Options

Here are some cool [Wrestling] moves.

• Options
    MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
  • Options
    hailtothekalehailtothekale Registered User regular

GLEAT's UWF division is just Hard Hit with a budget and there is no convincing me otherwise. Blessed LIDET for gifting the Suzuki/Sato team up that DDT denied me for Christmas.

It also appears that Tetsuya Izuchi is officially transferring from HEAT UP to GLEAT, just like Yu Iizuka did earlier this year.

• Options
    I love that Suzuki just wanders around doing whatever wrestling he wants to.

• Options
    Magell wrote: »

It's true because like, no one's gonna stop him! I think a lot of people don't realize he's a legit freelancer because he's been primarily associated with NJPW for the past five or so years.

• Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    Him and Liger when he was wrestling.

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular

It's true because like, no one's gonna stop him! I think a lot of people don't realize he's a legit freelancer because he's been primarily associated with NJPW for the past five or so years.

I'd pay to watch a promoter try and tell him no, to anything.

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options

I'd pay to watch a promoter try and tell him no, to anything.

Sanshiro Takagi has tried a couple times with hilarious results

• Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    She shouldn't have deleted it

• Options
    VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    edited December 2021
    She shouldn't have deleted it

Eh... the way WWE randomly fires people who are in the middle of on-screen pushes it's probably better for her to not burn any bridges right now.

Vyolynce on
  • Options
    ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning LoserdomRegistered User regular
    To say nothing of "We have no idea the kind of abuse she was getting for it," so if she deleted because she didn't want that to be her next month and a half, I can definitely understand it.

• Options
    Shadowen wrote: »
    To say nothing of "We have no idea the kind of abuse she was getting for it," so if she deleted because she didn't want that to be her next month and a half, I can definitely understand it.

Oh, right, I forgot wrestling fans are shitbags. That's honestly the more likely explanation.

• Options
    Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    Also regarding KOR, it'll be interesting to see what they do with him: AEW has acknowledged NXT/WWE TV before, but usually only vaguely (Cole saying he could wrestle John Silver after getting a conchairto because he once wrestled the night after being thrown off a steel cage is a specific reference to something that happened in NXT). If KOR shows up and is just friends with Cole with no reluctance on either man's part, then they're just ignoring the blood feud Cole and O'Reilly had earlier this year.

You could say the same thing about UE forming after the blood feud Cole and O'Reilly had in ROH!

XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    Cora Jade being a $20 plastic penny board pushing poser on NXT and then annihilating Darby in a single line in a way that MJF could only hope to just proves how much WWE's writers are holding people back.

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    wow they just did the only thing they could do to make the crowd like dan lambert

• Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    I just for the first time listened closely to the lyrics to Kingston's theme and realized it references probably one of the best short promos ever cut.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-luZjmLhHrk

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    Dyvim TvarDyvim Tvar Registered User regular
    edited December 2021

Can't decide if this is a face tweet or a heel tweet tbh.

Dyvim Tvar on
    Everyone is different. Everyone is special.
  • Options
    ThawmusThawmus +Jackface Registered User regular
    Dyvim Tvar wrote: »

Can't decide if this is a face tweet or a heel tweet tbh.

It's a heel tweet for me! Jingle All The Way is Christmas Music.

Yuck.

Gettin' that cheap heat!

Twitch: Thawmus83
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    The NJPW vs NOAH/Wrestling Kingdom Night 3 card was released-
    Kosei Fujita vs Yasutaka Yano

Ten-Koji (Satoshi Kojima & Hiroyoshi Tenzan) & Yuji Nagata vs Funky Express (Mohammed Yone, Akitoshi Saito, & King Tany)

SHO vs Atsushi Kotoge

Bullet Club (Taiji Ishimori & Gedo) vs Stinger (HAYATA & Seiki Yoshioka)

Suzuki-gun (El Desperado & Douki) vs Los Perros del Mal de Japon (NOSAWA Rongai & YO-HEY)

Daisuke Harada, Hajime Ohara, Yoshiki Inamura, Daiki Inaba, & Kinya Okada vs CHAOS (Hirooki Goto, Tomohiro Ishii, & YOSHI-HASHI), Master Wato, & Ryusuke Taguchi

Naomichi Marufuji & Yoshinari Ogawa vs Suzuki-gun (Yoshinobu Kanemaru & Zack Sabre Jr)

Suzuki-gun (Minoru Suzuki, Taichi, & Taka Michinoku) vs Sugiura-gun (Takashi Sugiura & Kazushi Sakuraba) & KENTA

House Of Torture (EVIL & Dick Togo) vs Go Shiozaki & Masa Kitamiya

Kazuchika Okada & Hiroshi Tanahashi vs Kaito Kiyomiya & Keiji Mutoh

Los Ingobernables de Japon (Tetsuya Naito, Shingo Takagi, SANADA, Hiromu Takahashi, & BUSHI) vs. Kongo (Kenoh, Katsuhiko Nakajima, Aleja, Manabu Soya, & Tadasuke)

Not much to say about it other than it looks perfectly fine, pretty much what I expected other than maybe the Go Shiozaki match. LIJ vs Kongo should be really good, and I'm looking forward to seeing Kiyomiya go up against Tanahashi and Okada.

