Options

PODCASTS: which Backstreet Boys song samples a fart?

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited January 2021
    we're one year away from a "the mcelroy's are food, actually" thinkpiece article causing a ruckus signifying the turning of the age

it has happened before and it'll happen again

I WANNA MUNCH

Moriveth on
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    that's a typo but fuck it, it's better this way

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    we're one year away from a "the mcelroy's are food, actually" thinkpiece article causing a ruckus signifying the turning of the age

it has happened before and it'll happen again

I WANNA MUNCH

SQUAD

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    edited January 2021
    I followed the Eve 6 twitter for the band shit posting

But him turning around and alienating a bunch of his new followers by taking a big fat dump on centrists was really when I fell in love

I'm an easy mark

Maddoc on
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    oh my god the eve6 twitter is a shitposting tour de force, I'm trying not to laugh at work

not gonna post any of it, you really gotta just go there yourself and soak it all in

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    oh my god the eve6 twitter is a shitposting tour de force, I'm trying not to laugh at work

not gonna post any of it, you really gotta just go there yourself and soak it all in

There is so much good 90s band shade in here holy shit

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    This is assault.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Finally, for the first time ever, someone is going to Tell Someone About Homestuck

It's about time really

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    tbh I don't know how shocking or weird they're going to find Homestuck given that they're doing a podcast where they've agreed to eventually read the Tommyknockers

• Options
    webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    Not Another D&D Podcast is doing a side campaign set in their current setting while one of their crew, Caldwell, is on Paternity leave. They had the first episode this week of this side campaign and Goddamn it was just beautiful. Just the level of trust the players and the DM have with each other and between themselves is amazing.

They roll with things and lean into it in ways that some of the folks I play with never would, having played through a bunch of jaded campaigns over the decades. I won't lie, this is maybe the first time I've been jealous of these lets play podcasts, and it's not even about acting ability, or story telling or DM style, just about trust and rolling with it and seeing where the story goes, instead of playing jaded meta gaming character #4.

Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
  • Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Ah, time to put aside all the week’s issues and just lose myself in the all-absorbing world of a podcast

(immediately puts on a Partizan episode where there is a full discussion about the difference between “treason” and “sedition”)

fuck

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited January 2021
    actually wait

can you still watch the [ s ] animated bits of homestuck or play the little interactive games where you walked around?

like how would that work, now that Flash is dead?

Brolo on
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Those are all on youtube by now

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    there arevways to play flash games still, like just about any other defunct pc content

• Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    edited January 2021
    pity you don't get the effect of one of the [ s ] animations where it starts off in the small screen then expands to cover most of your whole screen

Lalabox on
  • Options
    Moth 13Moth 13 Registered User regular
    I'm told this is a customized brower made to properly archive Homestuck.

• Options
    ZxerolZxerol for the smaller pieces, my shovel wouldn't do so i took off my boot and used my shoeRegistered User regular
    There are several open-source Flash replacement projects in development, so Flash isn't going to be totally dead. Internet Archive is using the Ruffle emulator right now for archival, for example (which, you'd probably not be surprised to learn, is partly sponsored by Newgrounds).

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    If you gave me one thousand guesses what video games Ben Hosley would shout out on the latest Blank Check patreon episode, Paradise Killer would not be one of them, and yet...

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular

For a brief moment I was like, "Why would my dear friend, Mikey, subject me to Stephen A Smith?"

But then I realized it was to dunk on him for not knowing how to embed shit on Twitter, and everything made sense.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular
    Was it him who also did the picture link in exactly the same way?

Types: Boom + Robo | Food: Sweet | Habitat: Plains
  • Options
    Austin walker does have an incredible Stephen a smith impersonation though

• Options
    augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    cursedking wrote: »

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Stilts wrote: »

For a brief moment I was like, "Why would my dear friend, Mikey, subject me to Stephen A Smith?"

Everything we've been through and you ask this question

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    How the fuck does he make the same mistake after being the internet's whipping boy for six years?

• Options
    august wrote: »
    cursedking wrote: »

Hahahahah yesssss

• Options
    I think we're making some assumptions that he's not in on the joke

• Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    How the fuck does he make the same mistake after being the internet's whipping boy for six years?

i guarantee you it wasn't a mistake this time

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular

how does tony hawk keep not being recognized

liEt3nH.png
  • Options

Hey, the thing everyone said would happen happened.

• Options
    hey, quick question, who is the "everyone," in this scenario because I don't think internet connected chastity cages were on that many people's radars

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Where have you been, man? Times have changed, free-range hogs are the aberration here.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    DJ Eebs wrote: »
    hey, quick question, who is the "everyone," in this scenario because I don't think internet connected chastity cages were on that many people's radars

Sorry, I think I may have mistaken this as the thread that it popped up and we had a conversation about it getting hacked.

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    It's 2021 and you still cum?

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »
    It's 2021 and you still cum?

I'm edging till Black Widow is released theatrically.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    Feels like it's time to remind everyone that this is a 13+ forum

• Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    edited January 2021
    Internet of Things? More like internet of dings!

For this joke, let's all assume "dings" is acceptable shorthand for "ding-dongs," a slang term for penises

This all works

Poorochondriac on
This discussion has been closed.