Options

[COVID-19] -20, -21, -22, -23...

• Options
    Manning'sEquationManning'sEquation Registered User regular
    moniker wrote: »
    About to drive 45 minutes away to get my booster because my normal clinic is booked until January! Why is it such a mess? Why isn't it just integrated into regular flu shots? How are we still bad at this?

It's almost like they don't consider it a priority.

I mean, I just popped into the Walgreens down the street from my office after booking online the day prior and got stabbed for free after a 10 minute clipboarding. It seems like Kaiser has a lot more issues going on, which the strike is also indicative of.

Of course, Walgreens and CVS are in the midst of wildcat strikes, so they aren't exactly models either.

Only 2% of the nation have received the new booster. I encourage everyone on this board who posted so passionately about the vaccine during the declared pandemic to do what moniker has done and go get your updated booster. I am asking you roll up your sleeve and trust the science again.

• Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Yeah, we did flu+Covid at once, it was pretty straightforward. Had to book the appointment a week or so out, but that's not too bad. At the time, they didn't have any kids doses available though, I wonder if that's changed now.

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Only 2% of the nation have received the new booster. I encourage everyone on this board who posted so passionately about the vaccine during the declared pandemic to do what moniker has done and go get your updated booster. I am asking you roll up your sleeve and trust the science again.

Once I'm eligible in January, that's exactly what I'll be doing.

Working Gencon each year unfortunately skews the booster rotation timetable.

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Options
    tbloxhamtbloxham Registered User regular
    moniker wrote: »
    About to drive 45 minutes away to get my booster because my normal clinic is booked until January! Why is it such a mess? Why isn't it just integrated into regular flu shots? How are we still bad at this?

It's almost like they don't consider it a priority.

I mean, I just popped into the Walgreens down the street from my office after booking online the day prior and got stabbed for free after a 10 minute clipboarding. It seems like Kaiser has a lot more issues going on, which the strike is also indicative of.

Of course, Walgreens and CVS are in the midst of wildcat strikes, so they aren't exactly models either.

I think almost everyone in this thread has tried to get the booster, but, the rollout has been pointlessly confusing for a large section of the population. Family and I all have it now, but, it was pointlessly complicated with the interaction between Kaiser and CVS.

"That is cool" - Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    My appointment is in 2 weeks,

• Options
    proxy_hueproxy_hue Registered User regular
    Forar wrote: »

Once I'm eligible in January, that's exactly what I'll be doing.

Working Gencon each year unfortunately skews the booster rotation timetable.

Did you get a new booster just before Gencon, and that's why? If so:

In the US at least, the booster rotation should only be 2 months (8 weeks) after your last vaccine for the new updated vaccine.
    https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2023/p0912-COVID-19-Vaccine.html
    CDC wrote:
    If you have not received a COVID-19 vaccine in the past 2 months, get an updated COVID-19 vaccine to protect yourself this fall and winter.
    You can see a table here: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/clinical-considerations/interim-considerations-us.html
    The far right side of the table shows the number of weeks recommended to have as an interval. The longest, assuming you were fully boosted previously (3 or more doses of any MRNA vaccine), is 8 weeks.

If, on the other hand, you got COVID at Gencon, 3 months is the general recommendation for the updated vaccine, so you should be eligible for the update in November- though it's only a soft recommendation.
    https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/clinical-considerations/interim-considerations-us.html#people-with-prior-current-sarscov2-infection
    CDC wrote:
    People who recently had SARS-CoV-2 infection may consider delaying a COVID-19 vaccine dose by 3 months from symptom onset or positive test (if infection was asymptomatic). Studies have shown that increased time between infection and vaccination might result in an improved immune response to vaccination. Also, a low risk of reinfection has been observed in the weeks to months following infection. Individual factors such as risk of COVID-19 severe disease or characteristics of the predominant SARS-CoV-2 strain should be taken into account when determining whether to delay getting a COVID-19 vaccination after infection.

