Don't let anyone within six feet of you(tube)

• UrielUriel Registered User regular
    Who the hell is John Krasinski?

LabelGlalNetscapeElaroPwnanObrien
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    mrpaku wrote: »
    Hey guys, meet my New Dad

The story behind this channel is wonderful. His dad walked out on his family when he was only a toddler, and he grew up without a father figure. So he made this channel to teach people all the things dads usually teach their kids but he had to teach himself, in case there's some other kid without a dad who needs to learn to shave or change a tire or replace a garbage disposal.

mrpakucB557Centipede DamascusMidniteMNC DoverFencingsaxShortychrishallett83Stiltsfurliondarunia106SnicketysnickFearghaillTaminSorceThatDudeOverTheremageormikeTonkkaHeadCreepsDarkPrimusRingoDrZiplockKetarWeX MajorsOlivawEmerlmaster999Happy Little MachineLord_Asmodeus
  • nightmarennynightmarenny Registered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »

Jim from the office and he has been in a bunch of military/CIA based movies/tv shows recently.

Quire.jpg
  • nightmarennynightmarenny Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »
    Yeah I don't...

I don't know why it would sting. He sold NOTHING for MILLIONS. He sold a non idea and like 5 episodes worth of nothing for more money than any of us will ever earn.

Edit: oh it's the "some good news" vs "some more news" thing

I would bet one hundred dollars that Krasinski has never seen or heard of Cody Johnson.

Eh you could be right but I think it’s weird that we assume celebrities don’t listen to or interact with slightly more niche content. Sure maybe he hasn’t seen Cody’s show but it wouldn’t be weird if he did.

Quire.jpg
    Uriel wrote: »

Jim from the office and he has been in a bunch of military/CIA based movies/tv shows recently.

I think y'all made up a fake person

BahamutZERONetscapeElaroPwnanObrienOlivaw
  • TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
    It’s not even really a similar show

Hobnail wrote: »
    This forum has taken everything from me
    This hurts but I deserve it

#pipePsykomaKanaShortyGvzbgulDoodmann
  • DHSDHS Chase lizards.. ...bark at donkeys..Registered User regular
    Tube wrote: »
    It’s not even really a similar show

Except for the time when he did the almost exact format for at least one episode months before the Krasinski thing. Not saying it is plagiarism necessarily, unless he saw that episode and then did it.

"Grip 'em up, grip 'em, grip 'em good, said the Gryphon... to the pig."
  • RT800RT800 Registered User regular
    The ultimate lol will be when "Some Good News" truly blows up and they sue Cody for using their brand.

nightmarennyFencingsaxCentipede DamascusNetscapeDarkPrimusOlivawDuke 2.0
  • DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator mod
    I think the idea that Some Good News is gonna blow up when nobody from the Office is involved is really unlikely!

GvzbgulDoodmannN1tSt4lkerJacobkosh
  • Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular
    Nyanderwall - Non Non Biyori vs. Oasis 5:30

5myiokloks5d.png
  • Ms DapperMs Dapper Cheers Luv! King's RowRegistered User regular

tumblr_oj5c1nDyyk1sk79exo1_250.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by beroberos Sig by jawlipops
    Metzger MeisterDoodmannMidniteGustavOlivawLord_Asmodeus
  • chrishallett83chrishallett83 A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Yeah that guy was on Tosh.0 like 8 years ago, he's been doing that for a while.

ShortyTankHammer
  • CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular

I'm so glad YouTube exists for people to fuck up songs

t1iylq0d7o1p.png
    BahamutZERO
  • chrishallett83chrishallett83 A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Build your own hi-fi speakers with drivers you can buy for a few hundred bucks and significantly outperform $50,000 name brand speakers?

Sure, why not?

el_vicioFearghaillTheStigThe Cow KingOlivawDuke 2.0
  • SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    Shorty wrote: »
    I have a german co-worker who sent me this for...reasons that would not really clarify anything

@ Zonugal you can put this on your eurodance playlist next time you need to irritate your students

The genre of Apres Ski music is something that remains mindboggling.

Especially in Austria, there are bars that play this kind of hoompapa starting at 15.00 so you can get drunk easily because of the skiing fatigue, polonaise around for a few hours.

This one is a classic.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
    el_vicio
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    edited May 22
    Coinage wrote: »

RMS Oceanic on
    Crippl3
  • GlalGlal Registered User regular
    Build your own hi-fi speakers with drivers you can buy for a few hundred bucks and significantly outperform $50,000 name brand speakers?
    Sure, why not?
    God, the multi-minute section where he's explaining shit over non-stop, loud, high pitched sine...

