As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Who is the best HololiveEN member? Find out in the Vtuber thread!

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Mori Calliope
    Amelia doesn't seem to be good at board games.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    YamiB.YamiB. Registered User regular
    Watson Amelia
    I've been checking out some smaller independent English Vtubers lately. I've really been enjoying Mocca. I first saw them when they had a clip go a little viral on twitter, but got more interested when I found out they're apparently agender. Only watched a couple of streams so far but found them pretty charming. Also their laugh sounds a lot like Elmo.

https://youtu.be/TYSFxTsZS3o

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Takanashi Kiara
    Opened Korone's current English Only stream of SMB just in time to hear her do an impression of Goofy.

• Options
    WotanAnubisWotanAnubis Registered User regular
    Amelia doesn't seem to be good at board games.

I'm not good at chess, but at least I'm not that bad.

• Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    watching ame try and fail to checkmate kiara is one of the most painful things i've seen in a long time. i usually don't mind bad play but this is kiiiillllling me

• Options
    YamiB.YamiB. Registered User regular
    Watson Amelia
    The most painful part is when she was going to move her queen to checkmate Kiara and then changed her mind at the last minute.

• Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited October 2020
    Gawr Gura
    if i could teach amelia one thing about chess, it would be that you don't need to directly put the enemy king into check in order to get a checkmate, it's about removing their movement options. because man she was hyper focused on just getting checks without thinking about what would come next.

edit: in other news, Korone is doing another English-only stream of Mario Bros. And she just asked what the English word for 'pipe' was. But she pronounced it as 'pee-pay' (which is how Japanese would pronounce those series of letters). And now she's just saying 'pee-pay' over and over and the chat is losing their damn minds. They keep trying to correct her and I'm 100% sure she saw the correction but is now just trolling everyone, it's awesome.

Houk the Namebringer on
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Takanashi Kiara
    Henroid wrote: »
    Opened Korone's current English Only stream of SMB just in time to hear her do an impression of Goofy.
    Update.

Korone: "This English name?"
    Chat: "Pipe"
    Korone, phonetically: "Pee-pay!"

• Options
    cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    Update.

Korone: "This English name?"
    Chat: "Pipe"
    Korone, phonetically: "Pee-pay!"
    when she beat it and then beat it again, but kept dying at bowser, i saw a commenter say

Bowser, I've come to bargain

and that tickled me quite a bit

Types: Boom + Robo | Food: Sweet | Habitat: Plains
  • Options
    although i don't really understand how anyone follows chat at all, it moves at lightspeed

• Options
    shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    cursedking wrote: »
    although i don't really understand how anyone follows chat at all, it moves at lightspeed

I don't even see the green lines of code anymore. To me it's just "LEWD", "bottom left", "stop backseating", "marry me", etc.

• Options
    PaladinPaladin Registered User regular
    if i could teach amelia one thing about chess, it would be that you don't need to directly put the enemy king into check in order to get a checkmate, it's about removing their movement options. because man she was hyper focused on just getting checks without thinking about what would come next.

edit: in other news, Korone is doing another English-only stream of Mario Bros. And she just asked what the English word for 'pipe' was. But she pronounced it as 'pee-pay' (which is how Japanese would pronounce those series of letters). And now she's just saying 'pee-pay' over and over and the chat is losing their damn minds. They keep trying to correct her and I'm 100% sure she saw the correction but is now just trolling everyone, it's awesome.

I'm wondering if Hikaru would want to train them for pogchamps, but I'm sure he'd have at least a minor stroke

Marty: The future, it's where you're going?
    Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
  • Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    Pipes are those things Lakitus throw at you, right

• Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    YamiB. wrote: »
    I've been checking out some smaller independent English Vtubers lately. I've really been enjoying Mocca. I first saw them when they had a clip go a little viral on twitter, but got more interested when I found out they're apparently agender. Only watched a couple of streams so far but found them pretty charming. Also their laugh sounds a lot like Elmo.

https://youtu.be/TYSFxTsZS3o

Good lord

I don’t usually have a strong paternal reaction to these characters but this person radiates an almost weaponized softness that is impossible to ignore

signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    Gawr Gura
    Enlong wrote: »
    Pipes are those things Lakitus throw at you, right

according to her, those are Independence Day

• Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    Ninomae Ina'nis
    korone saying spinny over and over when people were yelling its spiny

she did get blooper fairly quickly tho

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
  • Options
    Elendil wrote: »

why are they both putting something down in front of the door before they enter

• Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    cursedking wrote: »

why are they both putting something down in front of the door before they enter

Iron doors can't be opened by hand you need a mechanism switch in this case they are just putting a simple pressure plate in front to make it a door that automatically opens then closes after a few seconds.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular

"USAGGGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!"

Here's another video that also shows Subaru's attempted revenge:

https://youtu.be/dYUSEz4aB0E

steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
  • Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    Watson Amelia
    I know all of you suffered horribly during the chess game, but the rematch is going to be suprelit

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Gawr Gura

"USAGGGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!"

Here's another video that also shows Subaru's attempted revenge:

https://youtu.be/dYUSEz4aB0E
    wow petty vandalism and light noise harassment

where is the killer instinct
    where is the spirit of vengeance

*the penguin burns down*

thereeee it is. let the hate flow through you

• Options
    Gawr Gura
    Subaru is trying her hardest to prank Pekora but she is just to nice to come up with a really evil trap.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    shoeboxjeddyshoeboxjeddy Registered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    Radius wrote: »
    I know all of you suffered horribly during the chess game, but the rematch is going to be suprelit

But the Phoenix has a plan to rise from her embarrassing loss...

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    Last time I saw Pekora prank someone she had invisibility and was randomly tossing poison at her target. Target pulled out a fire sword and started swinging around at random before hitting Pekora and setting her on fire. With that beacon Pekora tried to run and got sliced up.

• Options
    Gawr Gura
    Madican wrote: »
    Last time I saw Pekora prank someone she had invisibility and was randomly tossing poison at her target. Target pulled out a fire sword and started swinging around at random before hitting Pekora and setting her on fire. With that beacon Pekora tried to run and got sliced up.

That was like episode 1 of the current season of Hololive Prank Wars.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Mori Calliope
    teovko56ar5t.jpg

oh no

• Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    I have not watched much with Kiara yet but I enjoy the way she bounces as she talks

Really putting in a performance!

signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
  • Options
    Takanashi Kiara
    I went to YouTube on my lunch break at work and literally the top video was a clip, which was also when I literally started watching her stream from this morning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkZ-wsaCwjw

• Options
    Gawr Gura
    i love that clip because her laugh tells me even she didn't know what that was gonna sound like before she did it

• Options
    BronzeKoopaBronzeKoopa Registered User regular
    Her triumph against the “strong turtle” hammer bro 1v1 as small Mario made my day. Need to watch the whole thing when I get the chance.

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Gawr Gura
    Haachama.exe video was put on Youtube but I ain't linking it here because it opted to include some of the pictures she was reviewing in that one stream. While nothing was actually showing it's still a bridge too far for this forum.

Also be aware if you search it out there's probably about two solid minutes of her screams. Just screaming.

• Options
    Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular

give me vtuber temmie goddamnit

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    her dog, not the artist

• Options
    augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    I'm trying to figure out why Korone calls Lakitus "Independence Day."

On Independence Day there are fireworks in the sky, and Lakitu is in the sky?

Lakitu reminds her of the aliens from the film Independence Day?

Americans bomb shit from the sky a lot?

??????

• Options
    augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    Maybe I'm thinking about it too much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb0P1B4ugPc

This discussion has been closed.