• Options
    TastyfishTastyfish Registered User regular
    edited October 2023
    Ok, so I know it's "just" a silly infographic (seriously, thanks for making it!) but I think the bit being asked before--and now I'm curious about too--is: in the vaccine case, isn't that cell now producing spike proteins forever? Like, great that it isn't producing intact virus to keep spreading, but that particular cell is never going to do its actual original function ever again, right? Or is the idea that the cell will probably just atrophy and get replaced as part of normal cell lifespans so it's just a drop in the bucket (compared to more viruses attacking and reprogramming more cells ad nauseum)?

Thanks much, I do appreciate that!

To answer that question to the best of my ability: No, mRNA is inherently unstable and doesn't stick around for very long.

DNA is very stable, and a genetic record of EVERYTHING in a cell. But it's massive, and since multiple proteins need to be made at once, making those proteins directly from DNA doesn't makes sense from an efficiency standpoint. So what cells do is make a copy of a specific part of DNA, and use that copy to make what it needs. That's mRNA. A cell can have multiple kinds of mRNA floating around at once, each making different proteins. Once they do their thing, the mRNA copies degrade by design, and the cellular machinery moves on to the next mRNA that's floating around.

In the mRNA vaccine case, no interaction is being had with DNA, and so no enduring or lasting change is incurred. Usually the process is DNA --> mRNA --> Protein, over and over and over. The mRNA vaccines kind of "cut in line" on this process by injecting specific mRNA for the spike protein into the whole sequence. Your cells make the spike, degrade the mRNA, and move on. The cell will resume normal function once the mRNA delivered by the vaccine is used and degraded.

It's not the mRNA that will cause the cell to die directly, but part of the body's defence against viruses is that a sample of all the proteins being produced is displayed on the surface of each cell and this is going to include the spike protein being used to vaccinate the patient.

The half life of these little chopped up bits of protein being presented at the surface is on average around 8-16 hrs but they do get recycled, reprocessed and presented again which will greatly extend the time that parts of the spike protein are visible - which is good! As if these foreign proteins are being presented on the surface of cells to cytotoxic CD8 T cells you could then get a T cell memory response going alongside making antibodies.

However, this is bad news for the cells that were previously making the spike protein, as to the CD8 T cells they appear as though they are currently infected with virus, who will go on to kill them.

Tastyfish on
  • Options
    Mathew BurrackMathew Burrack CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    We are scheduled to get the boosters on Friday.

We made the appointments at Rite-Aid the week after they were announced to be available. It took that long for their website to allow appointments for boosters to even get scheduled.

Not happy about the delay, but from the sounds of things, any sooner appointment may have not worked out anyway.

My parents got the booster on their third attempt at scheduling at Walgreens. The first two were canceled the morning of because, according to the guy who gave them the booster, Walgreens didn't have any extra ordered but prioritized walk-ins, so every walk-in resulted in a cancellation of someone's appointment.

"Let's take a look at the scores! The girls are at the square root of Pi, while the boys are still at a crudely drawn picture of a duck. Clearly, it's anybody's game!"
  • Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Tastyfish wrote: »
    Ok, so I know it's "just" a silly infographic (seriously, thanks for making it!) but I think the bit being asked before--and now I'm curious about too--is: in the vaccine case, isn't that cell now producing spike proteins forever? Like, great that it isn't producing intact virus to keep spreading, but that particular cell is never going to do its actual original function ever again, right? Or is the idea that the cell will probably just atrophy and get replaced as part of normal cell lifespans so it's just a drop in the bucket (compared to more viruses attacking and reprogramming more cells ad nauseum)?

To answer that question to the best of my ability: No, mRNA is inherently unstable and doesn't stick around for very long.

DNA is very stable, and a genetic record of EVERYTHING in a cell. But it's massive, and since multiple proteins need to be made at once, making those proteins directly from DNA doesn't makes sense from an efficiency standpoint. So what cells do is make a copy of a specific part of DNA, and use that copy to make what it needs. That's mRNA. A cell can have multiple kinds of mRNA floating around at once, each making different proteins. Once they do their thing, the mRNA copies degrade by design, and the cellular machinery moves on to the next mRNA that's floating around.

