Options

[Epic 7] Eda and Celine banners. Valentines rerun.

• Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Aramintha hit friendship 10 finally, so there's 3 more molas for the pile!

The pile of 5...

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    edited August 2020
    If you check reddit then you know that the next event is fire cec side story with Kise and Cec banners. New knight artifact though which looks useful. 10% flat def and at end of turn 8-16% max health of caster barrier put on lowest health ally. Once a turn.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    If you check reddit then you know that the next event is fire cec side story with Kise and Cec banners. New knight artifact though which looks useful. 10% flat def and at end of turn 8-16% max health of caster barrier put on lowest health ally. Once a turn.

Ceci into F. Ceci with the magic of a artifact.

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Our gw today is one of a known streamers many side guilds heh.

skyking. I got two draws and a win off the towers which I will take a a win heh. They were very hard fights. With my win coming from roana living on 10 hp after a charles didnt S2 from his S1 and lived which let me finish off the kayron with my ravi. SC ras too good with constant def buff for going bruiser.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    NosfNosf Registered User regular
    Enh, Kise woulda been nice but I stand by my irrational attempt to get a border coin. I wouldn't have had enough to pity Kise after the Cermia win, who is now 59 or 60.

I am outta SSS achievements for bookmarks, that's a pain I feel deep in my soul or maybe just my spleen, as I'm an atheist.

• Options
    Kise needs another buff. She can do work but even me, who is of the play who you want variety, doesnt use her because even post buff she isnt all that good. If they gave her EE with dmg buff or shield increase or the like she would be in a much better place but thieves are so dense that she fell by the wayside even for me who used her everywhere for a long while.

• Options
    CiriraCirira IowaRegistered User regular
    Kise was my first 5* and I've just recently replaced her with Sigret. I'd love a buff for her.

• Options
    edited August 2020
    Ah, I wouldn't mind Ceci, but not going to happen. Oh well; got Maya as a fire tank for now if I actually need one.

Nosf on
  • Options
    FrozenzenFrozenzen Registered User regular
    I really want the artifact, but pulling for ceci feels like a waste. I got ger in case i want to build her, and there is no way to guarantee the artifact ><.

• Options
    Yeah, I don't think I'll ever chase another artifact again, without a guarantee it's just throwing money down a well.

• Options
    It'll come to the powder shop in a year or two!

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Long term project completed with my first SSS Gen 4 pet.

JREYPI9l.jpg

• Options
    New hero reveal tomorrow. It is a dragon probably a new one.

• Options
    CiriraCirira IowaRegistered User regular
    Apparently it's a girl who isn't a dragon but wears a costume? She is an ice bruiser with an anti-crit buff and her mouse gets huge for her S3. She looks decent.

• Options
    And the mouse is super cute omg!

• Options
    Oh hey, we start getting two molas every week in the exchange shop. It's a start.

• Options
    4 more mola a month is pretty substantial. I will enjoy the extra high level enhance a month.

That epic fake out on the new hero though lol. Mouse girl nice. She looks like a really fun bruiser and anti crit buff being out for more heroes is going to be interesting.

• Options
    Mace1370Mace1370 Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    Long term project completed with my first SSS Gen 4 pet.

JREYPI9l.jpg

Blossomdrop, I see you are a man of culture and great taste! :D

• Options
    Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    I'm not sure how folks are getting so many S pets. My Hunt and Lobby pet's have been waiting for ever to get that final S stat. Thankfully it's just the extra crafting mats for the Hunt pet, so it's not the end of the world. The Lobby pet would be nice to finish. Have 2 equipment enhancing things to help minimize charms but could use a good + Gold as well.

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Options
    Ive always wanted D. Corvus. I have almost a full SSS of imprints of regular corvus in my waiting room for him too heh.

• Options
    Wanted the Tywin artifact, so figured I'd do a few pulls and maybe get lucky. Got Tywin first pull instead! Then I did some pulls on Lidica to see if the luck carried... and got her in 5 pulls.

More heroes for the backlog of gear and molas! Tywin might skip ahead, aoe defense break with 100% chance is... good.

• Options
    Tywin is great but needs like a lidica in front of him for the strip these days with full immunity teams. But yeah he is really good. So is lidica. As a disruptor I dont think I can think of many better. F Cec probably.... ML Lidica but that is ML 5. She is strong in PVE too because a lot of bosses can be cr pushed.

