so we're a few months into this hellscape, and at least here in America it doesn't look like things are going away anytime soon.
Which means one thing: Masks are the new fashion item!
Early on, a friend of mine made me a black cloth mask with a blue interior that's functional. It's not terribly tight, but it gets the job done. But only having 1 cloth mask is a pain in the ass.
So I wanted to get feedback:
- Where have people been buying masks? I'm okay with looking to local production or etsy or something.
- What do you look for in fit? I've seen a couple articles on various shapes, but I admittedly have a big head and a goatee.
- What about features? The biggest things seem to be the ear loops and if they have removable filter pouches.
- Any cool designs out there? If this is going to be a fashion item, I'd like to have some cool shit. Like I would love nothing more than to get some kind of stylized dragon or something on the side of the mask, or other cool designs that show off my personality. I am too wussy to get a tattoo, and there isn't much in the way of nerdy shirts that fit me, so this is a good way to express myself.
- Finally, how many masks do people own/use?
Looking to get rid of some 2005-2010 era Star Wars vehicles/toys. If interested, please PM me.