As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chat]ified

• Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Jesus fucking Christ that's some dumb people.

Well, often they don't really speak english.

Also, the questions invite that sort of response.

MrMister on
  • Options
    stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    mtvcdm wrote: »
    The US got booed by the crowd; that's what I'm noticing. The other four got cheered, but the international crowd, for some incomprehensible reason, doesn't seem to like the idea of the United States winning in this pageant held in Mexico.

What could the reason possibly be?
    We won’t let them take our jobs.

stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Irond Will wrote: »
    I still think McCain/Jules is their best and only bet this race.

I doubt they'll win with Bushie's colossal fuck-up.
    I had not realized until the GOP debates just how low John McCain's charisma stats were. He's really bad.

McCain is the perfect vice though.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    PicardathonPicardathon Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    MrMister wrote: »
    Jesus fucking Christ that's some dumb people.

Well, often they don't really speak english.

Also, the questions invite that sort of response.
    I heard once that the pageant winners from a long time ago had to be smart.
    Like, the first Miss America was a size 14.
    Now they just need to be good looking. And even not that as much as being a childrens size with DD's who looks good with massive amounts of makeup.
    God I hate humanity.

Picardathon on
  • Options
    GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Once there was a talent competition.

Then one day they realized talent is irrelevant.

Gosling on
    I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    stilist wrote: »
    The US got booed by the crowd; that's what I'm noticing. The other four got cheered, but the international crowd, for some incomprehensible reason, doesn't seem to like the idea of the United States winning in this pageant held in Mexico.

Do you want to get this started?
    They aren't taking our jobs, they're filling a labor niche. It isn't their fault that Mexico is a shit country and we're so economically awesome that we can't fill our own cheap labor needs.

Picardathon on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Once there was a talent competition.

Then one day they realized talent is irrelevant.
    Then it became a beauty pagent.
    But then beauty became a commodity.
    Sorry if yours is a famous quote, I'm just ad libbing.

Picardathon on
  • Options
    GoslingGosling Looking Up Soccer In Mongolia Right Now, Probably Watertown, WIRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Picardathon, the crowd isn't even close to all-Mexican. When I said international, I meant it.

Gosling on
    I have a new soccer blog The Minnow Tank. Reading it psychically kicks Sepp Blatter in the bean bag.
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited May 2007

I had not realized until the GOP debates just how low John McCain's charisma stats were. He's really bad.

Giulliani would get trounced in the South and Midwest in a general election.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    edited May 2007

He is? How?
    I guess he would be in that he's politically experienced, but much of the republican party constituency is against him for trying to rip the party to shreds in 2000 and they would elect congressmen who would oppose him tooth and nail.
    Hillary would make a good VP because the ire which gets riled up against her is based in the GOP.

Picardathon on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Reminder that with Donald Trump, all things are possible. Trump is love. Trump is hope. Trump is life.

5th place: United States.
    4th place: South Korea.
    3rd place: Venezuela.

Reminder that if the winner gets caught with inappropriate objects in her hoo-ha, the runner-up takes over.

2nd place: Brazil.
    Winner: Japan.

Gosling on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Picardathon, the crowd isn't even close to all-Mexican. When I said international, I meant it.
    Fine, the world still hates us for the war.
    I've got stock answers for every situation.
    As well as Bush being a moron.

Picardathon on
  • Options
    gundam470gundam470 Drunk Gorilla CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    stilist wrote: »

Do you want to get this started?
    They aren't taking our jobs, they're filling a labor niche. It isn't their fault that Mexico is a shit country and we're so economically awesome that we can't fill our own cheap labor needs.

I think stil was making a joke. Could be wrong though.

gundam470 on
    gorillaSig.jpg
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited May 2007

He is? How?
    I guess he would be in that he's politically experienced, but much of the republican party constituency is against him for trying to rip the party to shreds in 2000 and they would elect congressmen who would oppose him tooth and nail.
    Hillary would make a good VP because the ire which gets riled up against her is based in the GOP.

Hillary is kind of a bad strategic fit for vice - you get all of her negatives and none of her positives. Obama's a great VP pick though.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Reminder that with Donald Trump, all things are possible. Trump is love. Trump is hope. Trump is life.

5th place: United States.
    4th place: South Korea.
    3rd place: Venezuela.

Reminder that if the winner gets caught with inappropriate objects in her hoo-ha, the runner-up takes over.

