a wide array of teams. I guess upper mid tier people still try to catch people but with really good gear. I had a ML Ken survive my LQC with attack buff. She isnt insane but her S3 is maxed out and she has 315% crit dmg with 3.4k attack.

• Options
    edited April 2021
    Pulled the trigger on my free ring and upgraded it. Turned out pretty nice actually.

ZndLnMxl.jpg

Madican on
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Since they have been following SW so closely the next thing I expect them to add is a reroll rolled gear item. Would be a somewhat rare drop like molas and would reroll +12s or +15s with new suffixes, like the event, but rolled. So have a shot at that big speed roll.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    Still haven't seen the perfect roll, got a good one, but not a perfect one. Will probably keep rolling until the day before the end of the event. The 50 per reroll is the final cost, right?

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    i am finally no longer completely deadweight in guild war and i've never felt so powerful

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    Mace1370Mace1370 Registered User regular
    Still haven't seen the perfect roll, got a good one, but not a perfect one. Will probably keep rolling until the day before the end of the event. The 50 per reroll is the final cost, right?

Correct. Once you have the subs you want there is no more cost and you can make the item.

• Options
    ZaylenzZaylenz Registered User regular
    Managed to get Baiken today from the draw. Still don't have the other two. I'm not liking my odds at this point.

Also I'm kinda stuck on Episode 3, 4-7. I can get to Alencia just fine, but I just get slaughtered by her. I can get her down to about 1/2 health but she quickly kills me off afterwards. Any tips on what I might do to get past her?

• Options
    P10 wrote: »
    i am finally no longer completely deadweight in guild war and i've never felt so powerful

Wow, I got my ass handed to me this morning.

• Options
    edited April 2021
    Zaylenz wrote: »
    Managed to get Baiken today from the draw. Still don't have the other two. I'm not liking my odds at this point.

Also I'm kinda stuck on Episode 3, 4-7. I can get to Alencia just fine, but I just get slaughtered by her. I can get her down to about 1/2 health but she quickly kills me off afterwards. Any tips on what I might do to get past her?

On the plus side, she’s really good for Banshee. I pulled her specifically since it takes godly gear to one-shot without her. Hopefully you can get to the pity for Dizzy. Elphelt is PvP only and isn’t necessary.

For 4-7, you’ll want a cleanser and high dps. I think I used Cermia. She cleanses herself so debuffs aren’t required. I’d probably go with Lilas or A. Ras for tank, Tam or Achates for healer, Cermia with her dual attack EE or Sol. Then maybe another tank or buffer.

Trajan45 on
  • Options
    ZaylenzZaylenz Registered User regular
    Trajan45 wrote: »
    Zaylenz wrote: »

On the plus side, she’s really good for Banshee. I pulled her specifically since it takes godly gear to one-shot without her. Hopefully you can get to the pity for Dizzy. Elphelt is PvP only and isn’t necessary.

For 4-7, you’ll want a cleanser and high dps. I think I used Cermia. She cleanses herself so debuffs aren’t required. I’d probably go with Lilas or A. Ras for tank, Tam or Achates for healer, Cermia with her dual attack EE or Sol. Then maybe another tank or buffer.

Last I tried was with an all fire team including Lilias and Achates, but I couldn't keep up. I just finished getting Tam to level 60, so maybe I'll give it a shot with her next. I still need to get A. Ras and Cermia to 6 stars, maybe next time.

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Saw some pretty funny "one shots" of Banshee using Lucy

• Options
    If GG wasn’t coming back, that was going to be my backup. Lucy and rage set bellona would get pretty close.

But baiken is just a cheat code for it.

• Options
    Mace1370Mace1370 Registered User regular
    Nothing will ever beat the mouse for style points as far as I’m concerned.

• Options
    I don't know why I never went to 6* with Violet before but I did over the weekend and put some crappy gear on him. He did some work in GW today. That was fun!

• Options
    Chomp-ChompChomp-Chomp Shonen Princess Registered User regular
    Started this up and it's pretty fun! I just reached lvl 35 so I can join the guild, but no worries if it's full.

In Game: Auraelea

And I sent a request too, with my PA handle in my profile quote. I'll keep plugging away and learning things regardless.

• Options
    OT post.

The disgaea gacha came out yesterday. And if you like the IP you may like it. Its PVE only right now, has several upgrade path grinds and has pretty much all the characters in it from what ive seen. It is old school in design though. FFRK style old school.

• Options
    Update notes are up.
    RTA skin is Ruele.
    Also have a skin coming to the shop for TSurin, which is nice.
    Solitaria coming to summons
    New banner is Elena + Stella Harpa
    New EEs. Kise (looks great!) and Ludwig (looks bad!)

• Options
    Why does Ludwig look bad? He does dmg. So a dmg boost means easier cleaving. And a 100% chance to stun is pretty nice.

• Options
    edited April 2021
    There's what, 12 variations of Kise and I don't have a single one. Everytime her banner or whatever pops, I'm in save mode. Hilariously, new Surin outfit looks nice but those bangs are killing me, saving stones this time around!

Nosf on
  • Options
    I think folks just don't like the locked element stuff and % damage increase ones are kind of boring. Ideally EE's either improve on what the unit already does or allows for the unit to do something else increasing flexibility. Cermia's are a great example of this. Ludwig already does a ton of damage, it would have been nice to see something unique added to his kit, like maybe Hit Chance or something.

• Options
    edited April 2021
    Ahh I dont find the elemental stuff problematic at all. I have built specific units in gachas for awhile now. It is a valuable thing to do. I still use iron fan to go after water units. Its not that big of a deal. And its an EE so its not even a part of his kit the other 2 are nice.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    There's what, 12 variations of Kise and I don't have a single one. Everytime her banner or whatever pops, I'm in save mode. Hilariously, new Surin outfit looks nice but those bangs are killing me, saving stones this time around!

The Surin outfit is tickets only. The Rose outfit will likely be skystone unlock. I'm going to skip the Surin for now, I can't get good life steal gear for her, so she just sits unused. Also it looks very similar to her original outfit.

• Options
    6H left on the Tam event thing, make sure you do the thing and claim the things.