In the mRNA vaccine case, no interaction is being had with DNA, and so no enduring or lasting change is incurred. Usually the process is DNA --> mRNA --> Protein, over and over and over. The mRNA vaccines kind of "cut in line" on this process by injecting specific mRNA for the spike protein into the whole sequence. Your cells make the spike, degrade the mRNA, and move on. The cell will resume normal function once the mRNA delivered by the vaccine is used and degraded.

It's not the mRNA that will cause the cell to die directly, but part of the body's defence against viruses is that a sample of all the proteins being produced is displayed on the surface of each cell and this is going to include the spike protein being used to vaccinate the patient.

The half life of these little chopped up bits of protein being presented at the surface is on average around 8-16 hrs but they do get recycled, reprocessed and presented again which will greatly extend the time that parts of the spike protein are visible - which is good! As if these foreign proteins are being presented on the surface of cells to cytotoxic CD8 T cells you could then get a T cell memory response going alongside making antibodies.

However, this is bad news for the cells that were previously making the spike protein, as to the CD8 T cells they appear as though they are currently infected with virus, who will go on to kill them.

So the XKCD comic is accurate then?
    mrna_vaccine.png
    Just some very flustered Death Star builders

• Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    Walgreens didn't have any extra ordered but prioritized walk-ins, so every walk-in resulted in a cancellation of someone's appointment.

What in the low-flying fuck??

• Options
    marajimaraji Registered User regular
    Gim wrote: »
    Walgreens didn't have any extra ordered but prioritized walk-ins, so every walk-in resulted in a cancellation of someone's appointment.

See, if you made an appointment you have shown that you are invested in getting the vaccine, whereas a walk in might have just decided to come in spur of the moment. You will reschedule, they might not.

Thus the logical answer is to vaccinate the ephemeral, mercurial walk in patient over the boring, planned and scheduled appointment. Thus we get to charge insurance/government for more boosters deliv**cough cough** get the best coverage for vaccinations.

• Options
    LanlaornLanlaorn Registered User regular
    maraji wrote: »

See, if you made an appointment you have shown that you are invested in getting the vaccine, whereas a walk in might have just decided to come in spur of the moment. You will reschedule, they might not.

Thus the logical answer is to vaccinate the ephemeral, mercurial walk in patient over the boring, planned and scheduled appointment. Thus we get to charge insurance/government for more boosters deliv**cough cough** get the best coverage for vaccinations.

They overproduced and had to discard some absurd number of doses in the past, pretty sure everyone involved in this distribution chain is already getting paid whether they use the boosters or throw them in the trash and this kind of conspiracy theory doesn't even have a practical motivation.

• Options
    TastyfishTastyfish Registered User regular
    edited October 2023
    discrider wrote: »
    Tastyfish wrote: »

So the XKCD comic is accurate then?
    mrna_vaccine.png
    Just some very flustered Death Star builders

Not really no, or well yes - but that's the B cell side of things with making antibodies.
    The T cell system in this case a rebel agent noticing a few off duty storm troopers, or an ISB officer they know, having a deathstick break whilst leaning up against an otherwise innocuous factory or warehouse, and deciding it must be worth blowing up.

There's no real connection to the virus particle itself (the T cells wouldn't 'see' those), the CD8 T cells just recognise things that don't belong in otherwise healthy cells.

There's around one SI African Elephant worth of antigens that T cells can recognise, as in if you had one T cell for each potential bit of protein sequence an individual T cell receptor can theoretically recognise you'd have roughly the same number of cells that make up an adult male African elephant. Like antibodies, each T cell receptor only recognises a single antigen and over your life you cycle through the elephant - keeping the ones that respond to recurring threats and taking a mulligan on the ones that never see anything.

