As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Battletech] New KS - 23 Mar!

• Options
    HydroSqueegeeHydroSqueegee ULTRACAT!!!™®© Registered User regular
    edited June 2022
    Nips wrote: »
    You're doing the lord's work, Hydro, and those results are super encouraging.

@Nought I watched one of Dana's videos (I'm actually subscribed to her channel, but just have been away from it for a bit) where she mixes Speedpaint and its medium with some VMC acrylic, and honestly I'm surprised by how well it works. Granted, she's essentially a professional painter and she was basically working with wet blends, but the important part stands: you can get the Speedpaint to not activate and rub off.

I'm impressed, but I do wonder that for the purposes of STOMPY ROBOTS if what Hydro's up to here is probably more applicable. Regardless, credit where credit's due!

the back of the speed paint medium bottle literally says to mix your own speedpaints with the medium and warpaints. so at least from an official standpoint its the way to go.

HydroSqueegee on
    kx3klFE.png
  • Options
    You're doing the lord's work, Hydro, and those results are super encouraging.

@Nought I watched one of Dana's videos (I'm actually subscribed to her channel, but just have been away from it for a bit) where she mixes Speedpaint and its medium with some VMC acrylic, and honestly I'm surprised by how well it works. Granted, she's essentially a professional painter and she was basically working with wet blends, but the important part stands: you can get the Speedpaint to not activate and rub off.

I'm impressed, but I do wonder that for the purposes of STOMPY ROBOTS if what Hydro's up to here is probably more applicable. Regardless, credit where credit's due!

not gonna lie, now thats is pretty well dry, it looks pretty darn good. I'll give it some more love tonight if i can. block in some color with regular paint, give it some highlights. Batch painting large armies to table top standards is really gonna be quick. I've been really skeptical of the speed paint stuff since it came out, but im actually coming around now.
    cgDBkqU.jpg

kx3klFE.png
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

lzx03Nc.jpg

HydroSqueegee on
    kx3klFE.png
  • Options
    NipsNips He/Him Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    SPACE POPE!
    SPACE POPE!
    SPACE POPE!
    SPACE POPE!
    SPACE POPE!

JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • Options
    SPACE POPE!
    SPACE POPE!
    SPACE POPE!
    SPACE POPE!
    SPACE POPE!

If he doesn't have a custom pope mobile why even bother?

kx3klFE.png
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    That's what the 3D printed mitre and censer are for!

In other news, it looks like ComStar is pioneering a new hot-droppable 'Mech delivery system.
    YLykIEil.jpeg
    k9sRTEal.jpeg

Trying out card boxes to see if they're more or less viable and flexible than large single storage boxes for 20-30 'Mechs at a go. The idea would be each lance/star/level 2 would be in an easily-grabable box for quick deployment to the table, but I think I'm giving up some storage volume by packing individual forces like this.

Nips on
    JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • Options
    AvalonGuardAvalonGuard Registered User regular
    We're running out of mechs that I'm personally familiar with, so the next wave will likely be slow pick and choosing the stuff I think stands out.

That Sagittaire, my goodness.

• Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    Is that an Alacorn or a Schrek?

If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    H3Knuckles wrote: »
    Is that an Alacorn or a Schrek?

Schrek

kx3klFE.png
  • Options
    Not gonna win any awards, but it looks alright. debating slapping on a slightly lighter blue on top.
    OUjMLwh.jpg

kx3klFE.png
  • Options
    AP Ultramarine Blue makes a good speed paint color too. This stuff really is like magic for lines. Once it dries im going to attempt to top coat the panels Crystal Blue with a heavy dry brush to see how it comes out
    7OFw7u4.jpg

kx3klFE.png
  • Options
    Too heavy... eeh. But a mech in 20 min is gooood time.
    5yYvgI3.jpg

kx3klFE.png
  • Options
  • Options
    BetsuniBetsuni UM-R60L Talisker IVRegistered User regular
    edited June 2022

Time to decide if I just want one or 5.

Edit: Wait, is this a clan mech or IS mech? Do I field 5 or 4?

Edit #2: Fuck cancer.

Betsuni on
    oosik_betsuni.png
    Steam: betsuni7
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Betsuni wrote: »

Time to decide if I just want one or 5.

Edit: Wait, is this a clan mech or IS mech? Do I field 5 or 4?

Edit #2: Fuck cancer.

Go six, be the Space AT&T you want to see in the world. Though technically it's only available to Inner Sphere Clans, so five is most appropriate.

