As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The [Chat]ly Island

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    This one literally never gets old

https://youtu.be/6qFrY4VcbMU

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    edited January 2022
    Apropos of nothing, does PF Kingmaker have a turn-based option? Because I really didn’t like it when Pillars was real-time but I love me a good tactics RPG, pay no attention to the tactics RPG I just dropped

It’s called PF Chang’s, kobold.

Neco on
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    it's top of my On Repeat and i've probably heard it dozens of times over the last few weeks but "i've got a basehead wife, her womb is polluted (woo!)" in jack sparrow makes me full on cackle every time

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    if i go to vegas in a few weeks, i'll be consuming neither booze nor drugs

instead, i'll be having... shramps

seafood is also first thing on my mind if I fly to a desert in the middle of a continent

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Echo wrote: »
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    can recommend, 10/10 value for money for this drill, man

although when I last had use for it this week, helping a friend move, I didn't bring it. Nor my ratchet, still with the stickers on it. I don't know why I didn't bring them.

So instead I dismantled her sofa bed with the tiny IKEA hex keys while continously telling her how I should have brought my drill, or at least the ratchet, I haven't even used it yet the stickers is still on, for this, instead of this little IKEA hex key which is much slower than just using a drill or a ratchet which, as I said earlier, I thought about bringing but didn't for some reason, can you hold up that end for a minute, so anyways, yeah, a drill

I just watched this and went "hmm, maybe I do need a quality impact driver".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQ3JutSejU4

A couple of videos ago this guy went "Did I buy a pneumatic wire crimper just for this project? Of course not, that would be silly! I started this project so I'd have an excuse to buy a pneumatic wire crimper."

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Apropos of nothing, does PF Kingmaker have a turn-based option? Because I really didn’t like it when Pillars was real-time but I love me a good tactics RPG, pay no attention to the tactics RPG I just dropped

Yes, they added it in later and it improves the game significantly IMO

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod

seafood is also first thing on my mind if I fly to a desert in the middle of a continent

my excitement for shrimp is always high. if i'm close to water, it's higher. but i'm always hovering around a 92/100

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I really hate it when people are shitty to people who don't drink.

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Let’s do drugs and go to the saunas

• Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    edited January 2022
    Neco wrote: »

It’s called PF Chang’s, kobold.

I don’t think there’s a PF Chang’s where I live. There is a Panda Express relatively nearby, though. Though I guess that’s really not the same. Also sometimes the supermarket stocks PF Chang’s things? Again, probably not the same.

Edit: the nearest PF Chang’s is in New Orleans, which is way too far for a chain restaurant.

A Kobold's Kobold on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Incenjucar wrote: »

people don't have to be shitty to people who do drink either, tho

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    After I get rid of my toys, I should really look into donating or selling my books. I have a ton that don't mean a lot to me, that I've kind of collected over the years. Children's books, roleplaying books, comics, manga...

f3NLrBSh.jpg

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options

We should just do the nice humane thing and be shitty to each other

Wait

• Options

my excitement for shrimp is always high. if i'm close to water, it's higher. but i'm always hovering around a 92/100

what kind of shrimp is the shrimp that is on your mind btw

but aside from some differences in specifics, same, but I also don't go to the insides of land

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    i know i bully drinkers every chance i get. i'm a real terror.

• Options

People just need to stop being shitty.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    My mother is immensely shitty to anyone who touches a drop of alcohol and has been completely insufferable about it my whole life, so I am highly biased against anyone who gets even the tiniest bit preachy about not drinking.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    I've been to Paris and Berlin which I think is as far inland I have ever stayed

and we once invaded Paris by longship so I think that means only one of these counts as properly inland

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    edited January 2022

but aside from some differences in specifics, same, but I also don't go to the insides of land

i am currently looking at vegas restaurants to decide. that falun gong guy who's at war with the ccp goes to a lot of great looking restaurants in vegas so i'll review his videos

Organichu on
  • Options
    I do not enjoy it when people are drunk. Especially when I end up having to babysit them.

• Options
    edited January 2022

i am currently looking at vegas restaurants to decide. that falun gong guy who's at war with the ccp goes to a lot of great looking restaurants in vegas so i'll review his videos

no I meant like species

or just size, really

I know there's a pretty big difference between the shrimp I'm usually talking about and the ones y'all usually talk about

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandalus_borealis

Abdhyius on
    ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    I wish I could quit soda. That’s a addiction that has had significant negative repercussions throughout my life. More than alcohol and I’ve had some negative situations occur because of alcohol too.

• Options
    TuminTumin Registered User regular
    edited January 2022
    Sigh

First time brought to tears this year by a pair of insanely undersized snowboard boots

Gonna give the shop who helped fit me hell. Just wildly overconfident "oh youve been buying wrong all along and things have changed so buy a size down"

Sigh at least we only did a day trip today, now I get to hang out indefinitely in car with granola bar and wonder whether Tumsboo has died yet

Tumin on
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    the biggest vice in sin city - endless shrimp

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    Drez wrote: »
    I wish I could quit soda. That’s a addiction that has had significant negative repercussions throughout my life. More than alcohol and I’ve had some negative situations occur because of alcohol too.

I once quit soda cold turkey and for several months after a really weird fight over the phone while at a singles mixer. But then I hit stressful times and soda is my binky.

• Options

I once quit soda cold turkey and for several months after a really weird fight over the phone while at a singles mixer. But then I hit stressful times and soda is my binky.

I quit soda for like 2 years once and it was great. :/

• Options
    I will say that, in my case, the only real benefit to quitting soda was getting people to shut up about soda.

• Options
    oh tbh i don't know shit about shrimp

• Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    I don’t think we’ve ever discussed grammar in Debate and Discourse, not once.

Well, Frasier did end a long time ago

and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    TuminTumin Registered User regular
    oh tbh i don't know shit about shrimp

What about drinking beers side by side on the dock of the bay

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    I’m glad non-alcoholic options are expanding, although slowly

My brother who quit drinking said bars leave money on the table by not having non alcoholic options they can charge money for

If you order a soda with bitters most places won’t bother charging you

• Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    I forgot to mention (because I had forgotten) that the rich Texan girl who bribed customs to get her coke back also brought her own hair and makeup people with her.

To a party weekend in Mexico.

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    Another thing that bugs me about booze is that now you can't be certain about enthusiastic informed consent which is a real buzz kill.

We need more late night coffee house clubs.

• Options

My brother who quit drinking said bars leave money on the table by not having non alcoholic options they can charge money for

L-like, Coca Cola??

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    @VishNub I missed the end of the last thread but that looks gooooooood

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    Six wrote: »
    I forgot to mention (because I had forgotten) that the rich Texan girl who bribed customs to get her coke back also brought her own hair and makeup people with her.

To a party weekend in Mexico.

Oh, never mind, they’re local hair and makeup people she hired. Carry on.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular

that's weird because here a soda costs more per volume than alcohol in pubs

the pub i was in the other day was €6 for a pint and €3.50 for a 200ml coke

i'm surprised american capitalism hasn't jumped on this

• Options
    I went to clubs for several years before I began drinking. So much free badly-mixed soda.

• Options

L-like, Coca Cola??

I assume like bougie Shirley temples.

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular

L-like, Coca Cola??

Sorry I meant non-alcoholic drinks that aren’t for babies

This discussion has been closed.