As the cell mature into ready to activate CD8 cytotoxic T cells they have to go through two stages in the thymus (which is why they are T cells, T for Thymus though it later turned out that this is just where they are tested, not where they were made). Firstly to survive to become full grown T cells they have to show that they can activate, some mutations to their T cell receptors just break it rather than letting it recognise some new antigen (in the antigen presentation complex all cells have), so these are weeded out first. After this the immature T cells go through a crash course of what the body looks like, by being shown a wide range of healthy, self antigens - any cells that react now are terminated as too high a risk to allow out. If you survive both tests, you are now a naive T cell, ready to go out into the world - looking for something specifically new, in a place you should only see boring familiar things.

(These guys are also partnered up to a degree with the 'basic grunt' Natural Killer cells, who express genes which give them a list of things to look for that are the tell tale signs of bacteria, viruses or fungi. These guys will also ask to see cells papers (the self antigen presenting complex), and will kill them if they don't, but they're not interested it what is actually there - just that cells are presenting things for the T cells to look over.)

Tastyfish on
  • Options
    DisruptedCapitalistDisruptedCapitalist I swear! Registered User regular
    Yep, I've been trying to get the booster for my 11 year old but it keeps getting cancelled because of shortages.

"Simple, real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time." -Mustrum Ridcully in Terry Pratchett's Hogfather p. 142 (HarperPrism 1996)
  • Options
    GilgaronGilgaron Registered User regular
    The adaptive immune system is pretty amazing, but also the majority of the cells it generates end up getting told it is apoptosis time. All the more fascinating was learning that only vertebrates have adaptive immune systems, the invertebrates only have the innate immune system. Plants have an innate immune system that works fairly differently as I recall, and I just now googled to see if complex fungi had one because I realized I had no idea... found t his, going to read it now: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5658179/

• Options
    Lanlaorn wrote: »
    maraji wrote: »

They overproduced and had to discard some absurd number of doses in the past, pretty sure everyone involved in this distribution chain is already getting paid whether they use the boosters or throw them in the trash and this kind of conspiracy theory doesn't even have a practical motivation.

Setting aside the joke in the strikeout, what reason would you posit for prioritizing walk ins?

• Options
    LanlaornLanlaorn Registered User regular
    Well, besides exactly what you mentioned after the strikeout seems pretty logical, that if we're looking for a master plan, you can serve the spontaneous customer and be confident the appointment setter will just book another time but turning away the former may shrug and not bother - there's a very likely explanation that requires no strategy or scheme:

The person administering the doses simply does not care, they're just giving these things away first come, first serve, they work in retail, not hospitality, and one customer is just as valid as another, no one is going to reprimand them for this sort of thing.

• Options
    Also once COVID became politicized I recall stories of folks reservation bombing vaccine clinics in an attempt to interfere with vaccinations, some of the webpages have CAPTCHAs now, it isn't too surprising that getting vaccines into arms is priority over how the arm got there.

• Options
    GnizmoGnizmo Registered User regular
    Does anyone know anything about Novavax or if there is any major stores carrying it? I want to get another booster for Covid, but the last time I had an allergic reaction that damn near ended in an ER trip, and honestly probably should have anyways. I am hoping it is just something specific to the mRNA Covid vaccine but I haven't been able to test it yet.

• Options
    Gnizmo wrote: »
    Does anyone know anything about Novavax or if there is any major stores carrying it? I want to get another booster for Covid, but the last time I had an allergic reaction that damn near ended in an ER trip, and honestly probably should have anyways. I am hoping it is just something specific to the mRNA Covid vaccine but I haven't been able to test it yet.

You should consult with your doctor before getting one to see if based on your history you should get it at the office instead, but it looks like you can filter by manufacturer here https://www.vaccines.gov/search/

• Options
    GnizmoGnizmo Registered User regular
    Gilgaron wrote: »
    Gnizmo wrote: »

You should consult with your doctor before getting one to see if based on your history you should get it at the office instead, but it looks like you can filter by manufacturer here https://www.vaccines.gov/search/

It is on his recommendation I am trying it. Thanks for the link!