Seriously though, I'm definitely in for one or two or more. Gotta think on it, but the cause is just, so it's hard to not go overboard here.

Nips on
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    I hate cancer so much it isn't even funny. So it really hits me when there is a fundraiser for those with it. Especially when there is a plastic robot involved.

Although yeah the price jumps past the impulse buy mark when I added 5 to the shopping cart.

Edit: Fixed my writing.

Edit #2: Ordered 2 for now. Will decide later if I want to field 5 or be funny and go all in like Nips.

Betsuni on
    oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    Ah hell. Just read on the official forums that CGL is targeting July 8th for the release of the premium Timber Wolf TC. I was already planning to get that one, but I don't know if the Hammerhead supply is going to be large enough/demanded too much to expect it'll still be there in a couple weeks. I'd really prefer to not double-dip on the shipping if I can avoid it.

I wonder if I ask how much supply there is, if I can get a ballpark answer on whether the HH will still be there come July 8.

[Edit] Triple shit. Now I'm seeing Empire Alone is being targeted for July 13. Argh! First world problems!

[Double Edit] Fuck it, I asked on the official forums. Three separate purchases and shipments and shipping charges is one too many for me. I could'a sucked it up if it were just the two models, but then the book after makes that a no-go. If the answer comes back unfavorable, I'll probably bag the Hammerhead and Timber Wolf models ASAP and sit on the book until it gets to Aries or Fortress (at a probable discount, no less).

Nips on
  • Options
    GaddezGaddez Registered User regular
    Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

lzx03Nc.jpg

Just a bunch of guys walking their dog.

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    Gaddez wrote: »
    Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

lzx03Nc.jpg

Four legs good.
    Two legs bad.

• Options
    edited June 2022
    see317 wrote: »
    Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

lzx03Nc.jpg

Four legs good.
    Two legs bad.

No legs...?

In other news, I was appraised of a particular wording of a particular announcement by CGL when the new Grinner was put up for sale, which read very judiciously could mean a pretty thorough pipeline of premium models:
    CGL wrote:
    In conjunction with Monster Fight Club, we continue to expand our Premium Miniatures line throughout the rest of 2022 and into 2023. Including expanding the availability with increased production: for example, the Wolfhound IIC “Grinner” is now back in stock in the Catalyst store.

The next Premium Miniature is the Timber Wolf TC, a close-combat variant optimized for the battlefields of Tukayyid!

and now
    CGL wrote:
    this month’s Premium BattleMech Miniature

which leads one to a reading that: There is a possibility there could be monthly premium model releases, some (many?) not shown off ahead of time.

On top of the new force boxes coming down the pipe, and the next Kickstarter...*siiiiiigh* I'm starting to feel like a camel, and that last straw is about to drop any time now.

Nips on
  • Options
    Crossposted from the Painting thread, because I need a dopamine hit of likes today. Hoo boy.

Finished a test model today for a potential SLDF regulars scheme, looking to see what I can work with on and around Olive Drab and how to apply some new decals. Granted, the decals are more for Highlanders, but the Black Watch has their damned tartan too, so multiple birds one LB-X shot y'see.

Turned out all right, bonus points since it's a gift to give to a buddy this weekend.

dhJhMbBl.jpg

• Options
    see317 wrote: »
    Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

lzx03Nc.jpg

Four legs good.
    Two legs bad.

No legs...?

In other news, I was appraised of a particular wording of a particular announcement by CGL when the new Grinner was put up for sale, which read very judiciously could mean a pretty thorough pipeline of premium models:
    CGL wrote:
    In conjunction with Monster Fight Club, we continue to expand our Premium Miniatures line throughout the rest of 2022 and into 2023. Including expanding the availability with increased production: for example, the Wolfhound IIC “Grinner” is now back in stock in the Catalyst store.

The next Premium Miniature is the Timber Wolf TC, a close-combat variant optimized for the battlefields of Tukayyid!

and now
    CGL wrote:
    this month’s Premium BattleMech Miniature

which leads one to a reading that: There is a possibility there could be monthly premium model releases, some (many?) not shown off ahead of time.

On top of the new force boxes coming down the pipe, and the next Kickstarter...*siiiiiigh* I'm starting to feel like a camel, and that last straw is about to drop any time now.

I feel you with the camel back. I went hard on the first KS because i was convinced this was my last chance to get anything decent model wise. And KS being what they are, most are get it now or never get it. I never imagined it being this popular and a renaissance of mech merch sweeping the hobby.

