As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Dragalia Lost] EoS. officially lost.

• Options
    Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    Man, my 100 summons was largely trash. I got like one 5* in the whole thing on like, summon set 7. It was a new character (that one church guy who is kind of an asshole... red wand.. I don't remember his name) but that was pretty much it. Spend more money and was able to pull that one dragon on the banner image (who was new to me), like three of those stupid mouse dragons (which I already HAVE... ugg) and finally a Dragonyule Lily which was what I really wanted. Pulled a tiny bit more so I could spike Nobunaga who I have been trying to get for two years. Only one now on that list of sparkable stuff I don't have is that Valentine's Chelsea which, meh, I don't care. I don't like how long it took to pull them tho. I guess my luck is shit again.

Seimei and DYLily are arguably the prizes on the banner so congrats there!

Oh was he on the banner? I thought he was a rando permanent pool 5*. I definitely wanted DY!Lily tho. I tried really hard to get her when she came out and just had the worst luck. I don't like how much money I had to spend on it tho T_T (but then I almost never spend money on this game beyond weekly double chest refreshing so I guess it's fine every so often..)

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    My summons in the 100 pull were interesting. I got Seimei, Tomo Gozen, Seimei, then another Tomo Gozen. The scratch banner was a whiff with GalaLeo dupe. Missed Summer Alex and Mym, but landed all three Summer variants of Ieyasu, Mouse, and Marishiten.

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    edited July 2021
    Got a dupe Seimei, and new V.Chelsea and Annelie off my 100

Meh

EDIT: oh and scratch summon was dupe Ezelith

Maddoc on
  • Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Man overdamage is a hell of a drug. Akasha's spiral took me from barely beating the Poseidon trial to beating it with almost a full two minutes leftover.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    KakodaimonosKakodaimonos Code fondler Helping the 1% get richerRegistered User regular
    I just noticed in the treasure trade, you can trade the tier 4 upgrade materials (steel bricks, moonstones) for the the tier 5 upgrades (Damascus crystal, sunstone fragments).

It's not a great exchange rate, but if you've got all your 4 star dragons and weapons unbound you can do something with those upgrade materials now.

• Options
    You can also trade mana for honey.

• Options
    Dragalia Digest coming Thursday night 11pm est.

• Options
    Oh, that reminds me. Saw on reddit the last patch notes preview accidentally revealed Harle coming as a playable adventurer:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/DragaliaLost/comments/pq0le9/in_dragalia_anniversary_fashion_they_accidently/

(if you look in the background of the second/right box, you can see his legs)

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    Harle (wind blade) is a free unit for the upcoming raid.

The upcoming raid is going to have a sixteen player mode. Everyone controls one adventurer, sixteen players join forces. Cool stuff.

Kaleidoscape is coming finally. Roguelike mode with a single unit, scavenge for abilities and weapons. Could be fun.

38 days of free ten pulls, including the Gala Zethia (dark blade)/Gala Bahamut banner. Then a 100 pull. Plus some login rewards including a couple Omnicite which completely levels and unbinds an adventurer. There will be a Gala rerun banner 9/27 with all the old Gala units. New Gala units are on 9/30.

Notte's notes will include previous event stories (finally),

They also showed quick previews of Dragonyule Nevin (!!!!), Halloween Sylas, Izumo, a new Pia, and a couple of the new church of Grams units.

• Options
    I like all the free pulls. A bit sad at no Dream Summon, but maybe it'll still happen? We'll see I guess...

• Options
    edited September 2021
    GAHH Cloudflare why u hate me and make me double post??

Warlock82 on
  • Options
    KakodaimonosKakodaimonos Code fondler Helping the 1% get richerRegistered User regular
    Ah, got Gala Zethia with my first free pull. I'll wait and see if I get Bahamut on the rest of the free pulls.

• Options
    edited September 2021
    I did a few and got Bahamut and another new dragon (I forget the name, one of the newer male angel ones). No Zethia yet but still lots of free pulls to go :P I didn't want to go too crazy spending wyrmite and stuff yet :)

Warlock82 on
  • Options
    I did the old ten tickets to get the rate up, then did a ten pull.
    Zethia, dupe Zethia, dupe Zethia, Cerberus (lol), and Bahamut.

That's the wrong banner unit to duplicate! But I'll take it!

• Options
    edited October 2021
    I got impatient and sparked Zethia :/ I am totally gonna get her in my free pull tomorrow now...