• Options
    CelestialBadgerCelestialBadger Registered User regular
    You can’t be confident that the person with the appointment who was turned away will rebook. For a start, they just lost faith in the booking system. Secondly, they might have scheduled for a time when they were not busy and suddenly get busy and forget.

• Options
    edited October 2023
    You can’t be confident that the person with the appointment who was turned away will rebook. For a start, they just lost faith in the booking system. Secondly, they might have scheduled for a time when they were not busy and suddenly get busy and forget.

I think Lanalorn has convinced me to apply Hanlon’s razor here and just assume they (the person setting the policy at that location) didn’t care.

maraji on
  • Options
    Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    I got both of my flu and COVID booster(s) last weekend. Walking around with the help of a metal stick most days, though on some days the pain/agony/heaviness is more manageable. More hospital appointments (and more travel back and forth) coming up in the future.

I have a crowd-funder open here, if anyone can help, but please, look after yourselves first/foremost and, as ever, live long and prosper🌎🙇🏻‍♀️👩🏻‍🦯🖖🏻, wonderful people of P.A.F. 💓🖖🏻

• Options
    burboburbo Registered User regular
    Well goddamit. I got Covid again, on literally the same exact day as I got it last year. Now I get to play my favorite game again, the game of "Can I avoid giving Covid to my partner with CFS and autoimmue disease!"

It fucking sucks too, because I'm 90% sure that I got it from this work trip I just had to do, as the CEO was hacking up a lung for 90 minutes during a meeting but assuring us "Don't worry, its not Covid (my thought: great! Can't wait to contract whatever the fuck it is! It looks like a blast!)". I also prepared for it as best as I could by strategically planning to get my vaccination 16 days before the trip, and was successful in that, but it didn't protect me enough. Hopefully it protects my partner and leads to a relatively brief isolation, last time it took 21 fucking days and I missed Halloween and her birthday.

• Options
    Mathew BurrackMathew Burrack CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited October 2023
    My family and I are waiting for our boosters in Rite Aid right now.

Our appointments were 20 minutes ago.

Nobody else here is getting them.

Starting to get pretty damned annoyed. After having to wait a month for the appointments, you'd think at least by the time the day came, we could actually get them when scheduled.

Edit: 45 minutes later and we finally got them. And my cell reception is no better damnit.

Mathew Burrack on
    "Let's take a look at the scores! The girls are at the square root of Pi, while the boys are still at a crudely drawn picture of a duck. Clearly, it's anybody's game!"
  • Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    burbo wrote: »
    Well goddamit. I got Covid again, on literally the same exact day as I got it last year. Now I get to play my favorite game again, the game of "Can I avoid giving Covid to my partner with CFS and autoimmue disease!"

It fucking sucks too, because I'm 90% sure that I got it from this work trip I just had to do, as the CEO was hacking up a lung for 90 minutes during a meeting but assuring us "Don't worry, its not Covid (my thought: great! Can't wait to contract whatever the fuck it is! It looks like a blast!)". I also prepared for it as best as I could by strategically planning to get my vaccination 16 days before the trip, and was successful in that, but it didn't protect me enough. Hopefully it protects my partner and leads to a relatively brief isolation, last time it took 21 fucking days and I missed Halloween and her birthday.

That sucks. I hope you both get through this quickly and uneventfully

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    TetraNitroCubaneTetraNitroCubane The Djinnerator At the bottom of a bottleRegistered User regular
    edited October 2023
    Just a note for something I keep seeing anecdotally: If someone sick says "Oh, it's not COVID", there's like... an 80-90% chance that it is COVID.

Mostly because it's starting to look like the newer variants don't really pop on the at-home tests until around four days into the symptoms. Most people test once when they start to feel icky, and then assume a negative test means they're free and clear to spread anything they have to anyone they want.
    “Right at the beginning point of an infection, there's limited viral copies. But as the infection progresses, you'll have an increasing amount of virus replicating in your body,” he added.

