As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Animal Crossing] Stalnks

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Okay I give up on spiders for now.

I made a little fenced in area by my Nook shop with a custom sign. It is the free zone. Whenever I open up I’m dump anything I’m giving away in there, like fruit, or furniture, or DIY cards.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    KandenKanden Registered User regular
    So should I be tossing bait at the very end of the river on my 3rd tier for a stringfish or on the river itself on that 3rd tier?

• Options
    H0b0manH0b0man Registered User regular
    I caught mine at the river source on the cliff top

FFXIV: Agran Trask
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Kanden wrote: »
    So should I be tossing bait at the very end of the river on my 3rd tier for a stringfish or on the river itself on that 3rd tier?

I don’t think there’s a difference, but I caught my string fish in the river on the second tier.

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I have officially christened my new island as MirrorMoon and finished my first day/night by paying off my tent. I think Blather will show up tomorrow and I'll have my house by then too. My island fruit is butts. I mean peaches. I think I chose the wrong island type though, I'm surrounded by river and there're no bridges to get to 90% of the rest of the island.

Incidentally I really like how I can switch between tools with ease now. Also this tarantula and I are now mortal enemies and I will catch him one of these days once I get the net timing down.

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    only gotten one house upgrade but the lack of storage is driving me up the wall

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    I have officially christened my new island as MirrorMoon and finished my first day/night by paying off my tent. I think Blather will show up tomorrow and I'll have my house by then too. My island fruit is butts. I mean peaches. I think I chose the wrong island type though, I'm surrounded by river and there're no bridges to get to 90% of the rest of the island.

Incidentally I really like how I can switch between tools with ease now. Also this tarantula and I are now mortal enemies and I will catch him one of these days once I get the net timing down.

I really wanted peaches as the native fruit for Thicc Thot Isle, but didn't have the patience to reload a bunch of times, so cherries it is.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    shalmelo wrote: »

I really wanted peaches as the native fruit for Thicc Thot Isle, but didn't have the patience to reload a bunch of times, so cherries it is.

Balls over butts, hey?
    @Madican we had a discussion about Tarantulas just a bit ago, there are two camps: A) Slow and Steady- If you sneak up on the Tarantula and it rears up and shows you its fangs, just stand still until it relaxes, then move forward a bit more and repeat until you're close enough

B) No Fear- If you just jog right on up to the tarantula, they'll do a little hop before they start chasing you, meaning they're airborne and stationary for long enough to easily catch them. I recommend the second method, because I got shit to do!

• Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular

you're restricted to one corner of the map early on no matter what island type you pick, so don't worry about that

• Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
    Hello I've basically been playing this game nonstop for the past week, which I didn't expect at all

Please enjoy pictures of my work-in-progress home

rc3xyr2qeh3a.jpg
    gvfpcsovde2m.jpg

• Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    i have the diy for an awesome kitchen sink/prep table but it requires two diy items that i do not have the recipe for. it's just sitting there taunting me!

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    sarukun wrote: »
    shalmelo wrote: »

Balls over butts, hey?
    Madican we had a discussion about Tarantulas just a bit ago, there are two camps: A) Slow and Steady- If you sneak up on the Tarantula and it rears up and shows you its fangs, just stand still until it relaxes, then move forward a bit more and repeat until you're close enough

B) No Fear- If you just jog right on up to the tarantula, they'll do a little hop before they start chasing you, meaning they're airborne and stationary for long enough to easily catch them. I recommend the second method, because I got shit to do!

Yeah he caught me in a copse of trees blocking view so I just saw a flash of him running at me before I tried to net and whiffed. Next time he's not gonna be so lucky.

• Options
    The Zombie PenguinThe Zombie Penguin Eternal Hungry Corpse Registered User regular
    Opening up my down, yet agaaain.

N3Q1F

Ideas hate it when you anthropomorphize them
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheZombiePenguin
    Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/thezombiepenguin/
    Switch: 0293 6817 9891
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
  • Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    i have the diy for an awesome kitchen sink/prep table but it requires two diy items that i do not have the recipe for. it's just sitting there taunting me!