I also summoned on the banner just now for the tywin arti and got it in 21 pulls! ill take it! Just have to figure I will put it on. Im thinking my ml crozet with the healing EE on.

• Options
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    Tywin is great but needs like a lidica in front of him for the strip these days with full immunity teams. But yeah he is really good. So is lidica. As a disruptor I dont think I can think of many better. F Cec probably.... ML Lidica but that is ML 5. She is strong in PVE too because a lot of bosses can be cr pushed.

I also summoned on the banner just now for the tywin arti and got it in 21 pulls! ill take it! Just have to figure I will put it on. Im thinking my ml crozet with the healing EE on.

I wanted Lidica for a while for a lot of those reasons, but getting FLidica put a damper on that need. I also have Mui who dispels two buffs and has the bonus of being green.

• Options
    Creeping along in story slow as can be. Just finished Cidonia's 6-10.

I need to punch whoever designed that fight. Strip into lowered attack and blind plus putting up a barrier that triggers a 90% max health move if it's not taken down in time each turn every turn plus debuff immunity and defense buff? Fuck off with that.

• Options
    By the way Smilegate fucked something up on JP server with free Covenant summons and now every server is getting 10 of 'em for free in a day or two.

• Options
    My 10 netted me another Tamarinne, Angelica and an infinity basket. That is not too shabby.

• Options
    Got a new Ludwig from the 10 summons, so I'll happily take that.

• Options
    10 3*s. As god intended.

• Options
    Etica’s scepter and a bloodstone. Can’t complain!

• Options
    3 days to decide if I want to buy another Rod and Song of the Stars, or wait and see what they come out with next round. Argh, my brain.

• Options
    Nosf wrote: »
    3 days to decide if I want to buy another Rod and Song of the Stars, or wait and see what they come out with next round. Argh, my brain.

I don’t know how many copies you have of each, but having two copies of rod is very handy for GW as there are many times you want to bring a SW that uses rod to each fight.

• Options
    ZaylenzZaylenz Registered User regular
    Managed to snag a Krau with my free 4-5 summon from the Check-in Reward. I finally have a decent water-based tank. I had been using Angelica in that role, and while she has decent health stats, it's nice to have someone actually designed for the role.

• Options
    Zaylenz wrote: »
    Managed to snag a Krau with my free 4-5 summon from the Check-in Reward. I finally have a decent water-based tank. I had been using Angelica in that role, and while she has decent health stats, it's nice to have someone actually designed for the role.

You'll still probably use Angelica for wyvern, but Krau is the man. Throw Holy Sacrifice on him and he's a great "surprise, sucker!" unit in PvP too.

My ticket was a dupe Yuffine. Not sure which Yuffine to feed her to for imprint, but probably Summer since there's always a tiny chance of another regular one dropping in the future.

• Options
    edited August 2020
    https://page.onstove.com/epicseven/global/view/5940028

Tomorrow's update.

New epic pass with more free rewards and with Yuna skin. Choux will be out. Good luck in your mousy bruiser of cuteness. New side story, i think, about Aither. Powder shop. Uberius, Elbris, Violet, Celestine, Sepelcrum, Aurius, Barthez and Sashe. Very decent shop. And Achates summer skin in the skin ship. Oh and a free unequip and other buffs (hunt, altar, AP buffs) event.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    Should I buy a second Rod before it leaves the shop?

• Options
    edited August 2020
    Depends on what you need. I would take a second elbris before second rod. Do you use double healer in gws? Do you have other power healer artis if you do? (Like Idols)

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    I'd get a 2nd Rod. But then I have 2 elbris already and I don't really have any units built up that us Elbris that much.

Looking forward to the gold buff event. I have thousands of mats, just not nearly enough gold to craft them.

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Yeah I have the knights to use the second elbris. ML Cec, Charles, ML Crozet, ML Tywin etc. So it would be much more use than a second rod of which I really wouldnt use in my healer setups.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    I bought a second Rod to finally be able to use Diene. My first is on a.Montmo to help her healing output.

• Options
    edited August 2020
    See i have mags on momo and its never leaving. The rod is on tams and the other healers I use are angie who has idols and ray who has shims...oh and roanna who has her own arti for maximum counter/cleave healing.

I dont really use others so second rod wouldnt be of use to me. I could get one for destina probably but she is still sitting there stripped. Oh I use BM haste but he wouldnt use rod either he is on celestine.

Jubal77 on