As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[WH40K] Battle Forge is here

• Options
    BizazedoBizazedo Registered User regular
    -Loki- wrote: »
    Oh wait another shot when he kills something? The Kelermorph is more reliable as it gets an extra shot when it hits.
    Unless this one gets 6 more shots when it kills something? :).

XBL: Bizazedo
    PSN: Bizazedo
    CFN: Bizazedo (I don't think I suck, add me).
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Nax wrote: »
    So, I walked into my FLGS today, set on buying a Command Edition and some paints. I walked in and the guy asked if I needed anything, and I made an off-hand joking comment like, "Yeah, you guys are all sold out of those Indomitus boxes, yeah?" Guy looks at me and says, "Well, I have some, but I don't think I can sell them"

"Yeah, no problem, but if you can sell one, I will buy it", I say and go about my browsing. Seemed they were sold out of the Command Edition, and I didn't want to drop all the way down to the Elite Edition, so I was pretty bummed. Turn to leave and the guy has an Indomitus in his hand, and says, "It'll be $230 though."

So, I guess I'm building Necrons and Blood Angels again :)

7cu23nzgnjw5.jpg

• Options
    Not going to lie, I and my buddy who plays Blood Angels among his many armies will team up to make this a reality.
    CmFlKOB.jpg

• Options
    Redcoat-13Redcoat-13 Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Okay write up time.

Game 1: 2k Scions (Lambda Lions) vs. Adeptus Mechanicus (Mars)

My list

++ Battalion Detachment 0CP (Imperium - Adeptus Mechanicus) [75 PL, 11CP, 1,533pts] ++

+ Configuration +

Battle Size [12CP]: 3. Strike Force (101-200 Total PL / 1001-2000 Points)

Detachment CP

Forge World Choice
    . Forge World: Mars

+ HQ +

Tech-Priest Dominus [5 PL, 80pts]: Macrostubber, Volkite Blaster, Warlord, Warlord Trait (Engine War): Divinations of the Magos

Tech-Priest Manipulus [4 PL, -1CP, 70pts]: Magnarail lance, Mechanicus Locum, Warlord Trait (Codex 5): Regen CP on 5+

+ Troops +

Skitarii Rangers [3 PL, 70pts]: Omnispex
    . Ranger Alpha: Galvanic Rifle
    . 2x Skitarii Ranger: 2x Galvanic Rifle
    . 2x Skitarii Ranger (Transuranic Arquebus): 2x Transuranic Arquebus

Skitarii Rangers [3 PL, 70pts]: Omnispex
    . Ranger Alpha: Galvanic Rifle
    . 2x Skitarii Ranger: 2x Galvanic Rifle
    . 2x Skitarii Ranger (Transuranic Arquebus): 2x Transuranic Arquebus

Skitarii Vanguards [3 PL, 65pts]
    . 2x Skitarii Vanguard: 2x Radium Carbine
    . 2x Skitarii Vanguard (Plasma Caliver): 2x Plasma Caliver
    . Vanguard Alpha: Radium Carbine

+ Elites +

Fulgurite Electro-Priests [8 PL, 170pts]
    . 10x Fulgurite Electro-Priest: 10x Electroleech Stave

Sicarian Infiltrators [3 PL, 100pts]
    . Infiltrator Princeps (Stub/Sword): Power Sword
    . 4x Sicarian Infiltrator (Stub/Sword): 4x Power Sword, 4x Stubcarbine

+ Fast Attack +

Pteraxii Skystalkers [4 PL, 90pts]
    . 4x Pteraxii Skystalker: 4x Flechette carbine
    . Pteraxii Skystalker Alpha: Taser Goad

Serberys Raiders [2 PL, 48pts]: Serberys Raider Alpha
    . 2x Serberys Raider: 2x Cavalry Sabre, 2x Clawed Limbs, 2x Galvanic Carbine

Sydonian Dragoons [12 PL, 210pts]
    . Sydonian Dragoon: Taser Lance

+ Heavy Support +

Onager Dunecrawler [6 PL, 130pts]: Broad Spectrum Data-tether
    . Neutron Laser and Cognis Heavy Stubber: Cognis Heavy Stubber, Neutron Laser

