As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[FFRK] Battle on the Big Bridge # 424 (the one where Enkidu is a dog)

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    I think the issue was we are having a realm odin thing where you want to be able to use historia crystals coming up soon and taking things to 80 will prevent getting other ones to high enough level to use.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    FryFry Registered User regular
    I already scrapped the notepad I was doing calcs on, but I think I have enough rat tails right this second to take literally every realm to 65 if I want. Don't know what your threshold for "high enough level to use" is

• Options
    ArcTangentArcTangent Registered User regular
    I was just planning on standard magicite decks for realm Gilgamesh anyway, so...

ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    I can't get auto FFT to work.
    It seems like he casts slow every single turn.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    38thDoe wrote: »
    I can't get auto FFT to work.
    It seems like he casts slow every single turn.

Have Ovelia cast hastega every turn.

This is 100% consistent for me..

ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    Hmm. Must be ramza holy chain vs realm chain. TGC will not break cap under aasb for me unless over 120 hits or so.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    DarklyreDarklyre Registered User regular
    Daily hit - Arc w-cast summon LMR.

• Options
    7 misses on my elemental tickets.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    WyvernWyvern Registered User regular
    I finally got my first hit on the magicite tickets. Rem Glint, which is no Beatrix 6* but it was at least on my list of outcomes with definite value (I have her USB and AASB).

I don't know if I keep pulling on holy now, though. I still don't have a Diabolos team, but another dupe hurts the odds pretty badly.

Switch: SW-2431-2728-9604 || 3DS: 0817-4948-1650
  • Options
    lionheart_mlionheart_m Registered User regular
    Hmm. Must be ramza holy chain vs realm chain. TGC will not break cap under aasb for me unless over 120 hits or so.

Are you using chant or his glint? Since he already is under 100% crit the only way to buff his damage is to buff his crit damage.

3DS: 5069-4122-2826 / WiiU: Lionheart-m / PSN: lionheart_m / Steam: lionheart_jg
  • Options
    I’m confused on how crit works. If you crit every time +50% attack is worthless?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    JragghenJragghen Registered User regular
    Ahahahahqha

fku269veihss.jpg

First in thread?

FUCK that had tight timing.

• Options
    Maybe? I can’t figure out what the heck you are killing there.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
  • Options
    I’m confused on how crit works. If you crit every time +50% attack is worthless?

No, it buffs it even more. Ramza's Chant buffs Crit Damage. So you will do even more damage when doing a Critical Hit. It's the same effect as Elarra's USB2.

3DS: 5069-4122-2826 / WiiU: Lionheart-m / PSN: lionheart_m / Steam: lionheart_jg
  • Options

Only if you're already capping. What is this in reference to specifically though?

ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    ArcTangent wrote: »

Only if you're already capping. What is this in reference to specifically though?

I figure it's because his TGC isnt capping under AASB during the Diabolos fight.

• Options
    edited July 2020
    That's why I suggest (for him to cap)

Chain (0.5 right?)
    Atk Bard song
    TGC has 100%Crit already
    Chant to buff Crit Damage
    Imperil Stacks at least 2.

lionheart_m on
  • Options
    No we are getting crossed wires here. That comment was in response to arcs video on torment 3. Which I figured out as well.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    Poked at magic weak Ramuh with
    Red 13 CSB
    Rinoa bUSB LMR (enearth)
    Elarra stuff
    Emperor AASB BSB (enearth) LMR (enearth)
    Rydia AASB BSB (enearth)
    Titan and Ramuh in deck

Seems like not quite enough. Maybe if Red 13 had something else to do with his meter? Maybe his USB2? And Rydia has an earth Busb.

That said, I'm going to need to grind magia for HP, everyone is under 8k and getting wrecked by basic attacks in phase 2. Plus possibly crystal waters and more hp boons in the deck. Need everyone >10k after buffs.

• Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    Hm, yeah, Nanaki's USB2 would probably be the most he could do without non-lensable options for Enearth.

On the other hand, if you're struggling to find things for him to do with his meter, you could always just have him Entrust instead.

• Options
    silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    Enlong wrote: »
    Hm, yeah, Nanaki's USB2 would probably be the most he could do without non-lensable options for Enearth.

On the other hand, if you're struggling to find things for him to do with his meter, you could always just have him Entrust instead.

True, but it'd basically just got to Elarra for more USB1, since no one else has a SB worth spamming. Actually that's not the worst idea...