That being said, i plan on going all in on the next one, but 1 model of each will be enough this time. And i noted the monthly key word too for premium mechs. I'm not really interested in those luckily, but i picked up this one since its for a good cause. bonus for looking cool too. I imagine a time where all the mech packs become like all the other mini war games out there. Mechs on sprues where you mix and customize variant loadouts.

kx3klFE.png
  • Options
    I bought the Grinner to support making mechs here in the States and I love piloting the Grinner in MWO.

Bought the Hammerhead to support a good cause. No idea what the mech is other than it is a BattleMech and I like sharks (specifically the Hammerhead). I already have most, if not all, of the mechs I knew playing Battletech back in the early 90s so I will lean on you all here to understand the next KS.

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    The Hammerhead is a unique choice for a premium model, because it's a post-Dark Age Clan Sea Fox 'mech that was introduced via the RecGuides.

Like, on a lineup of what I'd consider even as a reasonably-iconic 'mech to go premium with, I don't know that I'd have ever picked this one from the list.

• Options
    NobodyNobody Registered User regular
    I kinda figured the mech was due to likes of the person on question.

I’m definitely getting one to support the cause though.

• Options
    And, unsurprisingly given the groundswell of support for the cause, the Hammerhead is now currently out of stock.

• Options
    DiplominatorDiplominator Hardcore Porg Registered User regular
    The nice thing about the Hammerhead is that the Sea Foxes have been selling it widely so you could quite plausibly put it in any late Dark Age/ilClan era Clan force.

• Options
    Are there going to be issues with the Hammerhead if I played it one day? As in if I put it on the field with any mech in the Clan KS versus the IS mechs that are out there now and using the rules I have up to the Clan KS?

The reason I ask is I have no idea what the Dark Age/ilClan era is, let alone know it exists. Not that I will possibly ever play BT again, but in case I do I just want to be prepared.

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    Are there going to be issues with the Hammerhead if I played it one day? As in if I put it on the field with any mech in the Clan KS versus the IS mechs that are out there now and using the rules I have up to the Clan KS?

The reason I ask is I have no idea what the Dark Age/ilClan era is, let alone know it exists. Not that I will possibly ever play BT again, but in case I do I just want to be prepared.

The only things that're unusual or Post-Invasion is that it has Hardened Armor and Actuator Enhancement Systems in the legs. Here's the important parts snipped from Sarna (emphasis mine):

Hardened Armor:
    Sarna wrote:
    Hardened Armor provides eight points of protection per ton.[1] Though this is half the protection of standard armor, each point of Hardened Armor can absorb two points of damage.[1] As the armor is thicker and provides better protection, checks for a penetrating critical hit have a -2 modifier, essentially requiring a 10 or higher for a critical hit.

Hardened Armor also provides better protection against special armor piercing weapons: Armor-Piercing autocannon ammunition, Tandem-Charge Missiles, and BattleMech Tasers all have their armor-piercing properties nullified. When these weapons hit a location protected by Hardened Armor, they act as standard weapons hitting standard armor (AP autocannon ammo acts as a standard AC round; Mech Tasers inflict a point of damage, and TC missiles act as standard SRMs).[1]

Hardened Armor is bulky and less flexible than standard armor. Combat Vehicles and 'Mechs that mount Hardened Armor suffer a +1 Piloting Skill Roll Penalty. In addition, 'Mechs that mount Hardened Armor have their Running MP reduced by 1.

AES
    Sarna wrote:
    Game Use
    When mounted on an arm, they give a -1 to hit for any weapon in that limb. Likewise, when conducting normal (nonphysical attack) piloting rolls with AES mounted in the legs, they receive a -2. However, when doing physical attacks with AES equipped actuators, the pilot only receives -1 bonus, regardless of whether the AES is located in the arms or in the legs.

• Options
    NobodyNobody Registered User regular
    Alright I was not one of the people who got one before they sold out, hoping they do another run

• Options
    edited June 2022
    They almost certainly will. Monster Fight Club has managed to keep Grinner in stock, so no reason they can't or won't here.

Nips on
  • Options

The only things that're unusual or Post-Invasion is that it has Hardened Armor and Actuator Enhancement Systems in the legs. Here's the important parts snipped from Sarna (emphasis mine):

Hardened Armor:
    Sarna wrote:
    Hardened Armor provides eight points of protection per ton.[1] Though this is half the protection of standard armor, each point of Hardened Armor can absorb two points of damage.[1] As the armor is thicker and provides better protection, checks for a penetrating critical hit have a -2 modifier, essentially requiring a 10 or higher for a critical hit.

