As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Animal Crossing] has new and improved friends list in OP, please update your info.

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    Going to afk open up for high value items in Abels.

Abels has Royal Shirt, Young Royal Shirt, camera shirts, baby rompers, and other stuff. Also the 1m bell Crown.

Nooks has a blue corner wrestling mat for 1 time. Black rice cooker and a white looking radio. Elephant watering can, blue striped net. black lace umbrella. Grape umbrella.

Ketchup is making a cardboard table. As if you need a reason to talk to Ketchup.

Dont worry about watering im going to change/clean up my flowers today hopefully. Feel free to take a duplicate hybrid color if you like.
    KKQCK

My area for diy is just behind nooks.

Jubal77 on
  • Options
    ShubNiggurathShubNiggurath Arkham, MARegistered User regular
    So, I was able to catalog an absolutely absurd amount of kitchen items last night. I want to be able to share these with the group. Obviously it would take way too long and way too many bells for me to buy all of these items myself to offer to catalog. I wanted to ask all of you what items (and specify what colors) that you guys want. Items that multiple people want I'll make available for cataloging. Items that are less in demand, I'll try to order and deliver. I obviously have a finite amount of bells, so more expensive items like the kitchen islands or system kitchens, I'll need to be reimbursed for if it's something that's given to you individually. (I won't charge anything for cataloging, obviously.)

So, tell me what you guys want. :)

There was an idea earlier of people bringing their items to a town temporarily in their own quadrants for folks to touch. That might make more sense for something that can get as spendy as kitchen items. I’ve got a handful of spendy kitchen items on hand that I could temporarily drop off

High Priestess Ubb of the island of Yhe Abyss
    VillagerDB Wish List
  • Options
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    Going to afk open up for high value items in Abels.

Abels has Royal Shirt, Young Royal Shirt, camera shirts, baby rompers, and other stuff. Also the 1m bell Crown.

Nooks has a blue corner wrestling mat for 1 time. Black rice cooker and a white looking radio. Elephant watering can, blue striped net. black lace umbrella. Grape umbrella.

Ketchup is making a cardboard table. As if you need a reason to talk to Ketchup.

Dont worry about watering im going to change/clean up my flowers today hopefully. Feel free to take a duplicate hybrid color if you like.
    KKQCK

I bought the fridge and shower. Left a couple ironwood recipes and the shower outside the shop.

Got the last Nooks-sold wall/flooring item I needed for my catalog!

VillagerDB Wish List
  • Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    Yeah I'd like a handful of those kitchen items, mostly those beautiful different trash cans I didn't know existed. Dunno what's the most elegant way to get those things tho.

• Options
    I just actually clicked the catalog link and my jaw dropped in jealousy. Could I please get my paws on the box corner sofa in white and box sofa in black?

VillagerDB Wish List
  • Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    If anyone wants to post a link to a list of items that are in the game I will add it to the OP.

Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Options
    akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    That is truly absurd.

If we wanna do an event, I can bring a full set of the espresso machines and matching mugs, as well as “open-frame” kitchen

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • Options
    Toxic Toys wrote: »
    If anyone wants to post a link to a list of items that are in the game I will add it to the OP.

I’ve been using villagerdb.com

VillagerDB Wish List
  • Options
    ElinElin Registered User regular
    Piscis is open.

DIYs on the front walk.

Nooklings have a green cuckoo clock and a ring

Ables have some cute clothes and the royal robe

Sahara is around somewhere being Sahara

Ed is making a wooden double bed

If you are so inclined please water the green mum and blue rose in the fountain beds behind the community center.

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    Toxic Toys wrote: »

I’ve been using villagerdb.com

A little clunky but it works for me. And what the holy fuck! That list is way deeper than I could have ever thought. Damn.

3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Options
    amethystoakamethystoak Registered User regular
    Yeah I'd like a handful of those kitchen items, mostly those beautiful different trash cans I didn't know existed. Dunno what's the most elegant way to get those things tho.

Which style and color? I think I have the metal garbage can and the blue garbage pail in my inventory right now. I don't have any of the bins yet but I can order any of those.

• Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular

Which style and color? I think I have the metal garbage can and the blue garbage pail in my inventory right now. I don't have any of the bins yet but I can order any of those.

I have the metal can, and the blue bin with the black lid. Ideally I'd just want one of other colors each of the bins and maybe that blue pail as well, so I can order them for decorations for my island. Trying to give alleys some character and also put some stuff in villagers yards.

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    closing down have a good day!

• Options
    SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    Repose is open for the afternoon! I am semi afk. Sheldon is making a doghouse.