The study found that at-home tests were most accurate on the fourth day of symptoms. They could still pick up some infections in the first three days but were more likely to be negative. The findings show that people should not be able to rule out COVID-19 just based on a negative test early on after symptoms start, the study authors said.
    “New variants may cause differences in [the] timing of viral load. It may affect the timing of when tests may be the most optimal to detect the virus,” Brownstein said.

“This study highlights the challenges of optimizing test performance and timing for the most effective action,” he added.

TetraNitroCubane on
  • Options
    CalicaCalica Registered User regular
    Why is "don't share your fucking pestilence no matter what it is" such a hard sell??

• Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    Calica wrote: »
    Why is "don't share your fucking pestilence no matter what it is" such a hard sell??

Because our dysfunctional combination of work culture and health care expects if not requires people to come to work sick.

• Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    Calica wrote: »

Because our dysfunctional combination of work culture and health care expects if not requires people to come to work sick.

It would have been nice, if after the pandemic, we had normalized wearing a mask (medical, or N95) when coughing and/or sneezing. Just like, being adults about it all.

• Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    I mean, if that was the CEO, I assume it's more to the end of not wanting to be inconvenienced by anything.

• Options
    Marty81Marty81 Registered User regular
    Home antigen tests were never meant to rule out infection (high false negative rate).

• Options
    LanzLanz ...Za?Registered User regular
    edited October 2023
    https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/pfizer-price-covid-19-drug-paxlovid-1400-five-day-course-wsj-2023-10-18/
    Oct 18 (Reuters) - Pfizer on Wednesday (PFE.N) said it will set the U.S. price for its COVID-19 antiviral treatment Paxlovid at nearly $1,400 per five-day course when it moves to commercial sales after government stocks run out, more than double what the government currently pays for it.

The new list price, which does not include rebates and other discounts to insurers and pharmacy benefit managers, is $1,390 per course, Pfizer said in an emailed statement. The U.S. government paid around $530 per course for Paxlovid it has made available to Americans at no cost.

Paxlovid, the most commonly prescribed at home treatment for COVID-19 in the U.S., will remain available for free to patients there until the end of the year, Pfizer said.

Jesus fucking Christ.

EDIT:
    Even worse: how much it costs to produce in comparison:

*taps the sign*

1) Paxlovid costs $13 to make. Increasing prices to $2500/course = 19,100% markup.
    2) We still don't know how well Paxlovid works in many pops. Pfizer is still blocking independent trials (+ dodgily using secondary endpoints/changed pops)

Here's the top-line summary, using current prices of API traded in global markets.

#Paxlovid is $530 in the US. It has been reported that in China right now, desperate people have been paying as much as $7,000 to get it for their loved ones. 2/
    https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/pfizer-not-talks-licensing-generic-covid-pill-china-2023-01-10/

wjgegomofkul.jpeg

Lanz on
    waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Paxlovid works. I am on it now.

This should be criminal on the level of Martin Shkreli to sell a lifesaving medicine at such an outrageous profit margin.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    edited October 2023
    I mean, comparison to API/manufacturing costs alone is pretty misleading, other than to have a big scary number.

More concerning is the price increase on the basis of ???. Generally you’d think costs and prices should trend down with time.

VishNub on
  • Options
    urahonkyurahonky Resident FF7R hater Registered User regular
    VishNub wrote: »
    I mean, comparison to API/manufacturing costs alone is pretty misleading, other than to have a big scary number.

More concerning is the price increase on the basis of ???. Generally you’d think costs and prices should trend down with time.

But how will those poor pharmacutical companies pull any money?

• Options
    TetraNitroCubaneTetraNitroCubane The Djinnerator At the bottom of a bottleRegistered User regular
    It is impossible for a pharmaceutical company to operate ethically under a capitalist system, but I'm going to wager that such a discussion would bleed beyond the scope of this thread's topic.

• Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    "How much will this life-saving treatment cost?"
    "How much ya got?"

• Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    Is there a way to figure out how many times their r&d costs their profits are going to be, based on available information?

That seems like it'd be a significant figure.

They moistly come out at night, moistly.
This discussion has been closed.