Hardened Armor also provides better protection against special armor piercing weapons: Armor-Piercing autocannon ammunition, Tandem-Charge Missiles, and BattleMech Tasers all have their armor-piercing properties nullified. When these weapons hit a location protected by Hardened Armor, they act as standard weapons hitting standard armor (AP autocannon ammo acts as a standard AC round; Mech Tasers inflict a point of damage, and TC missiles act as standard SRMs).[1]

Hardened Armor is bulky and less flexible than standard armor. Combat Vehicles and 'Mechs that mount Hardened Armor suffer a +1 Piloting Skill Roll Penalty. In addition, 'Mechs that mount Hardened Armor have their Running MP reduced by 1.

AES
    Sarna wrote:
    Game Use
    When mounted on an arm, they give a -1 to hit for any weapon in that limb. Likewise, when conducting normal (nonphysical attack) piloting rolls with AES mounted in the legs, they receive a -2. However, when doing physical attacks with AES equipped actuators, the pilot only receives -1 bonus, regardless of whether the AES is located in the arms or in the legs.

Hmm ok. So what if I used the frame/model and used older tech? Could I make it work with the armor and equipment from the clan rules?

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    edited June 2022

Hardened Armor:
    Sarna wrote:

AES
    Sarna wrote:
    Game Use

Hmm ok. So what if I used the frame/model and used older tech? Could I make it work with the armor and equipment from the clan rules?

I just took a quick swing at it in Skunkwerks. When you swap the Hardened Armor for Clan Ferro-Fibrous and drop AES, even when you max out the armor you have tonnage to play with to add weapons and equipment. In fact, aside from increasing the armor tonnage because of the swap to FF, you have tonnage enough to give a 360 XL engine to make it 8/12. Or you could leave it at 6/9, with a standard engine, and play with the spare 3 tons elsewise.

For instance, adding an extra ton of Streak ammo and two more Double Heat Sinks:
    Hammerhead (Invasion Downgrade) Standard

Mass: 45 tons
    Tech Base: Clan
    Chassis Config: Biped
    Rules Level: Tournament Legal
    Era: Clan Invasion
    Tech Rating/Era Availability: F/X-X-D-D
    Production Year: 3070
    Dry Cost: 4,235,740 C-Bills
    Total Cost: 4,343,740 C-Bills
    Battle Value: 1,522

Chassis: Unknown Endo-Steel
    Power Plant: Unknown 270 Fusion Engine
    Walking Speed: 64.8 km/h
    Maximum Speed: 97.2 km/h
    Jump Jets: None
        Jump Capacity: 0 meters
    Armor: Unknown Ferro-Fibrous
    Armament:
        1  Large Pulse Laser
        1  Streak SRM-6
        1  ER Medium Laser
    Manufacturer: Unknown
        Primary Factory: Unknown
    Communications System: Unknown
    Targeting and Tracking System: Unknown

================================================================================
    Equipment           Type                         Rating                   Mass  
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Internal Structure: Endo-Steel                    75 points                2.50
        Internal Locations: 1 HD, 1 CT, 1 LT, 2 RT, 1 LA, 1 RA
    Engine:             Fusion Engine                270                      14.50
        Walking MP: 6
        Running MP: 9
        Jumping MP: 0 
    Heat Sinks:         Double Heat Sink             12(24)                    2.00
        Heat Sink Locations: 1 LT, 1 RT
    Gyro:               Standard                                               3.00
    Cockpit:            Standard                                               3.00
        Actuators:      L: SH+UA+LA+H    R: SH+UA+LA+H
    Armor:              Ferro-Fibrous                AV - 153                  8.00
        Armor Locations: 2 LT, 1 RT, 2 LA, 2 RA
        CASE Locations: LT                                                     0.00

Internal       Armor      
                                                          Structure      Factor     
                                                    Head     3            9         
                                            Center Torso     14           21        
                                     Center Torso (rear)                  7         
                                               L/R Torso     11           17        
                                        L/R Torso (rear)                  5         
                                                 L/R Arm     7            14        
                                                 L/R Leg     11           22        

================================================================================
    Equipment                                 Location    Heat    Critical    Mass  
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ER Medium Laser                              CT        5         1         1.00
    Large Pulse Laser                            RT        10        2         6.00
    Streak SRM-6                                 LT        4         2         3.00
    @Streak SRM-6 (30)                           LT        -         2         2.00
                                                Free Critical Slots: 22

Nips on
  • Options

Hardened Armor:
    Sarna wrote:

AES
    Sarna wrote:
    Game Use

I just took a quick swing at it in Skunkwerks. When you swap the Hardened Armor for Clan Ferro-Fibrous and drop AES, even when you max out the armor you have tonnage to play with to add weapons and equipment. In fact, aside from increasing the armor tonnage because of the swap to FF, you have tonnage enough to give a 360 XL engine to make it 8/12. Or you could leave it at 6/9, with a standard engine, and play with the spare 3 tons elsewise.