For your touching convenience we have
    modern office chair (blue)
    throwback race-car bed (pink)
    whirlpool bath (black)
    grand piano (black)
    dj's turntable (black)
    cute music player (yellow)
    handy water cooler (yellow)

Single DIYs available of:
    shell speaker
    rose bed
    orange hat
    tiki torch
    bamboo partition
    dark lily crown
    shell stool
    orange dress
    peach dress

There is still a gold bounty on the following DIY recipes:
    Chic cosmos wreath
    Chic rose crown
    Lily wreath
    Mum wreath
    Wooden table TY Amethystoak!!!

edit: whoops, I didn't specify DIY recipe there. Edited it in. Still gonna mail you a gold, Toxic :lol:

SilverWind on
    signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    @SilverWind I literally just got back from your island and I picked up a message in a bottle with a wooden table recipe. Haha. On my way back.

Edit: left it right next to you.

amethystoak on
  • Options
    @SilverWind I literally just got back from your island and I picked up a message in a bottle with a wooden table recipe. Haha. On my way back.

Edit: left it right next to you.

Thank you so much!!! <3

signature.png
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Shutting down for a few hours. I'll try to bring my island back up by 8pm for any last-minute shoppers.

• Options
    ShamusShamus Registered User regular
    Planted a few more flowers and boom; five stars!

• Options
    Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    So, I was able to catalog an absolutely absurd amount of kitchen items last night. I want to be able to share these with the group. Obviously it would take way too long and way too many bells for me to buy all of these items myself to offer to catalog. I wanted to ask all of you what items (and specify what colors) that you guys want. Items that multiple people want I'll make available for cataloging. Items that are less in demand, I'll try to order and deliver. I obviously have a finite amount of bells, so more expensive items like the kitchen islands or system kitchens, I'll need to be reimbursed for if it's something that's given to you individually. (I won't charge anything for cataloging, obviously.)

I'm so jealous :3

These are the things I'd like most:
    * BBQ (black)
    * Cooler box (blue, yellow)
    * Diner Neon Clock (all colors but red and pink)
    * Diner Neon Sign (green and purple)
    * Menu Chalkboard (dark brown)
    * System Kitchen (red)

I know it's a bunch of stuff so let me know how much it is and I can pay for anything you need :3

Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options

I'd like to touch a cooler box! :D Or if you'd like to order one for me, I'd happily send over bells

signature.png
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    akjak wrote: »
    Sorry, I had to un-friend whoever’s island name is “F*ckboy’s.” My 5yo is playing this with us, and I don’t wanna read or explain that to him.

I think in general thats not a good name for a public forum list

I do name my cities/towns/islands in animal crossing to whatever I felt like at the time {much like real life cities}
    So stuff like Lizards, Glass, Parmesan end up being the name

• Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    Beardo is crafting acoustic guitars
    Celeste and CJ are here
    Giant bear and cute dresser in nooks

Feel free to water some flowers

L7Q8F

mts on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options
    IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod

Open-frame Kitchen
    Antique Mini Table (Black)
    Broom And Dustpan (Dark brown)

Is what I want, damn those kitchen sets are expensive as fuck. But, I can set aside 148k for that bundle, no problem. I'll be very unreliably available during the work week, never know when I'm gonna have time for AC. If you buy these specifically for me, please PM me so I can get you your cash! Happy to pre-pay if needed.

• Options
    Anti-SeanAnti-Sean Registered User regular
    Dodo Code:

It’s an unofficial meteor shower on Lemuria tonight; Celeste and Saharah are both here.

Saharah is selling:
    Red small round mat
    Lacy rug
    Monochromatic dotted rug
    Summit wall
    Ramshackle flooring

Fuchsia is crafting a key holder.

Owl Jail is center/north 1st level, right near some stage 3 purple mums that could use some watering.
    Camel Jail is on the second level just up the ramp from Owl Jail.

Hybrid columns 3rd level NW are always thirsty, as are the orange tulips 3rd level NE and the stage 2 red pansies S of Owl Jail.

Dodo Code:
    1DNMS

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Crafting a new golden watering can and heading your way!

• Options
    AegeriAegeri Tiny wee bacteriums Plateau of LengRegistered User regular
    Had Sahara today.

My Redd dream still lives this week.

If I get Label again I might stab something.

The Roleplayer's Guild: My blog for roleplaying games, advice and adventuring.
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Store open until the hour is up. Getcher wizardy/witchy-looking duds while you can:
    4V3L0

• Options
    SilverWind wrote: »
    I'd like to touch a cooler box! :D Or if you'd like to order one for me, I'd happily send over bells

Is there a particular color that you'd like?

• Options
    Anti-SeanAnti-Sean Registered User regular
    Had to close up shop; my Switch is set to wait 3 hours before going to sleep, but I was nodding off on the couch. Need to call it a night.

• Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    Anti-Sean wrote: »
    Had to close up shop; my Switch is set to wait 3 hours before going to sleep, but I was nodding off on the couch. Need to call it a night.

I got your flowers watered and snagged some glorious recipes and rugs. Thanks!
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Store open until the hour is up. Getcher wizardy/witchy-looking duds while you can:
    4V3L0

With a minute to spare I got those darn wizard hats I was missing. Thank you too!

• Options

Any one of them is fine! I'm more occupied with cataloging a single instance of an item and not so much all the variants, unless the variants are really interesting / are ones I want to use in my house :D

signature.png
  • Options
    edited May 2020

Any one of them is fine! I'm more occupied with cataloging a single instance of an item and not so much all the variants, unless the variants are really interesting / are ones I want to use in my house :D

I sent you the two colors I had :3 (red and green)

Edit: Incidentally if anyone wants stuff, this is my catalog:
    https://nookazon.com/profile/1214593374/catalog

One of these days I'll add clothing to it but everything else should be mostly up to date :P

Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    Warlock82 wrote: »

One of these days I'll add clothing to it but everything else should be mostly up to date :P

I've been methodically collecting the currently available clothing and could likely mail out anything folks need. There are still over 1000 items of clothing that have not yet shown up in Northern hemisphere Able Sisters, however (summer and winter clothing).

I've also been collecting floors/walls/rugs. I can't send out Saharah floors/walls since they're not orderable, but could send out most anything else. Not quite done with my rug collection yet.

VillagerDB Wish List
  • Options
    JammersJammers Registered User regular
    Leif's in town, and you'll have plenty of bells to satisfy your bush requirements because the Nooklings are buying turnips for 570 bells. Gates are open

Xbox Live - Jammers007
    Nintendo Network ID - Jammers007
    3DS - 1418-6751-8378
    Steam - Jammers007
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Warlock82 wrote: »

I've been methodically collecting the currently available clothing and could likely mail out anything folks need. There are still over 1000 items of clothing that have not yet shown up in Northern hemisphere Able Sisters, however (summer and winter clothing).

I've also been collecting floors/walls/rugs. I can't send out Saharah floors/walls since they're not orderable, but could send out most anything else. Not quite done with my rug collection yet.

Yeah it's been my goal to catalog everything if I can, at least in terms of orderable stuff. I've been hounding turnip.exchange for cataloging islands to visit, but lately it's been hard to find any that aren't like the same "Hey we have surfboards and ice cream cone lights!" over and over. Been really hard to just find the misc stuff like kitchen/bathroom/beach stuff :/ My best bet always tends to be the rando grab bag islands that aren't advertising specific sets but just "we have a lot of stuff." Someday I'll get that damn pink deluxe washer :P

(and of course, half of them want like 20 nmts to catalog like 5 things.. People are so damn greedy)

Warlock82 on
  • Options
    Whenever I remember to check the turnip exchange for cataloging, there aren't any islands available, so still haven't tried that out

VillagerDB Wish List
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Whenever I remember to check the turnip exchange for cataloging, there aren't any islands available, so still haven't tried that out

Try fiddling with the different settings. There's usually something, even if it's something absolutely not worth the fee. Sometimes you can find sneaky ones by turning on Celeste and stuff. (usually it's "Neither, Cataloging, All Islands and Either" tho)

Random side note... There are an absurd number of people with "Corona" or "Covid" in their island name.. They know they can't change that right? :P

Warlock82 on
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Jammers wrote: »
    Leif's in town, and you'll have plenty of bells to satisfy your bush requirements because the Nooklings are buying turnips for 570 bells. Gates are open

I am stuck in Shildonia. Are you or a visitor named 'womble' afk with a menu open? I'd like to make another trip here. All sorted out now!

(also, I purchased all the available Nook items and dropped them outside the shop)

ShubNiggurath on
    VillagerDB Wish List
  • Options
    Ken OKen O Registered User regular

I didn't have you on my friend list, so invite sent. No worries if I sent it too late.

http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
  • Options
    JammersJammers Registered User regular

I am stuck in Shildonia. Are you or a visitor named 'womble' afk with a menu open? I'd like to make another trip here. All sorted out now!

(also, I purchased all the available Nook items and dropped them outside the shop)

Apologies for Womble, she's an RL friend and is unfortunately a bit of a liability. I was working and didn't see this until just now, though I did see the messages saying someone was leaving and wondered how many people I actually had over! Glad you were finally able to escape :)
    I've closed up temporarily to let some other friends in via Dodo Code, but I'll be reopening my gates later on, I'll post again once I'm reopen for business

Xbox Live - Jammers007
    Nintendo Network ID - Jammers007
    3DS - 1418-6751-8378
    Steam - Jammers007
This discussion has been closed.