As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Epic 7] Eda and Celine banners. Valentines rerun.

• Options
    Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    I think she'll have some uses, still not sure how good she'll be. Her animation is on point, but worried about her 2 turn immortality on a 5 turn CD, which unlocks most of her good moves. She's close to useless if she has her immortality dispelled. 3 turn immortality and buffs would have allowed for more wiggle room and value. Also separating her Heal from Revive block would have been nice. Have heal on enemy death just be normal so she has some Soul Weaver abilities without immortality.

Seems like they designed a 5* then toned it down for a 4*.

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Options
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    There us an additional web event up with a sign up and like and share to Facebook with fantastic rewards. It is in notices.

Is the anniversary coming up? We're getting some massive bonuses beyond the sign up. 70 free summons among other things.

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    edited April 2020
    Trajan45 wrote: »
    I think she'll have some uses, still not sure how good she'll be. Her animation is on point, but worried about her 2 turn immortality on a 5 turn CD, which unlocks most of her good moves. She's close to useless if she has her immortality dispelled. 3 turn immortality and buffs would have allowed for more wiggle room and value. Also separating her Heal from Revive block would have been nice. Have heal on enemy death just be normal so she has some Soul Weaver abilities without immortality.

Seems like they designed a 5* then toned it down for a 4*.

It will be interesting for sure to see how she turns out. Her kit by itself is fantastic. You have to deal with her like you do any strong buffer in the past. Those kinds of units tend to be strong because it means you have a required path. Just there will always be the "well this unit does something to invalidate it" because that is how they want it to be. And how it always seems to end up in these games. I think she will be up there with the strongest ML4s as she sits. The heal is more Elena incidental really. And we have seen that be really strong.

I think the event is just SG being SG and olive branching to the people still being overly negative aside the mountain of updates to counter their arguments.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Yo Adventurer Ras SC incoming. It's about damn time.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    Holy crap, the gear sets we get as login rewards look great too.

attack set
    health set

• Options
    NosfNosf Registered User regular
    There us an additional web event up with a sign up and like and share to Facebook with fantastic rewards. It is in notices.

So time to make a fake FB account is what you're saying. Testy McTesterson rides again!

• Options
    edited April 2020
    This last fight is ridiculous.

DAMMIT 15% then it ate my face.

Oh man that was dumb. Finally beat it.
    Had to go full dps with Sol, Luna, SSB and Montmo. And I still just barely beat it because he just does so much dmg when he enrages and stunned both my sol and luna twice.

OMG this is just wonderful.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    Nosf wrote: »

So time to make a fake FB account is what you're saying. Testy McTesterson rides again!

Just FYI, you can't redeem them on iOS. Folks can use an emulator though.

• Options
    edited April 2020
    Play mostly on Bluestacks myself. Was using the other one, Nox, but it started to get weird.

Welp, creating even a fake fb account feels dirty as fuck. At least it didn't recognize me and suggest anyone I knew.

Nosf on
  • Options
    4/16 buffs are up.

https://page.onstove.com/epicseven/global/view/5057481

Highlights include Pavel can’t be countered. Sigret getting extinction. Zeno buffs so probably getting a second chance at him. Ml Lidica getting group skill nullified on S3. Ml Roman getting s3 order changed back so will be nuts. Etc

• Options
    ML Lidica buff. Might have to try her out again.

• Options
    edited April 2020
    Damn wish I pulled for Pavel now lol. S3 has a 25% damage increase as well. Should be much better as an anti-SSB. ML Roman's looks great. I have like 8 regular Roman's, wouldn't mind pulling him now lol.

EDIT: Really like the Sigret changes as well. Fits her character and can SB S2 into S3 for pretty good A. Vildred killing ability. You could throw Oath Key for MLDB Arby's.

Trajan45 on
  • Options
    Yeah he will easily destroy SSB now. I am doing it already.

• Options
    Yeah he will easily destroy SSB now. I am doing it already.

I mean, Yuffine already kind of does, with a stun on top of it. But I'm interested in seeing Pavel shenanigans in some of the AT and Abyss content.

• Options
    It makes him an answer to hopefully people like Charles and ML Ken too.

• Options
    FrozenzenFrozenzen Registered User regular
    Those changes on pavel are interesting. Grinding a ton of wyvern atm for speed sets, and he should be able to use the stuff with good offensive stats and bad speed pretty well.

• Options
    Man I misread the Lidica buffs. Those are going to be really nice.

• Options
    Mace1370Mace1370 Registered User regular
    F Lidica buffs are over the top. I think she is going to be broken OP. If you have run into her in RTA you know what I’m talking about. She’s almost a must ban in cleave comps already.

• Options
    ArdArd Registered User regular
    I’m pretty sure F.Lidica is about to be as bad if not worse than F.ceci, but we’ll find out soon enough.

• Options
    TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    Ard wrote: »
    I’m pretty sure F.Lidica is about to be as bad if not worse than F.ceci, but we’ll find out soon enough.

F. Ceci kinda beats F. Lidi. She can't remove immunity if you have a barrier up, as her dispel prioritizes the barrier first.

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
  • Options
    The problem is that F.Lidica can HURT your team bad in the process and completely neutralize one of them, instead of mostly keeping the bruisers alive to kill you.

• Options
    The problem is that F.Lidica can HURT your team bad in the process and completely neutralize one of them, instead of mostly keeping the bruisers alive to kill you.

?