Onager Dunecrawler [6 PL, 130pts]: Broad Spectrum Data-tether
    . Neutron Laser and Cognis Heavy Stubber: Cognis Heavy Stubber, Neutron Laser

Skorpius Disintegrator [8 PL, 150pts]: Belleros Energy Cannon, 3x Cognis Heavy Stubber

+ Flyer +

Archaeopter Stratoraptor [8 PL, 150pts]: 2x Cognis Heavy Stubber, Command Uplink, 2x Heavy Phosphor Blaster, Twin Cognis Lascannon

++ Patrol Detachment -2CP (Imperium - Adeptus Mechanicus) [23 PL, -2CP, 465pts] ++

+ Configuration +

Detachment CP [-2CP]

Forge World Choice
    . Forge World: Mars

+ HQ +

Tech-Priest Enginseer [2 PL, 35pts]

+ Troops +

Skitarii Vanguards [3 PL, 65pts]
    . 2x Skitarii Vanguard: 2x Radium Carbine
    . 2x Skitarii Vanguard (Plasma Caliver): 2x Plasma Caliver
    . Vanguard Alpha: Radium Carbine

+ Heavy Support +

Kastelan Robots [12 PL, 250pts]
    . Kastelan Robot: Heavy Phosphor Blaster
    . . Two Heavy Phosphor Blasters: 2x Heavy Phosphor Blaster
    . Kastelan Robot: Heavy Phosphor Blaster
    . . Two Heavy Phosphor Blasters: 2x Heavy Phosphor Blaster

Onager Dunecrawler [6 PL, 115pts]: Icarus Array

++ Total: [98 PL, 9CP, 1,998pts] ++

Created with BattleScribe

My opponents list from memory:
    HQ:
    -3x Tempestor Primes one with laurels, one with old grudges, and another with reroll 1s which I think is a relic
    -2x Primaris psykers
    -Xenos Inquisitor with a power fist and the wound on 2+ relic

Troops:
    10x Scions with plasma maxed
    10x Scions with plasma maxed
    10x Scions with hot shot volley guns

Elites:
    2x Command squads 1 with 4 melta 1 with 4 plasma
    10x Crusaders (I think these were with the inquisitor)
    1x Ministorum priest

Flyers:
    2xValks

Transports
    Like 6x Taurox Prime? A lot of these

1. Turn one he dropped his inquisitors with in charge range of my Electro priest. He rolls okay on his attack but not great. I lose 3. He is a 2++ due to the act of faith rule but I roll a lot of 6s with my wounds and the priest murder them with mortal wounds. I lost some damage to the shooting not a lot. He went first which actually may have hurt him. I lost one Kastellan Robot and some rangers basically. My turn I kill his ministorum priest with my now pumped up priest. Kill one of the valks. Hurt another. Be able to grab a lot of territory.

2. Turn two he kills one vanguard squad. My disentagrator, my last robot and my plane. I return and get valk 2 to 1 wound. Kill most of his now on the board squads. My priest eat another tempestor squad in combat. Killed some characters who I could shoot. Nothing really major. I bring in my deepstrikers. Fail to kill his reroll 1 commander by 1 wound with my infiltrators.

3.Turn 3 he finishes off my calvary. Those things are worth all their points. Kills another vanguard a ranger squad. Does damage to my incarus array dunecrawler. I keep healing him as he isn't able to finish him off. He probably does 20 wounds to a single dunecrawler thanks to repair+repair again with CP. This turn I break open. Finish off a valk with my skystalker grenades. It explodes but doesn't roll well. I finish off all the scions on the board but one squad. By the end of the turn he is down to 5 units. I own the whole board and maxing all my points.

He concedes at this point. First win ever verse my opponent. He is an amazing guard player. Was my main practice opponent for NoVA last year. He went 7-2 last year as well. Just really good at seeing how armies work. We are both learning but 9th hit guard and even scions hard. I like his crusaders though. He was too aggressive with them this game. Should have taken something and dared me to come fight him. A much better use of the 2++. My mortal wound dudes don't care about that.