ElaroAtheraalFencingsaxNebulousQ
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular

NetscapePeasMNC DoverTonkkaFencingsax
    【東方ヴォーカルPV】KARMANATIONS【暁Records公式】 3:49

5myiokloks5d.png
    BahamutZEROmightyjongyo
  • WotanAnubisWotanAnubis Registered User regular

HeadCreepscB557Peewi

Glal
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular

RCmKIvs.gif
    indie_winter on PS4 | 3034-4093-8537 on Switch
    Tonkkael_viciodarunia106GlalMetzger Meister
  • FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
    Indie WinterRingo#pipeFencingsaxdarunia106NeveronmightyjongyomageormikeOlivawLord_Asmodeus
    All Star but they don't stop coming pitch corrected 3:21

5myiokloks5d.png
    Crippl3Olivaw
  • FearghaillFearghaill If there is nothing but what we make in this world let us make goodRegistered User regular

• ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    zlo1vviyjc4h.png

I would like to say "fuck you very much" to whoever first linked the sudoku vids in here, because this is my life now.

(at least 3 of those hours are me just leaving it open in another window while I did something else, but still)

FencingsaxcB557godmodefacetiousOlivawDuke 2.0Munkus BeaverLord_Asmodeus
  • PeewiPeewi Registered User regular

As a person whose last name contains their first name at the beginning, I fail to see what's wrong with Guy Fawkes's fake name.

Switch: SW-6132-4331-5349 || Steam
  • WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
    Snicketysnickel_vicioFencingsaxdarunia106cB557AistanfacetiousOlivawCojo Mojo
  • milskimilski UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ Registered User regular
    Stilts wrote: »
    This is extremely relevant to my interests

EDIT: Hell yeah, Claire uses muenster for her grilled cheese. Vindication!

Looping back to this because I made some grilled cheese:

q7TmxbQh.jpg

ido1npmh.jpg

I took Claire's muenster + low and slow + mayo grill, went with Chris's addition of shallots (and garlic), and then smashed an over easy egg on top of the second one. Delicious!

You can't write me off like that! You're just a voice, pal! You don't know a DAMN THING ABOUT RACING!!
    webguy20JedocFencingsaxStiltsgodmodeHeadCreepsbombardierchrishallett83OlivawDuke 2.0Lord_Asmodeus
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular

Sure, why not?

Who wants to build these for me?

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
    FencingsaxUriel
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    My brother built his own home theatre speakers out MDF and a couple hundred bucks worth of woofers and tweeter when he was like 20. They were extremely good speakers.

BahamutZEROchrishallett83Glal
  • cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    mrpaku wrote: »
    Hey guys, meet my New Dad

The short definition of what a 2x4 is and how it's not actually 2x4 is massive Colin Robinson energy and i'm here for it

mrpakuDoodmann
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    I am 200% over All Star. Its as overdone as Rickrolling at this point

chrishallett83
  • JedocJedoc Once to start a new life and once just to start a fireRegistered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »

Wait, one more.

GDdCWMm.jpg
    NetscapeBahamutZEROFencingsaxTonkka
  • WhiteZinfandelWhiteZinfandel Your insides Let me show you themRegistered User regular
    edited May 22
    Goose! wrote: »

It got some real mileage in the last twenty one years. The years started coming and they didn't stop coming. Nowadays the ice we skate is getting pretty thin.

WhiteZinfandel on
    GvzbgulFencingsaxmageormikechrishallett83Dee KaeWeX MajorsLord_AsmodeusSporkAndrew
    All star is Legit good song unlike never gonna give you up.

BahamutZERONetscapeDouglasDangerTamerBill
  • DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    I haven't clicked on the Dad teaching Dad Stuff video just yet, but someone please please tell me that the stud finder one has was is the quintessential dad joke in it...

"zip, i dunno what it is about you, but there's something very cat-like about your face. i can't really place it. you'd make a good mountain lion." Hail, Satan!
  • JedocJedoc Once to start a new life and once just to start a fireRegistered User regular
    DrZiplock wrote: »
    I haven't clicked on the Dad teaching Dad Stuff video just yet, but someone please please tell me that the stud finder one has was is the quintessential dad joke in it...

It has a modified version of that joke, yes.

GDdCWMm.jpg
    WeX MajorsOlivawTonkkaLord_Asmodeus