If you have immunity up she can't use her S3's effect, so all she does is remove the barrier, as if she just did damage like a real hero, and then does a CR push. This means Dingus Orb/F. Ceci/I think there's one other artifact that gives a barrier at battle start maybe, neutralizer your ability to remove the immunity and therefore use the S3. (as it currently is).

Right now she's basically Bassar but light instead of green. Maybe slightly better depending on circumstances, and slightly worse depending on circumstances.

This buff is so she's actually good, as opposed to fine.

• Options
    edited April 2020
    Don't have any of those, soooo alrighty! Had some lucky rolls for enhancing that new attk set, I think a couple pieces I didn't see anything sink into health %.

edit: actually, got ML Romann so that's nice.

Nosf on
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    Tcheldor wrote: »
    If you have immunity up she can't use her S3's effect,

The part you're missing is that her S2 fires before her S3, can strip immunity, and causes her to immediately fire her S3 after. After the buffs, if she crits on her S3, she also throws a skill nullifier on the whole team like F.Ceci does, making it hard to kill her helpers after she's already crippled your team. In my opinion, that's a whole lot worse than F.Ceci, but we'll see how it plays out in reality though soon.

Ard on
  • Options
    O hey, thanks Guild Wars friends. Little Queen Charlotte get!

• Options
    If you have immunity up she can't use her S3's effect,

The part you're missing is that her S2 fires before her S3, can strip immunity, and causes her to immediately fire her S3 after. After the buffs, if she crits on her S3, she also throws a skill nullifier on the whole team like F.Ceci does, making it hard to kill her helpers after she's already crippled your team. In my opinion, that's a whole lot worse than F.Ceci, but we'll see how it plays out in reality though soon.

My point is that F. Ceci's barrier + immunity set means the immunity isn't stripped. Or a barrier from other source.

• Options
    I mean you have 2 options. Nerf Arby, SSB, ML Ken, Basar, and Charles, or you just build up the meta around them. Given this is a gacha game and folks may have spent hundreds of dollars on one of them, it's more political to just create counters. FLidica is a 5*, just like FCeci or Arby or any of the other overpowered units. Personally I would think it's easier to nerf the few really good units, but as mentioned, I can see why they don't.

It's hard to say how overpowered she'll end up being. I could see her being toxic in certain groups. But not impossible, I'd imagine Cerise just got a boost since she's faster and can remove both Fceci's shield and immunity and slow her down, allowing someone like A. Coli or some other fast DPS to take her out or stun her.

In the end, I'm really hoping these new hunts help with the gear issue, since that is my bigger frustration. I'd love to throw Cerise in as an option when needed, but gearing her along with the dozens of other units I need to gear would be a PITA (not to mention I'm struggling against the 450 inventory limit constantly).

• Options
    450 capped? That means you have enough gear to gear up over 45 units (with slots open for 100 artifacts/special gears). I can't understand gearing up that many units.

• Options
    Around 400-420ish. Fills up quick when grinding. Definitely have gear just laying around with decent rolls, looking for a home. Have around 25 units geared. Could also cut down on some artifacts I guess. Have 5 of Cerise's that I could merge, along with event ones that are pretty weak like New Year Cookies and such.

• Options
    450 capped? That means you have enough gear to gear up over 45 units (with slots open for 100 artifacts/special gears). I can't understand gearing up that many units.

I'm not at 450 by any means, but I do hold onto some kinda crappy 85 gear to put into the conversion pot later. It adds up quick.

• Options
    So with Iela Violin available, is counter/tanky Dizzy a decent way to go now?

• Options
    So with Iela Violin available, is counter/tanky Dizzy a decent way to go now?

It's definitely a solid option.

• Options
    I'm thinking if I can get the magic combo of HP, Speed, Def, and Effectiveness on Counter gear, I'll swap her over next time there is a free equip event. Sadly Elena wants the same gear haha.

• Options
    My pvp necklace rolled attack so now my ss bell has 3400 attk and 310 crit dmg. She is beasting on stuffs. Once I get the boots next she will just be crazy. Just in time to move her gear off her because of all the hard counters to her.

• Options
    There have always been hard counters to SSB. Maybe take her if you're defense team but she'll still be powerful

• Options
    She's still amazing in PvE as well with offensive oriented stats. I'm working towards as high attack as I can go for Special Drink while getting HP/Def up for longer bruiser battles.

• Options
    Ill probably move her gear to Pavel post buff even with the speed scaling i think chonker will work better and then move his gear to her which is more speedy and crit based.

• Options
    I have Special Drink but I've had better luck with Rosa Hargana. The extra damage isn't quite as high, but it's higher, and the extra chance to get a dual attack means her counter ticks slightly faster.

• Options
    Probably depends on how you use her. For PvE or slower PvP team, I could see RH. If you're using her as a pseudo-cleaver, maxing out her S3 with drink is the way to go. Most of the folks using her in Legend seem to have drink on her (they've also maxed it out).

• Options
    edited April 2020
    Probably depends on how you use her. For PvE or slower PvP team, I could see RH. If you're using her as a pseudo-cleaver, maxing out her S3 with drink is the way to go. Most of the folks using her in Legend seem to have drink on her (they've also maxed it out).

eh. I think dmg for dmg RH is better. Her counter attack gets the +30% dmg bonus which is way better than drink. Of course it doesn't proc on the S3 though.

I feel like you've got better options than her if you're trying to use her cleave. Then again, maybe not?

Tcheldor on