Getting use to my Ad Mech. I think the Kastellan robots are a trap in 9th. Sure they can't really be locked down. And they put out a lot of shots. But they are immobile to do it. 9th is board control first. I think shooty chickens and more vanguard and more raiders are much better. Use the ad mech speed to play almost like asshole eldar with a 6++ on the whole army.

Still a lot of rules to remember though. They are wonky but good.

What did you think of the new units? The raiders seem fantastic for screening.

Interested in Stratothopter because I’ll probably get the kit in the next month and was thinking of getting the bomber.

I have the pteraxi kit but sant decide between the sterilisers or sky stalkers. The latter seem a bit lacklustre without the Mars strat when it comes to shooting but then they do have those bombs....

PSN Fleety2009
  • Options
    bobAkirafettbobAkirafett Registered User regular
    So the Necromunda card availability issue continues to be ridiculous. Escher tactics card pack, released 10am, sold out by 10:05. And they are never reprinted.

At least the content from those is going to be in the House of Blades book, but chances are the other card packs out today (Ogryn tactics, Zone Mortalis tactics, Open War cards) will will disappear by the end of the day and the rules within will never be available again anywhere.

Edit: And Ogryn tactics gone now at 10:30. They'll likely never be in a book or re-printed. Half hour window to purchase then lost to the wind forever.

This is kinda why I'm just not going to play with tactics cards, if I can ever get my brother to start a campaign with me.

akirasig.jpg
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Played another match play game today. Used the GT pack verse a GK list. Same list as I played yesterday. I lost by about 10 points. Just a fantastic game that came down to a couple of moments that shifted a really tight game. I love my Ad Mech to death. Its such an interesting army. I need to finish building and getting my stuff together to run a full planned list not my hodge podge. Including hitting 5 paladins with 5 electropriest and doing a single mortal wound even with 7 wounds on my wound roll. No 6s and he made all 6 of his saves. It was rough as I lost a flank to the paladins from that.

Some of my thoughts:

Secondary objectives are kind of a pain verse some enemies. I really should have chosen better but I got two down really well (engage in all fronts+abhor the witch) but my third which was kill the warlord ended up being 3 points so that hurt. More games is going the help with this.

My opponent was playing termi GK list. A 10 paladin blob. 3x GK termis. A libby, a Grand Master DK, and two ven dreads. In a lot of ways it felt like playing custodes. My current ad mech list hits a hard wall in multiwound 2+ armor save units. I have so many ap 0 and ap -1 weapons that it leads to a lot of stuff just absorbing a lot of fire. Insane amounts of fire.

Other thoughts I have had.

-Rangers have been really cold in 9th. I mean they sniper rangers are still cheap and scare folks but you have to move so much in 9th verse 8th the can't shoot ability hurts.
    -Vanguard are punching above their weight every game. The assault plasma is just great verse so many enemies. Radium carbines do a lot more work than you would think. And they fit the whole grab table space a lot better than rangers.
    -I think dakka bots are still a trap. I don't plan on bringing more than 3 ever. 2-3 feels right but at the same time its 250-375 points that requires a lot of support to really do the job. When they do well they do real well but the 4+ to hit requires Cawl and you need wrath of mars to really do damage and feel lucky too.
    -Fulgite Electro Priest are amazing. I think they need a ride though. So I think getting a Higgins Boat is in the future.
    -Cawl is near mandatory. Not for rerolls. That is nice but instead for controlling your canticles.
    -Canticle control and timing is so important for the army. Proper shifting and when is really important.
    -There are so many tricks I am forgetting them all the time.
    -Infiltrators are not as bad as people made the out to be in 9th. They are amazing for later game inserts to control something or score some points.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    -Loki--Loki- Don't pee in my mouth and tell me it's raining. Registered User regular
    Geez Ogryns with power fists?

Do Ogryns need power fists? Those’ll leave a mark.

• Options
    Geez Ogryns with power fists?

Do Ogryns need power fists? Those’ll leave a mark.