Edit: Side note, I actually was able to level one of my gold mines thanks to 3x drops on the orb grind levels. Still took me like 30ish runs just to get enough which is so dumb. But I'm gonna have to grind the shit out of this while it's here so I can finally finish upgrading all my stupid gold mines and element tower things. I'm still super sad they didn't buff orb drop rates when they did void battles and such (which are nutso buffed now).

Been farming a lot of Sinister Domains too just cuz I'm sick of all these un-upgraded wyrmprints (which are seriously such a PITA to upgrade.. unbinds and extra copies are sooooo expensive)

Warlock82 on
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Got Bahamut finally, after a Cait Sith and two Thors

Still no Zethia

• Options
    The new update on the 22nd is a big one.
    Kaleidoscope dungeons and primal dragons.

https://dragalialost.com/sp/en/news/detail/2677โ€ฆ

• Options
    Oh yeah, I forgot to read that (and now I'm at work where it's blocked.. oops). I'll have to look later.

Meanwhile WTB the update that lets me destroy the dyrenell coins slowly building up in my goodie box that I can't collect because I have 99,999 of all three and there doesn't seem to be any way to destroy them nor anything to spend them on.... (seriously, give me a treasure trade of like 1 coin for 1 gold.. anything...)

• Options
    Well, there's new weapons to construct from the primal dragons.

• Options
    Do the weapons use the coins? I thought they were almost entirely for building upgrades (which doesn't help when all of your buildings are maxed...)

• Options
    Well, there's new weapons to construct from the primal dragons.

Just as I was finishing my Agito weapons of course. :lol:

• Options
    You're going to be able to use skip tickets on master Agito and master high dragon so that grind will get a lot better

• Options
    Yeah, and we'll get twelve per day.

Gotta put a dent into my honey stockpile somehow.

• Options
    edited December 2021
    You're going to be able to use skip tickets on master Agito and master high dragon so that grind will get a lot better

๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
    Yeah, and we'll get twelve per day.

Also thank Christ, I'm down to like 30 or something thanks to how many get wasted on the "do all the things" button they added (I used to only skip dragons and invasion and then run xp/money/orbs) and grinding out the stupid story missions for dragon pieces. I think I only net a positive of like 1-2 tickets a day now so it doesn't really go back up very fast. (it's weird to think I used to be super capped on tickets and they were pilling up... they sure got us to spend a lot recently)

Warlock82 on
  • Options
    It feels like the twins are almost too easy in the Kaleidoscope mode. I'm able to skip to level 25 and just watch them auto down to the final floor.

I've also picked up some decent prints for them.

ujq2wgrktwzo.jpg

• Options
    I didn't go for the twins because I don't really want Agito characters. Hasn't stopped me from getting both Ciella and Volk, though.

Speaking of, this banner has been opposite world for me. I got both Ciella and MyoO or whatever her name is, but no characters. I'm always lacking dragons, been weird. I'm going to have to spark for Yukimora I think.

• Options
    Yeah, the Twins were the only character I've been able to beat it with so far. I got to, ironically, the Twins on 50 with Gala Leo but he just got his ass kicked IMMEDIATELY every time until I had to just give up because for some reason this stupid ass mode punishes you *hard* for hitting 0 lives at any point without pushing "End Run" (seriously, I HATE this and I was so confused for like two days on why I wasn't getting any prints at all...). I'm trying to figure out if there are any other characters that can cheese it as much as the Twins. Healing is just such a huge problem.

This new banner I got everyone eventually. I pulled that new non-Ciella dragon and the girl character immediately and then it took *forever* to get Ciella which was the main one I wanted, to the point I got her literally when I hit 300 thingys so I sparked the ugly guy too. In my free pulls I've since Max Unbound the other dragon, not pulled Ciella a single additional time (so I have no regrets on spamming pulls) and have gotten that girl character over and over like 6 times again since the first time I pulled her I swear.

• Options
    I had to spark Yukimora and didn't get tiger man, but that's alright. She's the one I wanted because jumping around like a maniac looks fun.

• Options
    TiglissTigliss Registered User regular
    I had to spark Yukimora and didn't get tiger man, but that's alright. She's the one I wanted because jumping around like a maniac looks fun.