2nd place: Brazil.
    Winner: Japan.
    Wait, I'm confused, do you mean breast implants?
    Because if so then everone in that competition needs to be disqualified.

Picardathon on
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Japan should win. Bitches be hot son.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Picardathon, do you even know what a hoo-ha is?

Gosling on
  • Options
    edited May 2007

He is? How?

Hillary is kind of a bad strategic fit for vice - you get all of her negatives and none of her positives. Obama's a great VP pick though.
    I don't understand, what do you think America needs in a VP?

Picardathon on
  • Options
    JinniganJinnigan Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Here's to hoping for an Al Gore straight-outta-nowhere victory, with Obama as vice.

Jinnigan on
    whatifihadnofriendsshortenedsiggy2.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2007

Miss Japan is absolutely gorgeous.

gundam470 on
    gorillaSig.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Picardathon, do you even know what a hoo-ha is?
    It could mean boob, vagina, limousine, house, fuck I don't know.
    You mean that the winner can't have sex. Damnit I'm too tired to figure this out, but I don't want to go to sleep.

Picardathon on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    I wouldn't mind Hilary as president to be honest.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Hooray! It only took you two attempts to identify a vagina.

Gosling on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    What the fuck is "Innappropriate objects" then?
    Drugs? Penises? The tounge of another chick? Shit she shoplifted?
    Why the fuck do I care? What the hell is wrong with me?

Picardathon on
  • Options
    edited May 2007

He is? How?

Traditionally it's been a slot for appeal to key demographics in the general election, which Obama brings. He can bring a lot of support to the ticket whether he's at the top or bottom. The duties of VP are pretty much whatever the President and VP work out. Gore was a pretty active VP, while Quayle barely existed.

Hillary's very invocation brings out crazy hatred from a disappointingly broad base of society. I fear she'd do more harm than good to a ticket.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    AdrenalineAdrenaline Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    gundam470 wrote: »

Pics or it didn't happen?

Adrenaline on
    I will show you fear in a handful of dust
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Adrenaline wrote: »

I love the samurai get-up.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Congratulations, sir. You have taken a simple flip remark and turned it into a bloated explanation of sticking shoplifted merchandise into a vagina. I hope you're happy with yourself.

Gosling on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    I wouldn't mind Hilary as president to be honest.
    I think she'd be a pretty great president. I think she'd be a great manager and would be able to fix some stuff in smart ways. On the other hand, I don't think she has much desire to shake stuff up though, I fear that she'd be weak in a general election, and I fear she'd get hamstrung by a solidified opposition even if she took office.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited May 2007

Choosing Miss Japan must have been like trying to find the most beautiful snowflake in a blizzard.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    AdrenalineAdrenaline Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Adrenaline wrote: »

I love the samurai get-up.

Don't play with my emotions.

Adrenaline on
    I will show you fear in a handful of dust
  • Options
    edited May 2007

He is? How?

Traditionally it's been a slot for appeal to key demographics in the general election, which Obama brings. He can bring a lot of support to the ticket whether he's at the top or bottom. The duties of VP are pretty much whatever the President and VP work out. Gore was a pretty active VP, while Quayle barely existed.

Hillary's very invocation brings out crazy hatred from a disappointingly broad base of society. I fear she'd do more harm than good to a ticket.
    Oh, electoratewise everything you've said makes sense.
    I mean, do you think it matters when they get in office. I think that it might, a little.

Picardathon on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Congratulations, sir. You have taken a simple flip remark and turned it into a bloated explanation of sticking shoplifted merchandise into a vagina. I hope you're happy with yourself.
    I am, I really am.

Picardathon on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2007

^_^

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    JP.jpg

gundam470 on
    gorillaSig.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    Oh, electoratewise everything you've said makes sense.
    I mean, do you think it matters when they get in office. I think that it might, a little.
    It could. Both seem pretty proactive, and I'd imagine that an Obama/ Clinton ticket (or the reverse) would give a lot of latitude to the veep to take on some projects. Really, the Dems have a strong field with some great candidates for a change.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    edited May 2007
    She is so kawaii

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    Cher

Groovy.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    Low KeyLow Key Registered User regular
    edited May 2007
    JP.jpg

My sister had one of those but the dog bit the head off it.

Low Key on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited May 2007
    That's a beautiful dress.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
This discussion has been closed.