As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Informer

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited July 2021 in The Penny Arcade Hub
imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Informer

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    Leave that Wigglytuff alone!

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    A licky boom boom down.

• Options
    Radiated RoninRadiated Ronin Registered User regular
    Math: Showing How Badly You Suck since Pythagoras.

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    When I think of a hate simulator like moba I definitely think Pokemon.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    LazDraconisLazDraconis Registered User new member
    I feel this on a spiritual level.

• Options
    T-DangerT-Danger Registered User regular
    Is that score meant to be wins or losses?

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Final score I imagine, so gabe had 3, and the person who jumped on his testicles had considerably more.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    HevachHevach Registered User regular
    Ringo wrote: »

Not gonna lie, before seeing this post I spent a solid three minutes on Google trying to figure out if and why Kirby was in a Pokemon game.

• Options
    NemuriBakuNemuriBaku Registered User regular
    edited July 2021
    I can take on the role of the Unkillable Crab God Whose Maw Spans Time And Whose Claw Cuts The Thread. - Jerry in the news post for this comic.

For months, every time someone would subscribe on Twitch, Jerry would be forced to eat a very salty dried crab snack. Somehow the crab gained adherents and an on-screen graphic. It became a kind of cult. I remembered that during one of the first D&D podcasts Jerry had talked about a diet that involved filling up on indigestible chitin and wondered if he was putting it into practice. I'm not sure what ever happened to the crab deity. Perhaps it was flipped onto its back and had its weak point attacked for massive damage, for our sins.

NemuriBaku on
  • Options
    Anon von ZilchAnon von Zilch Registered User regular

That's a Jigglypuff.

• Options
    DjiemDjiem Registered User regular
    To be fair, if you pick Wigglytuff you're asking to lose.

• Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular

That's a Jigglypuff.

Cosplaying as Elvis?

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited July 2021
    Jigglypuff has the 'hair' curl too.
    k4fyq1us9ibr.jpg
    Mike just drew it more prominently, and the kidney-shaped body is because it's freeze-framed mid-impact from the kick.

Wigglytuff looks like this:
    sbwaafx0z7f8.jpg

Note how the pokemon in the comic lacks the white belly and has Jiggly's cat/fox ears instead of Wiggly's rabbit ears.

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    shadowysea07shadowysea07 Registered User regular
    Neat pacman lamp there.