I made fun of the fact when I bought the various Escher items the ogryn gang was hotter of a item to get
    Why have a power fist when you can give yourself over to chaos and get a claw?
    3xtyw9q9ff06.png

Speaking of which the final part of Blackstone fortress goes up for pre order this week. I still like the game and am I sad it is ending but I am curious if they continue the gameplay system since it was good

• Options
    TheGerbilTheGerbil Registered User regular
    There will be another Warhammer quest. It's just a matter of whether it'll be AoS or 40k.

I think the one before Blackstone was AoS?

• Options
    -Loki--Loki- Don't pee in my mouth and tell me it's raining. Registered User regular
    edited August 2020
    TheGerbil wrote: »
    There will be another Warhammer quest. It's just a matter of whether it'll be AoS or 40k.

The two before Blackstone were AoS. The original was WHFB. Black Stone was completely out of left field - Warhammer Quest was always a Fantasy product.

-Loki- on
  • Options
    VikingViking Registered User regular
    Blackstone Fortress was the most fun I have had with Warhammer 40k related products in a long time.

The models were also fantastic to paint.

steam_sig.png
    Bravely Default / 3DS Friend Code = 3394-3571-1609
  • Options
    italianranmaitalianranma Registered User regular
    Stragint wrote: »
    I gotta glue so many Immortals back onto their bases to paint. Honestly not sure why I even took them off their bases. I think it was so I could add green stuff to the bases after using the roller with Necron design stuff.

Anyone have a good way to flatten out a bunch of green stuff? I'm guessing probably a rolling pin but if there is an easier way I'd be down for that.

If you’re using the GreenStuffWorld texture rollers they sell bands that let you set the height of your pins and (theoretically) get nice level results. I ordered some but do to a combination of factors my mail never arrived and I just coordinated for a replacement last week, so I can’t talk to their effectiveness. I’ve tried stacking books on either end to use as height guides to limited success: I occasionally get dips or slopes. Generally though I’m able too cover those up by grimdark additions of rubble, pools of dubious liquids, and other crap.

Fake edit: whoops, forgot to hit post on this.

飛べねぇ豚はただの豚だ。
  • Options
    NaxNax For Sanguinius! Registered User regular
    Space Marine half of Indomitus is assembled. Models are fantastic and gorgeous. Went together easily.

Started this morning on the Royal Warden, and ohmygodihatethismodelitssofinicky

The following people are amazing and I love them: Wildcat, Timspork, Kias, Denada, susan, Sharp101, [GHSC]Ryctor, Matev, Matrias, ItBurns, Slapnuts, Dayspring, see317, and the unknown poster that sent me a box of Death Company! <3 If you get them as Santees you should buy them amazing things!
  • Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    edited August 2020

The two before Blackstone were AoS. The original was WHFB. Black Stone was completely out of left field - Warhammer Quest was always a Fantasy product.

The first WHQ reboot, Silver Tower, was well received but had very little in terms of ongoing support products.

The follow up, Shadows over Hammerhall, was a dud due to the included monster minis being uninspiring, including the by then massively overused easy build Khorne boys who had been in loads of starter products, and had almost zero follow up support.

Blackstone has been an anomaly not just for being 40k rather than Fantasy, but for having a robust ongoing release schedule to rival OG 90s WHQ.

Jam Warrior on
    MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    Mr_RoseMr_Rose 83 Blue Ridge Protects the Holy Registered User regular
    Space Marine half of Indomitus is assembled. Models are fantastic and gorgeous. Went together easily.

Really? I thought he was the easy one…

I’m gonna say what I said before – with the skorpekh dudes, assemble the legs first, starting with the rear one. The assembly guide lies.
    Pay attention to the Warrior faces – they don’t all fit the same so they aren’t 100% interchangeable.
    Oh and never, ever buy Illuminor Szeras – he’s like four separate wardens assembled inside each other in terms of ridiculous puzzle assembly. Fortunately in his case the assembly guide is the correct path.