Also, reading clears in the Reddit Mastery Thread, apparently a lot of people cast an EnEarth SB when Ramuh shifts to phase 3 and casts Thunderclap Gale, then briefly turn the speed up to 5 before Earth Diffusion, and it will finish charging after Earth Diffusion but before Staff of Olduum, which avoids the 99999 damage Judgement Bolt a few turns later.

• Options
    DarklyreDarklyre Registered User regular
    Bleh, can't decide whether to grab some more elemental 15-mythril pulls or save up for a shot on the Tactics-1 banner. I could use the holy tech, but Gaff's stuff is pretty pointless for me.

• Options
    You can always do 15 myth pulls later.

• Options
    Rolled the dice on tactics 1 as my best chance in the near term to make diablos not excruciating.

2/11
    Gaff awakening - noooot super interesting
    TGCid sync

Looks like it's time to look up some diablos vids!

• Options
    FF1 banner is honestly looking pretty tempting just on a "relatively strong overall" deal.

ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    I resent Wol’s Arcane being called True Sudden Smite. Sudden Smite is a real nice Bubsy, for all that it doesn’t give him Enearth.

And the Arcane isn’t sudden; it takes as long as any Arcane to use.

• Options
    edited July 2020
    FF1 banner is honestly looking pretty tempting just on a "relatively strong overall" deal.

Really? Reddit was panning it, saying wait for the next I event in six months

Edit: which, ok, yes, they always say. But the reasoning was that other than Fighter, the stuff sucks

Fry on
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Fry wrote: »

Edit: which, ok, yes, they always say. But the reasoning was that other than Fighter, the stuff sucks

IMHO, the problem comes from there being no Dreambreaker stuff in this one compared to the other one so if you're aim is DB, this one doesn't help. Also, if it's Diabolos, sure you have two solid characters here but Wol needs all the stuff that's in this banner vs WoL which is only picking up his Synchro. My last take is that unlike FFT, at least FF1 will see another event to update its tech in 6 months. Who knows when we will get the next FFT event. I'm seriously considering dropping 50 mythril on banner 1 just to update my gear outside the LOTR pulls.

lionheart_m on
  • Options
    Hm. Not having any way OTHER than the sync to get enHoly on TGC is unfortunate.

• Options
    Jragghen wrote: »

He does have 2 Glints in this banner. One EnHoly and one EnHoly/Dark/Earth.

• Options
    Jragghen wrote: »

He does have 2 Glints in this banner. One EnHoly and one EnHoly/Dark/Earth.

Yes, but I don't have them :p

• Options
    Ooh, new Knight ability, and WOL gets a hero ability with a unique effect.

• Options
    Fry wrote: »

I'm looking at the comparison now, and I don't buy it. This banner has two slot saver G+s, a speedtrick medica USB, a switch draw stacking USB, and Echo's really strong support AASB. Plus the topline stuff like WoL's sync and Sarah's AASB. The far future one loses all the Echo tech, and subs Thief in for WoL with almost identical tech (neither are going to be competitive, but wind/poison is way less desirable and synergistic with the realm than holy/earth), and has a grab bag of Garland tech of dubious worth in realm, and he's still stuck being compared against Sephiroth's brokenness out.

I doubt I will pull, because I've made up my mind to not give a shit about Dreambreaker stuff, so the 'best' thing for me here would be probably Matoya's AASB (my fire and ice magic teams are godawful with 0 AASBs), but I have physical clears on Shiva/Valefor, so that's a low priority and I'd rather futilely chase ATB stuff.

ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    @ArcTangent I think it depends again on where you are content wise. If it's Dreambreaker you care about, you "need" (ugh) Thief's AASB. I don't rate Echo's stuff that highly since you're basically getting instacast with a heal chase on top. But that's my take on it. I'd rather save the mythril now (knowing that at least FF1 will reoccur unlike FF14 and FFT) and save Mythril for this fest. Zidane Synchro, Banner 5 greatest hits and apparently Orran Synchro is really useful for White Odin?

• Options
    dang. Echo’s USB looked really nice as a sort of alternative to Elarra’s. It heals, gives Regenga, and makes her chase every second Black Magic or Dance ability by giving everyone fast action for one turn. But the soul break itself doesn’t give any fast action, so Elarra still wins on that front. Possibly she could run without an Entruster st the cost of the team being slower overall? Not sure.

• Options
    Wow, a rare status vulnerability on a high level fight!

You shouldn't waste your time trying to exploit it, but still. Wow!

• Options
    Is that silence on the physical only monsters?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Only physical attacks, but they have a healing move that can be blocked with Silence.

But like, just kill them instead.

• Options
    edited July 2020
    2 more misses. On track for nothing from tickets surprising no one.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