As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Fighting [chat]asy

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
  • Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    I have escaped

it took 50% god mode, but I'll take what I can get.

Now to turn that off and try again

• Options
    Also the spear jab flurry thing is brooookkkkennnn

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    VishNub wrote: »
    I have escaped

how many attempts did you make?

• Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »

I'M SORRY, DID YOU ALL NOT WATCH THIS

THIS IS A MASTERPIECE

A TOUR DE FORCE

AN OSCAR WORTHY PERFORMANCE

THE TRUST

THE BETRAYAL

THE REVENGE

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
  • Options
    TuminTumin Registered User regular
    I finally made rough puff pastry to play around with and while imperfect it is still flakey and tastes like a pound of butter. I am never going to recover from this

• Options
    skippy you son of a GUN

• Options

@Sarksus any time you jabronies do not "awesome" or "Agree" with his post as much as his ego needs heart would like.

• Options
    SHUT UP MIM THAT VIDEO IS THE GREATEST GOD DAMN VIDEO ANY HUMAN BEING IS EVER GONNA SEE AND THE LEVEL OF ENGAGEMENT IT HAS IN THIS PLACE IS A TRAGEDY

• Options
    SHUT UP MIM THAT VIDEO IS THE GREATEST GOD DAMN VIDEO ANY HUMAN BEING IS EVER GONNA SEE AND THE LEVEL OF ENGAGEMENT IT HAS IN THIS PLACE IS A TRAGEDY

477af0stk713.jpeg

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    skippy you son of a GUN

Sarksus got two agrees like the pupper got two kibble bits.

• Options
    RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • Options
  • Options
    If RedTide gets more awesome/agrees than Sarks, the universe will be ripped apart by Sarks.

• Options
    I have escaped

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    I have escaped

maybe i should turn god mode on..... about 30 runs in and i've seen the surface thrice. :(

• Options
    i did like the bit where Dionysus and Zagreus decided to.
    Prank Orpheus into thinking they have a connection... Then Zagreus basically teling the dionysian myth associated with the mythological zagreus.
    Supergiant did their homework it seems.

• Options
    don't be surprised if I reinstall XCOM and y'all find yourselves fighting aliens with a commander that DOES NOT GIVE A FUCK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clvaGYBl3yM

• Options
    RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    Mim wrote: »
    If RedTide gets more awesome/agrees than Sarks, the universe will be ripped apart by Sarks.

You heard it here first, the only way to escape 2020 folks

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    Godmode is implemented as 20% damage reduction, stacking +5% max 80%.
    Fairly sure it resets when you win too.

That is enough to give you a little more space. Not to automatically dunk on the game.

A warning from the future:
    Keys seem to have an additional use after a certain endgame point.
    I'd been trading them away since I was maxed out, then at some point a new spend of 30 appeared. Not quite sure what triggered it, but my best 2 guesses are 5+ wins, winning with each weapon or winning with a special aspect.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Enola Holmes is very good

I want both a sequel and a Cavil led Sherlock movie

• Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    Enola Holmes is very good

I want both a sequel and a Cavil led Sherlock movie

I forgot when that one was going to be released.

Guess that's on my list next after Utopia.

We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    We sold our house. I think legally this makes me homeless now. We didn't expect it to go nearly this fast, I was anticipating closing on the one we're buying first so I could've owned two homes at once and put a frilly collar and riding coat on and gone around being a fancy landowner, but alas...

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    All LoL champions they make now are just anime people with anime weapons

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    skippy,

You son of a bitch. I'm in!

sig.gif
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    I'm at about 30 runs in myself in Hades. I kind of am a bull in a china shop on some of the latter bosses.

I did unlock the ability to see the stats for every run I've made. That is insane and so cool! I wish I had that in some of my other roguelikes.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular

poo
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Fireworks need to stop being legal

• Options
    ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
    kattemat-12-pk1mkkn.jpg

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    Yayyyyy I beat Hades finallyyyyyyyy

(about 50 runs to do it)

I used Exagryph with an normal attack build (some bonus attack damage from Chaos, and the thing that makes your attacks more accurate and more ammo) but more important was the duo boon from Demeter and Athena where you regain health when you've popped your stubborn defiance. So I took like...10 minutes...to fight the boss and just ran around and hit him 3 times and ran around regenning health and hit him 3 more times etc

it was not pretty but it did the job hahahaha

Dunno if I'll be able to do it again without something else that cheesy; certainly not with the gun!

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    TuminTumin Registered User regular
    edited September 2020
    It is kind of weird for S tier dash and casts to always be on the table, very unlike other games where you dont always have outs with 0 up front commitment. Sometimes I feel like I am betraying my weapon in choosing them.

And by them I mean Aphrodite's dash and Artemis's cast pew pew pew.

Tumin on
  • Options
    ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    I literally never use the cast

I feel like I’m probably missing out, but it seems so so bad

But maybe I also don’t know what it does?

It seems like a non spammable medium damage very slow nuke

VishNub on
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Also I’m afraid to commit with my titans blood

What if I buff the wrong thing

VishNub on
  • Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    Also I’m afraid to commit with my titans blood

What if I buff the wrong thing

When you die in the game, you'll die in real life.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited September 2020
    Electric car with (mid speed) home charger is so good. +35 miles of range per hour it's plugged in, car is full every time you leave home. combustion engines go die.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Electric car with (mid speed) home charger is so good. +35 miles of range per hour it's plugged in, car is full every time you leave home. combustion engines go die.

hell I've been using the slow ass 120v wall plug for the last seven years and I'll still never go back to combustion

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    edited September 2020
    Tumin wrote: »
    It is kind of weird for S tier dash and casts to always be on the table, very unlike other games where you dont always have outs with 0 up front commitment. Sometimes I feel like I am betraying my weapon in choosing them.

And by them I mean Aphrodite's dash and Artemis's cast pew pew pew.

Oh to me Athena's dash is the one and only one I love, because I benefit a lot from deflect in the way I play

For cast I like Dionysus festive feast. @VishNub at first I didn't use cast at all (and in fact I still have special rebound to rmb and cast to q cause I use cast less) but once I upgraded to having 3 cast ammo I started thinking about it more and started appreciating some of the casts and using them as part of my full combo

credeiki on
    Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    I'm hoping those $25,000 electric car rumors are true.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
This discussion has been closed.