Options

The Difference Between [Chat]s and Dogs

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    papa murphy's is good!

christ might as well talk about tipping and gun control

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »
    I can’t see “Papa Murphy” without conjuring the image of an old Irish priest trying to sell me pizza
    98jv45359wk3.jpeg

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    trying to think of songs i learned with that have more than three chords. been a long time heh

oasis - don't look back in anger
    - which is also like five thousand other songs

counting crows - rain king

rhcp - under the bridge

is it obvious i started learning guitar in the early 90s?

Rain King is a great song

That whole album is great actually, I have super fond memories associated with it.

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Look different areas of the country have different levels of pizza quality

I'm in the midwest and Papa Murphy is in top tier pizza assuming you do your oven right

Plus I love a stuffed pizza, even though they're ridiculous

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    I would love to learn how to play guitar to play nick drake songs but they are apparently the kinds of songs that give real musicians pause

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    trying to think of songs i learned with that have more than three chords. been a long time heh

oasis - don't look back in anger
    - which is also like five thousand other songs

counting crows - rain king

rhcp - under the bridge

is it obvious i started learning guitar in the early 90s?

Rain King is a great song

That whole album is great actually, I have super fond memories associated with it.

definitely one of my fave albums

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Papa Murphy isn’t bad. But most residential ovens don’t get hot enough to do really great pizza.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    I would love to learn how to play guitar to play nick drake songs but they are apparently the kinds of songs that give real musicians pause

his style has a clear background in classical fingerpicking which is not very common these days and not the easiest to learn

also he's really good and a clever songwriter

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular

If he had an assault rifle it wouldn't have got that laptop in the first place!

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    I realized recently that everything I play that isn't just chords is fingerpicking

I should learn to do some standard picking songs but I, like Chanus, only remember 90s songs

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    I want to eat something that is fingerpicking good

• Options
    Remember that time in Constantine when bush guy was all ooh finger licking gooood

• Options
    Yes of course you remember

• Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

If he had an assault rifle it wouldn't have got that laptop in the first place!

HOG THE PLANET!

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    The real question is how many children the other 29-49 wild boar ate during that distraction

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    A really bad part of this whole covid thing is that any time I feel less than optimal, I start fearing it is my doom coming. Like I eventually gave up at work and laid down, right? got a couple hours of sleep, probably need more. But the back of my throat feels weird, my stomach feels weird, and I'm like... can I taste things?

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
    h2jfqzo1b3h2.jpeg

• Options
    No one makes a higher quality pizza than Totinos

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    No one makes a higher quality stoner munchies pizza than Totinos

• Options
    TuminTumin Registered User regular
    I dont understand stream chats at all. Do people enjoy spamming? Is there.more to it?

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    News story: "Trump cutting off WeChat would be a devastating blow to some Chinese families in the U.S."
    Banning the app would give those who use it with no other option to quickly communicate for free with friends and family in China. It’s impossible for users to just switch over to U.S.-based messaging platforms, since China has already blocked the apps that Americans rely on, such as Facebook’s Messenger and Instagram, Google and Snapchat.

WhatsApp, another popular global messaging service owned by Facebook, is also blocked in the country.

So like, I am not defending Trump because jfc I would never, but clearly the US is not really the main belligerent here.

My perspective is slightly informed by getting sent to china for long stretches and getting real salty about the great firewall.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Tumin wrote: »
    I dont understand stream chats at all. Do people enjoy spamming? Is there.more to it?
    It depends. When it's slow, conversation is had. When it's fast, it's just a good measure of excitement for what's going on. You may not be able to see each individual message, but the scroll is satisfying.

• Options
    ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
    News story: "Trump cutting off WeChat would be a devastating blow to some Chinese families in the U.S."
    Banning the app would give those who use it with no other option to quickly communicate for free with friends and family in China. It’s impossible for users to just switch over to U.S.-based messaging platforms, since China has already blocked the apps that Americans rely on, such as Facebook’s Messenger and Instagram, Google and Snapchat.

WhatsApp, another popular global messaging service owned by Facebook, is also blocked in the country.

So like, I am not defending Trump because jfc I would never, but clearly the US is not really the main belligerent here.

My perspective is slightly informed by getting sent to china for long stretches and getting real salty about the great firewall.

c7mik8my7fhq.jpeg

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    2mclx8o0aw1d.png

• Options

Gotta put your racist vitriol somewhere

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    It's a dumb mistake on the toy manufacturer but it's no way fair pizza plot to groom children. That woman and anyone like her is a nut job. :)

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    It's like being in the crowd at a concert or sports game, sort of.

• Options
    TuminTumin Registered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »
    It's like being in the crowd at a concert or sports game, sort of.

Yeah, I wondered if there was some sort of loot drop or promotional things that required posting a lot

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular

https://www.polygon.com/2019/2/12/18221792/twitch-plays-pokemon-anniversary

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    It's a dumb mistake on the toy manufacturer but it's no way fair pizza plot to groom children. That woman and anyone like her is a nut job. :)

On one hand, it doesn't really matter if it's intentional. If it's grooming its grooming. On the other, kids are absolutely oblivious to everything and simultaneously will have their dolls perform simulated sex acts absent any encouragement.

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular

his style has a clear background in classical fingerpicking which is not very common these days and not the easiest to learn

Huh! I have listened to him for years and didn’t know this. Makes sense

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    more than three chords

Disgusting

• Options
    44tsioukd950.jpg

• Options
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

Gotta put your racist vitriol somewhere
    This is not an accurate meme / assumption anymore. There's auto-tools that block stuff, in addition to channel moderation.

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    44tsioukd950.jpg
    Spicy

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I suddenly realized, and am very upset by the fact, that the first names of impeached American presidents goes A-B-D. We are missing an impeached Charles or something.

• Options
    My neighbour has a new lodger whose hobby is pacing the garden shouting into his phone from 7:30 till 9:30 each evening.

It's usually entirely Polish but it turns out that he can't express his sentiments outside of the English "fucking clown" today

• Options
    Shivahn wrote: »
    I suddenly realized, and am very upset by the fact, that the first names of impeached American presidents goes A-B-D. We are missing an impeached Charles or something.

if it makes you feel better the B is really a W

This discussion has been closed.