Her ramp in most fights is pretty slow (bring your skill rate up/prep prints), but once it is unlocked, easily my favorite character to play. Also she was my first non-manacaster to complete the kalideoscape.

l7n41RV.png
  • Options
    Speaking of which, tiger guy is absolutely broken in Kaleidoscope. I've beaten it twice with him already and it wasn't even hard. The first run was an absolute joke and the second one only started off mildly hard because I started at level 30 instead of 1 and all the default prints and shit he got were just garbage useless.

• Options
    OptyOpty Registered User regular
    I totally forgot about Kaleidoscape being a thing. I guess I've been missing out on doing these 8 hour missions for however long it's been out.

• Options
    edited January 2022
    Opty wrote: ยป
    I totally forgot about Kaleidoscape being a thing. I guess I've been missing out on doing these 8 hour missions for however long it's been out.

Yeah, if you can get to level 30 at least once the missions can RNG give you some decent prints (and also RNG give you garbage ones with nothing on them :P). Plus they count towards completing all the rando achievements for the floor count so you get a ton of that currency to upgrade Roy or buy stuff (so far I've only been buying the material to upgrade 6* weapons - everything else kinda feels like a waste over Roy upgrades ATM)

Warlock82 on
  • Options

Yeah, if you can get to level 30 at least once the missions can RNG give you some decent prints (and also RNG give you garbage ones with nothing on them :P). Plus they count towards completing all the rando achievements for the floor count so you get a ton of that currency to upgrade Roy or buy stuff (so far I've only been buying the material to upgrade 6* weapons - everything else kinda feels like a waste over Roy upgrades ATM)

Absolutely get the sunlight stones. I went for those before the Omnicite even.

• Options
    I got to floor 45 on my first attempt. The difficulty ramp past 40 was insane: the boss on 45 oneshot me with her first attack. Looking at the upgrades, my gut's telling me that the EXP bonus is the way to go because of how crazy that difficult ramp is.

• Options
    There's a ton of luck involved really. I finally got through the whole thing because I only had four boss fights. The fish, Volk, another fish, and Volk phase two was my floor 50 boss. So yeah, I made it, but it almost felt like cheating.

Still did it though.

4c43kuv39bwh.png

• Options
    edited January 2022

Absolutely get the sunlight stones. I went for those before the Omnicite even.

I dunno, I feel like I get a lot of them. But then I also spend money on the game so I buy the packs sometimes (because it's literally the same price as not buying them and you get extra shit). Omnicite, to be frank, seems kind of pointless to me? Like, they never release heroes with expanded mana spirals from the start and it feels like a waste to use it on normal non-expanded heroes. And when they expand the mana spiral they also release the trial for that hero right away so you get like halfway through it the first go around. So then it feels like a waste to spend them on a hero that is like 4/5 of the way through their spiral already :P

Maybe I just need to wait until they do a mana spiral and everyone says "ok this hero is now stupid broken" and it becomes worth it to max them right away. (it doesn't help that they kinda stopped doing Galas and just started doing absolute shit heroes to make them semi not shit... do Gala Mym you cowards :P )

Warlock82 on
  • Options
    Gala Leif was my only Omnicite used so far because he's that good and I didn't want to wait three months to do the whole spiral.

• Options
    CiriraCirira IowaRegistered User regular
    So I started playing this about a week ago and the current banner with the added prizes seemed good for a newbie.

I've got enough wyrmsigils to pick something off of the banner. I have Semi, Mitsuhide, and Yukimira of the characters. I have two Fudo Myo-o from the dragons. Is there a consensus good pick with my wyrmsigils of the remaining ones? I was leaning toward Shingen or Daikokuten.

• Options
    I didn't know you could pick Shingen from that banner, but I would definitely lean that way. He's very good and new. Daikokuten is two years old at this point, and you can unlock stronger dragons by grinding now.

• Options
    I put my rewards from exhibitions into XP up to the point you need the other currency to keep leveling and spread the rest among the other powerups. I chose Gala Chelle, skipped to 30, and pulled off beating level 50 on my second attempt ever. It was possible in part to her damage reduction buff that sticks around as long as you don't die, in part to her manacaster melting all of the mobs that only take 1 damage per hit (this is why I chose her in the first place), in part to the XP up making me reach max level (80) at like floor 44, and in part from me realizing I needed to hoard spells that remove buffs from enemies in prep for the final boss. If I hadn't, then I wouldn't have been able to beat the boss in time since I pulled it off with 5 seconds left.