It's time for another PAX East, and with it another BYOC!BYOC tickets are available here.
Sold out! Should be a fun year!
A couple important COVID-related notes:
PAX East will be a 100% vaccinated event. This does
have the unfortunate knock-on effect that young children for whom there is no vaccine available will not be able to attend.
Additionally, masks will be required at all times while in the venue. There will be designated areas that you can remove your mask to eat a meal but BYOC will not be one of them.
With that out of the way...Group seating registration is now open!
Group Seating Requirements:
- Your party is considered a group if you have THREE or more people - yes we're dropping it to 3 this year, as capacity is lower and we want to ensure as many people as possible are able to sit together, if desired (pairs, have no fear, we rarely, if ever, have any trouble finding 2 seats together during check-in).
- Groups must pre-register seating assignments prior to PAX, or else seats will be based on first come, first served availability.
- Requests are taken on a first come, first served basis.
- Passes for ALL 4 days of PAX! (recommended to maximize fun, but not a hard requirement)
- If you have multiple BYOC badges, those count as seats (group members) so if you have 3 BYOC passes in your "group" (regardless the number of physical bodies) you qualify for group seating.
To request group seating, use the seating chart below to choose your seats and email [email protected]
Include the following information when requesting:
Number of People (include handles too)
Desired Location (include a backup location, too, as we can't promise we'll be able to keep the chart up-to-the-minute updated)
Please note the seating chart is not final and subject to change. This is actually always the case but even more so this year due to this pandemic we're all living through, and the impact it's having on the show. If the seating chart does change and we have sufficient notice, we will give all groups the opportunity to re-pick their seating. If we don't have sufficient notice, we will choose new seats for your group, doing our best to mimic what you chose in the old seating chart.
The seating chart above is most definitely not to scale. For those of you who have attended in the past, we will be in the same vicinity as past years (but closer to the escalators), but as I indicated above, we will have reduced capacity. We will be using 8 foot tables instead of the usual 6 foot tables, while still maintaining 2 attendees per table to encourage physical distancing.
If you'd like to sit in the casemod showcase area just send your handle to [email protected]
and which seat you want. Only real requirement is that your case is...not stock. Should be modded. As you'd (hopefully) expect.