Also that El Desperado and Douki vs YO-HEY and NOSAWA match which is just... delightfully grimy.

hailtothekale on
  • Options
    PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    Jasconius wrote: »
    Sprout wrote: »
    Shida's face paint is growing, turns out it was actually her that Malakai was inducting into the House of Black.

now THIS would get me interested in Malakai

She did have her single pant leg on her right instead of her left. 🤔

(But really, they’re gonna corrupt Julia, right?)

• Options
    either is fine. we need more bad ladies since britt has basically abandoned that for the spotlight

nyla is the only regularly occurring true heel as far as I am concerned...

• Options
    Can't believe we have NOAH vs. NJPW and we don't have KENTA and Marafuji in the same match.

• Options
    Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    Looking at the card for Night 2 of Wrestle Kingdom, it's going to be weird if there are two LIJ vs. United Empire matches in the undercard and Ospreay doesn't end up challenging Shingo.

XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • Options
    either is fine. we need more bad ladies since britt has basically abandoned that for the spotlight

There's Penelope Ford and The Bunny who are also regular heels.

• Options
    Thawmus wrote: »

There's Penelope Ford and The Bunny who are also regular heels.

a sentient set of brass knuckles using 2 bodies as hosts.

• Options
    oh man i kinda forgot about them... i don't like their current stint under HFO to be honest... but i would definitely like to see them do more stuff

• Options
    edited December 2021
    Nobody likes the HFO angle at all and it would be very difficult to convince me otherwise. Literally nothing fun is coming out of that at all. We've lost another 2 tag teams to a dumb stable.

Thawmus on
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    matt hardy... maybe the first big name to get released from AEW when his contract is up?

as someone with no wrestling experience at all prior to AEW, I do recognize his name but the reputation that preceded him has not matched what is on camera and I'm not sure he's a seat seller like jericho is

damascus was terrible, the pivot to big money matt was alright for the first 6 months but got old fast, and yeah... he kinda killed Private Party which was such a great team

my understanding is WWE has writers and I think Matt needs writers...

Jasconius on
  • Options
    SproutSprout Registered User regular
    I’m under the impression that Marq Quen is hurt, which would explain Private Party being on hold. But yeah, the HFO feels like whatever purpose is was supposed to have has been largely lost. I’ve always liked the idea of it as a sort of misfit toys group that basically fosters wrestlers until they find a more permanent faction, but that hasn’t been how it’s played out.

• Options
    matt hardy... maybe the first big name to get released from AEW when his contract is up?

as someone with no wrestling experience at all prior to AEW, I do recognize his name but the reputation that preceded him has not matched what is on camera and I'm not sure he's a seat seller like jericho is

damascus was terrible, the pivot to big money matt was alright for the first 6 months but got old fast, and yeah... he kinda killed Private Party which was such a great team

Matt was at his best in TNA with just Jeremy Borash working with him. The broken stuff is overplayed now and Big Money Matt would be good/acceptable if he was just a manager, but he keeps wrestling and being the focal point of HFO stuff and he is too injured and can't wrestle well enough for that to be the case. Plus all the wrestlers in HFO are more interesting than him.

• Options
    HawkstoneHawkstone Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things. Somewhere outside of BarstowRegistered User regular

They wont release Matt, they will bring in Jeff. You know they want Hardys/ Bucks one more time.

Inside of a dog...it's too dark to read.
  • Options
    astrobstrdastrobstrd So full of mercy... Registered User regular
    Matt Hardy absolutely deserves a big send-off match and a backstage role in the company, but the window on when that should happen has been closing for awhile now.

Selling the Scream Podcast: https://anchor.fm/jeremy-donaldson
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    I liked Matt as the corrupting money-minded manager (that could also get in the ring if the feud got hot enough) of Private Party.

I don’t care for HFO or any of the Hardy/Cassidy stuff they did. (The matches didn’t do anything for me, but I’ll say I *LOVED* when Matt did the “hands in pockets, oops mine are full of money” spot.)

Perrsun on
  • Options
    LockedOnTargetLockedOnTarget Registered User regular
    HFO works perfectly fine as the gang of lower card heels that exist to menace and put over faces in the undercard.

• Options
    edited December 2021
    "If" the Joker were a narcissist?

Vyolynce on
  • Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    "I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    edited December 2021
    facetious wrote: »
    *Hanazono's cranium being used as a ping pong ball*

Was the suplex really necessary when her head was somewhere in the 3rd or 4th row?

BlackDragon480 on
    No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
This discussion has been closed.