What are the missing items? If I can make them maybe we can arrange a deal. A dark kitchenette deal

Also Id like a pizza oven

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options

What are the missing items? If I can make them maybe we can arrange a deal. A dark kitchenette deal

The pizza oven is part of the... Dreams...? DIY pack, which should be for sale at Nook’s Cranny. If you don’t have it yet, you should in a day or two.

If you ABSOLUTELY CAN’T WAIT, I can hook it up after I get home from work in a couple hours.

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    so for flower breeding, do they need to be in bloom for the chance of the new flower showing up, or could it happen whenever

trying to figure out if I'm good to pick the flowers I have or not until the new ones appear

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    Mr. G wrote: »
    so for flower breeding, do they need to be in bloom for the chance of the new flower showing up, or could it happen whenever

trying to figure out if I'm good to pick the flowers I have or not until the new ones appear

The flowers need to be fully bloomed, and watered the day before as well (unsure if the first day they've bloomed will work if you water their buds but I should be able to tell today)

SilverWind on
    signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
  • Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    I somehow managed to make my main room into the Lodge from Twin Peaks and ya know what I ain't even bothered.

• Options
    Also the creepy doll i bought from wherever MOVED yesterday and now there's another one but its black

send help

• Options
    i had a super adorable white hamster move in and i am over the moon

• Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Wow. Okay Residence Center. Slow down a bit. This is a lot to throw at me at once! Lotta upgrades and building. Glad I saved up nook miles.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    So what do you do with picked flowers? I've been collecting a bunch from deserted islands (and using valuable pocket-space to do so) but I can't plant them.

The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
  • Options
    So what do you do with picked flowers? I've been collecting a bunch from deserted islands (and using valuable pocket-space to do so) but I can't plant them.

Yu have to dig them to plant them, not pick

• Options
    DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    if you dig them up with a shovel you can replant them

some flowers are used for DIY recipes

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    H0b0manH0b0man Registered User regular
    Huh. Looks like villagers do sometimes go into the museum. Just saw Diva in the fossil wing when I went to go look at something I had just donated.

FFXIV: Agran Trask
  • Options
    Wow. Okay Residence Center. Slow down a bit. This is a lot to throw at me at once! Lotta upgrades and building. Glad I saved up nook miles.

*rubs hands in anticipation*

Motherfucker opens tomorrow. My body is ready.

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Ok what is going on as the online part doesn't work as seamless as it did in newleaf
    I tired the local play, online and the code all for nothing was it because it crashed at the first visit?

• Options
    so once the 3 new villagers move in is there any reason to keep those outdoors items that were required to get them there

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular

I don't intend to do anything like this, but I still think this is really cool.

• Options
    Brainleech wrote: »
    Ok what is going on as the online part doesn't work as seamless as it did in newleaf
    I tired the local play, online and the code all for nothing was it because it crashed at the first visit?

YOu may have to go into settings at the title screen and get set up

• Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    sarukun wrote: »

The pizza oven is part of the... Dreams...? DIY pack, which should be for sale at Nook’s Cranny. If you don’t have it yet, you should in a day or two.

If you ABSOLUTELY CAN’T WAIT, I can hook it up after I get home from work in a couple hours.

I found it thanks though

Also is anyone having a hard time keeping regular wood stockpiled? I have the other kinds but most recipes use regular. Its very annoying

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Magic Pink wrote: »
    Brainleech wrote: »

YOu may have to go into settings at the title screen and get set up

I think because it crashed on the first visit it borked the other times we tried

• Options
    FlarneFlarne Registered User regular
    so once the 3 new villagers move in is there any reason to keep those outdoors items that were required to get them there

Nope. You can remove them right after you get credit for putting everything there I think.

• Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    If you leave them there do the villagers ever move or redecorate them? They’re still in the process of moving into mine but so far they haven’t yet.

• Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    tornps are holding at 194 here, anyone got higher?

• Options
    hell yeah bamboo grove wall DIY acquired

no one will find me in the bamboo jungle

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    My turnips have finally hit their lowest at 53. I have 1500...

PSN: NoGreatName Steam:SirToons Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png
  • Options
    SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    I'll keep checking turnip prices but mine are sub 100 at the moment.

signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
This discussion has been closed.