...because dragons are AWESOME! That's why.
    Nintendo Network ID: AzraelRose
    DropBox invite link - get 500MB extra free.
  • Options
    I don't know why people complain about fiddley models
    I am used to it with the various eldar and necrons to a lesser extent the tyranids it's why I like the German glues like Revell's contacta

I know Gw does lie about how stuff goes together as there are tons of guides and videos about the Warcry starter and why you do a certain item a certain way

• Options
    Mr_Rose wrote: »

I’m gonna say what I said before – with the skorpekh dudes, assemble the legs first, starting with the rear one. The assembly guide lies.
    Pay attention to the Warrior faces – they don’t all fit the same so they aren’t 100% interchangeable.
    Oh and never, ever buy Illuminor Szeras – he’s like four separate wardens assembled inside each other in terms of ridiculous puzzle assembly. Fortunately in his case the assembly guide is the correct path.

The back piece with the cabling was broken on the sprue, and for some reason the central post just did not want to slot all the way through. The way his spines are meant I couldn't really get a solid grip to force it through. It was super annoying.

The Lord, Plasmamancer, and Destroyer Lord were much, much, much better

The following people are amazing and I love them: Wildcat, Timspork, Kias, Denada, susan, Sharp101, [GHSC]Ryctor, Matev, Matrias, ItBurns, Slapnuts, Dayspring, see317, and the unknown poster that sent me a box of Death Company! <3 If you get them as Santees you should buy them amazing things!
  • Options
    ArdolArdol Registered User regular
    edited August 2020
    Mr_Rose wrote: »

I couldn't believe the heads were not all interchangable. I mean it's a peg and socket there's no reason for them not to be! Just...why?!?

Edit: also be careful with warrior model c, both copies snapped at the forearm holding the reaper for me.

Ardol on
  • Options
    Gnome-InterruptusGnome-Interruptus Registered User regular

The first WHQ reboot, Silver Tower, was well received but had very little in terms of ongoing support products.

The follow up, Shadows over Hammerhall, was a dud due to the included monster minis being uninspiring, including the by then massively overused easy build Khorne boys who had been in loads of starter products, and had almost zero follow up support.

Blackstone has been an anomaly not just for being 40k rather than Fantasy, but for having a robust ongoing release schedule to rival OG 90s WHQ.

I only just recently learned that HeroQuest was a GW product, me and my friends played a ton of that back in the day.

Also, Tabletop Simulator is on sale for $11 right now, debating if I want to pick that up or just focus on getting caught up on painting and then possibly paying full price at a later time

steam_sig.png
    MWO: Adamski
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    The Skorpekhs were a hassle but yeah nothing Ive ever built came close to how much of a fucking nightmare szeras is.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    I once had to assemble a pewter Exorcist kit, and I don't believe I will ever suffer more than that

• Options
    -SPI--SPI- Osaka, JapanRegistered User regular
    I once had to assemble a pewter Exorcist kit, and I don't believe I will ever suffer more than that

That and trying to keep arms on metal penitent engines.

• Options
    LordSolarMachariusLordSolarMacharius Red wine with fish Registered User regular
    I only just recently learned that HeroQuest was a GW product, me and my friends played a ton of that back in the day.

What do you consider the best part of HeroQuest?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx8sl2uC46A

• Options
    StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    Thinking about it, I really like the wargames exclusive mini they make for Immortals/Deathmarks. I think with the update to Deathmarks this is a good time to get those wargames exclusive minis.

PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
  • Options

It was the art that drew me into Hero Quest
    I still have my copy nearly all there of it even with questionably painted minis. I bought a second copy a few years ago I saw at a garage sale. Way back in 93/94 The hobby shop had the Elf and barbarian sets for $14 I barely had the money to buy them because of tax so I passed
    This is one of the few things I deeply regret seeing the reseller market when I created my ebay account back in 1999 and still seeing them today stings

• Options
    Gnome-InterruptusGnome-Interruptus Registered User regular

Probably the super simple combat system.

The narrative was also enjoyable and the board/scenery was really immersive.

steam_sig.png
    MWO: Adamski
  • Options
    I dunno guys, I followed the instructions for those Destroyers and didn't have any major issues. The posts that run through them from back to front had to be shaved down a bit, but that was it

• Options
    I dunno guys, I followed the instructions for those Destroyers and didn't have any major issues. The posts that run through them from back to front had to be shaved down a bit, but that was it

Only stuff I had trouble with were the Necron Warriors because it is stupid to have to push the chest in behind the gun cause I have fat fingers and the Skorpekh Destroyer Lord. I don't know why but the chest never went in flush and I always had to add super glue to the shoulders to complete the connection on all 3 of them.