For instance, adding an extra ton of Streak ammo and two more Double Heat Sinks:
    Hammerhead (Invasion Downgrade) Standard

Mass: 45 tons
    Tech Base: Clan
    Chassis Config: Biped
    Rules Level: Tournament Legal
    Era: Clan Invasion
    Tech Rating/Era Availability: F/X-X-D-D
    Production Year: 3070
    Dry Cost: 4,235,740 C-Bills
    Total Cost: 4,343,740 C-Bills
    Battle Value: 1,522

Chassis: Unknown Endo-Steel
    Power Plant: Unknown 270 Fusion Engine
    Walking Speed: 64.8 km/h
    Maximum Speed: 97.2 km/h
    Jump Jets: None
        Jump Capacity: 0 meters
    Armor: Unknown Ferro-Fibrous
    Armament:
        1  Large Pulse Laser
        1  Streak SRM-6
        1  ER Medium Laser
    Manufacturer: Unknown
        Primary Factory: Unknown
    Communications System: Unknown
    Targeting and Tracking System: Unknown

Equipment           Type                         Rating                   Mass  
    Internal Structure: Endo-Steel                    75 points                2.50
        Internal Locations: 1 HD, 1 CT, 1 LT, 2 RT, 1 LA, 1 RA
    Engine:             Fusion Engine                270                      14.50
        Walking MP: 6
        Running MP: 9
        Jumping MP: 0 
    Heat Sinks:         Double Heat Sink             12(24)                    2.00
        Heat Sink Locations: 1 LT, 1 RT
    Gyro:               Standard                                               3.00
    Cockpit:            Standard                                               3.00
        Actuators:      L: SH+UA+LA+H    R: SH+UA+LA+H
    Armor:              Ferro-Fibrous                AV - 153                  8.00
        Armor Locations: 2 LT, 1 RT, 2 LA, 2 RA
        CASE Locations: LT                                                     0.00

Internal       Armor      
                                                          Structure      Factor     
                                                    Head     3            9         
                                            Center Torso     14           21        
                                     Center Torso (rear)                  7         
                                               L/R Torso     11           17        
                                        L/R Torso (rear)                  5         
                                                 L/R Arm     7            14        
                                                 L/R Leg     11           22        

Equipment                                 Location    Heat    Critical    Mass  
    ER Medium Laser                              CT        5         1         1.00
    Large Pulse Laser                            RT        10        2         6.00
    Streak SRM-6                                 LT        4         2         3.00
    @Streak SRM-6 (30)                           LT        -         2         2.00
                                                Free Critical Slots: 22

Thank you for doing the heavy lifting. Glad I can use the mech!

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    If you want the Record Sheet, let me know and I'll get it over to ya.

• Options

Sure, I'd be happy to take a digital version if you know how to make it.

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options

Sure, I'd be happy to take a digital version if you know how to make it.

Here you go. Happy hunting!

• Options
    Awesome, thank you sir!

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    My personal ride Wasp was sitting on my bench, so I decided it's time to upgrade its comms suite.

8jLPhf2l.jpeg

I CAN LISTEN IN FROM ORRRRRRBIIIIIIIIIIT!

I'm using the old Ral Partha steel wire because fuck off they're supposed to be wire, and I'm an angry old man about my antenna wire.

Of course, they'll get trimmed down and the points filed to be less finger-murdery.

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    My personal ride Wasp was sitting on my bench, so I decided it's time to upgrade its comms suite.

8jLPhf2l.jpeg

I CAN LISTEN IN FROM ORRRRRRBIIIIIIIIIIT!

I'm using the old Ral Partha steel wire because fuck off they're supposed to be wire, and I'm an angry old man about my antenna wire.

Of course, they'll get trimmed down and the points filed to be less finger-murdery.

The experimental mech portable HPG receiver is a pain to fit on the drop ship, but it's so nice to have real time communications on the battlefield.