What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

• Options
    Oddly I got all 3 of the made to order minis they did back in April yesterday
    I got of the LT and hmm it's mostly Ultramarine but can I change it to a not world eater?
    Still I wait for my copy of indomitus

• Options
    In the house of blades preview they did today the artwork for the psycher was from House Orlock
    The Noble of House Ulanti and other nobles they have shown from the upper houses does make me curious if they are still going to bring back the spyrers
    With the other nobles and such they have shown I wonder if they are going to do a forgeworld kit of them {the bounty hunter and others were not their best work} or a plastic kit to cover all current 4 models

• Options
  • Options
    honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    Bizazedo wrote: »

Strong XCOM vibe.

• Options
    ArdolArdol Registered User regular
    Played a game the other day on my friend's deck wearing masks and distancing as best I could, my Necrons vs his marines. It went poorly for me but it was fun still. I mostly wanted to try out the units from Indomitus and a couple others I had yet to play with. What was going to be my one bright moment turned a bit sour when I destroyed one repulsor and it proceeded to blow up, kill his other repulsor, kill my overlord, kill my plasmancer, and kill my warden...

• Options
    frayfray Registered User regular
    edited August 2020
    Speaking of fiddly models, I had some Grey Knight terminators lying around from ages ago, decided to dig them out on a whim - turns out the two-handed halberds are a real ballache to fit together.

fray on
    "I told you," said Ford. "Eddies in the space-time continuum."
    "And this is his sofa, is it?" said Arthur.
  • Options
    ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    fray wrote: »
    Speaking of fiddly models, I had some Grey Knight terminators lying around from ages ago, decided to dig them out on a whim - turns out the two-handed halberds are a real ballache to fit together.

Were they plastic or metal?

Children's rights are human rights.
  • Options
    frayfray Registered User regular
    edited August 2020
    They're plastic, it's just really hard to get both the arms lined up with the weapon properly. When I said ages ago I didn't mean they're old models, just that I've had them in my pile of shame for ages :/

fray on
    "I told you," said Ford. "Eddies in the space-time continuum."
    "And this is his sofa, is it?" said Arthur.
  • Options
    I don't know if it is just me but I can't find redemptor dreadnoughts on the site.

Did they maybe accidentally take down all redemptor dreadnought listing when the removed the easy build ones?

• Options
    MatriasMatrias Registered User regular
    i dont think i posted my indomitus crusade kitbasjed space wolves. death to tabards.

3AELXqV.jpgJ6K2b9n.jpgSrnwzCy.jpg
    lTUmsSO.jpg
    DOHrc10.jpg
    o0OkLQf.jpg5VS8zmG.jpg
    VTBkZaO.jpg

3DS/Pokemon Friend Code - 2122-5878-9273 - Kyle
  • Options
    I was fiddling around with some Genestealer Cult lists post 9th edition change, and I'm 4 purchases away from having my first ever 3k army. I just need 2 Goliaths and 2 boxes of Genestealer Acolytes. I think I was a bit too enthusiastic getting back into this game?

Also, I saw that Rock Cutters are now worth their price? Rock Saws were the cheap and cheerful Sx2, Ap-4, D2 'power fist' option for Acolytes. Cutters are basically the same, but trade D2 for D D3, and gain the ability to kill a surviving multi wound model by rolling over their remaining wounds on a D6. They were 12 points compared to a Saws 10 points, so people just took Saws rather than pay more points on a gamble.

Cutters are now 10, and Saws didn't change from 10. So now there's a choice between guaranteed 2 damage, or 1-3 with the ability to snip a characters head off for the same cost. I don't see full squads with Cutters being a thing, but putting one or two in a Saw squad might be worthwhile in case the squad needs to go character hunting.

• Options
    pardzhpardzh Registered User regular
    I just got the 9th Core book and one thing I'm loving is the art. It's so much more gothic and dirty than the 8th rulebook and codexes.

gt: Bobby2Socks | steam: Billy Boot-Snatcher

You talk clean and bomb hospitals, so I speak with the foulest mouth possible