As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Zoidphalla OVER: Good Zoidberg Victory!

• Options
    DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
    edited June 2007
    VOTE CLOSED.

et cetera

et cetera

Unknown User on
  • Options
    GleveGleve Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Well, !I vote for cranehand2ndcoming, cause hobos keep stealing my pies.....

WOOOOOPP WOpwopwopwowpwoowqpw

arf

Gleve on
    telcus wrote: »
    !vote for Gleve that was funny that you bandwaggoned yourself mate :)
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    missed it by THAT much.

Gleve on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    VOTE RESULTS

9 crane
    6 rygar

Unknown User on
  • Options
    SquashuaSquashua __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2007
    [size=+1]IS THERE A DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE?[/size]

Squashua on
  • Options
    ZerinanZerinan Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    If you are feeling ill, you should have said something earlier. :P You should have been more blunt like I was.

Zerinan on
    6394_970621.png
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Problem: Almost everyone is dead.

Oh, what a terrible night for the Zoidbergs. Things are starting to look even more grim, and not just because one of the Zoidbergs painted most of the windows black. The darkness just increased the ensuing chaos. There was more chaos tonight than there usually is after a Bobcat Zoidberg show.

It had barely become dark outside (due to the painting) when the first explosion rocked the building. A crate full of guinea pigs detonated as PsychoLarry was opening it up to see what is inside (and who could blame him? It said "FREE FOOD" on the outside). The remaining Zoidbergs quickly ducked for cover hoping to avoid further explosions. After about an hour, the last guinea pig had perished. So had Larry.

Was that it for the night though? No. Squashua, now a deep green in color, began yelling. "Help! Friends! Covered in Fin Rot I am!" He started itching feverishly, and then rubbing himself against the floor, walls, other Zoidbergs, anything he could find. As his shell rotted away he had clearly snapped, running towards Serpent, throwing him into the ground and slamming his head against the concrete over and over and over, until both of them lay lifeless on the floor.

Lost in the confusion was cranehand2ndcoming, who has since gone missing.

DEATHS

PsychoLarry, Good Zoidberg killed by Evil Vigilante Zoidberg
    Squashua, Good Zoidberg killed by Evil Zoidbergs
    Serpent, Good Zoidberg killed by Evil Zoidbergs
    cranehand2ndcoming, Good Zoidberg killed by Mob

(a side note, Squashua didn't actually die to Fin Rot, I just used that for the narration)

Unknown User on
  • Options
    ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Yay, 3 kills a night and we are screwed....right?

EDIT: Actually, 7 people left, they only get 3 kills. So if there's only 3 of them left, do we win by default since game ends tomorrow?

Ardor on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    I do believe you are correct sir. Man, it sucks to be us.

Zerinan on
    6394_970621.png
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Zerinan wrote: »
    If you are feeling ill, you should have said something earlier. :P You should have been more blunt like I was.

I said something very early on.

OOOOooooOOOOooooOOOO

Squashua on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    I forgot to add.

PROFESSOR FARNSWORTH'S RESCUE TEAM COMES TOMORROW

Tonight is a standoff! Choose your targets carefully so you can achieve victory!

Edit: Squashua was cured of Fin Rot, but he was also killed by bad guys, I just worked Fin Rot into the narration.

Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Hey Rygar, guess what? You seered evil! Congratulations!

Rygar wins the prize!

Ardor on
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Ooooh snap, you little bugger trying to trick me!

!vote Rygar for great vengeance

Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Well, alrighty then. But won't this make for a boring last day? Just bandwagon the evil dude. :P

Rygar gets to be our next meal

Zerinan on
    6394_970621.png
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Someone's got a bunch of extra votes, so nothing is guaranteed.

Ardor on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Some people didn't vote last night either.

Unknown User on
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Wait, what? D:

The seer (life3) died. He had seered Rygar and he was clean.

The reason why I know this is because I'm Rygar's twin clone (brothers) who knew each other during the confusion.

So if what I'm saying is true...Ardor is lying, and is the REAL evil Zoidberg. O_o
    I mean, what else can explain his survival for so long? You said it yourself, any evil Zoidberg would have killed you that day, but here you are unscathed.

I smell a trap, and if you all want to survive it, !Vote Ardor for your lives!

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Right, voting for me does a lot of good. You tried this, remember? Evil zoidbergs with the chance to block the ONLY WAY WE CAN KILL EVIL ZOIDBERGS seems a bit odd, right?

We can kill a single one of you tomorrow at best and that's it. We can only hope we had to simply outnumber you guys until the end. Right now, I think that's quite possible.

Ardor on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Ardor wrote: »
    Right, voting for me does a lot of good. You tried this, remember? Evil zoidbergs with the chance to block the ONLY WAY WE CAN KILL EVIL ZOIDBERGS seems a bit odd, right?

We can kill a single one of you tomorrow at best and that's it. We can only hope we had to simply outnumber you guys until the end. Right now, I think that's quite possible.
    You said it yourself, this WHOLE GAME is a bit odd :|

By all rights, you should be dead, but you're not. Maybe the evil Zoidbergs have an ability to veto the vote only once?

You're trying to explain things away as impossible, when you yourself are saying that anything is possible. Thus, you're the evil Zoidberg.

Guys, don't throw away your only chance to kill an evil Zoidberg. Can you honestly explain why Ardor is still alive after all this time?

• Options
    edited June 2007
    It's cool. There are 2 bad guys left. Rygar seered evil, so he gets my vote. You know, I can just attempt to kill the vote again tonight and we would outlast (hopefully) the evil zoidbergs by default. Matters not to me.

Ardor on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    It's cool. There are 2 bad guys left. Rygar seered evil, so he gets my vote. You know, I can just attempt to kill the vote again tonight and we would outlast (hopefully) the evil zoidbergs by default. Matters not to me.
    You're bluffing. No way can you veto the vote constantly.

Killing Rygar would leave the evil zoidbergs alive, so you can outlast us good Zoidbergs if no one wisens up to your "plan".

• Options
    edited June 2007
    I guarded myself last night against an attack, which I found out yesterday I had the ability to do in a limited fashion. All that being said, I've prevented two innocents from dying (ardor, ardor!).

Doesn't mattaer to me if you believe me or not. I think we've probably got the game for the good guys anyways.

Ardor on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    OOooooooOOOoooooOO

I have to say that this is one of the most confusing Phallas I've ever been in.

I think it was supposed to be confusing, though.

Plus waking up to 15 PMs about this Phalla this morning didn't help either. :P

OOooooooOOOoooooOO

Squashua on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    My PM box has filled up twice so far. Imagine if this was a regular sized phalla ;x

Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Umm... B:L, I think you were in contact with a false seer there. Because this is the last day, and my power is basically used up (seering today would kinda be pointless, because the game is over), I'm going to come out and say that I am the seer that Ardor is talking about. I seered Rygar this last night and was told
    robothero wrote:
    You have Seer'd Rygar. He is a Police Officer Zoidberg with Cold Metal Hands, which can permanently change the vote closing time by +/- 10 minutes.

He is also an Evil Zoidberg.

I seered Ardor the first night and was told that he is a Business Man Zoid.
    robothero wrote:
    You have seer'd Ardor. Ardor is a Savvy Business Man Zoidberg, and he is Edit: (not sure if Ardor wants me to reveal his power right now)

The second night I seered Gnasty and was told he had a dodge ability thing.
    robothero wrote:
    Unfortunately, your target for seering died.

Ontop of being dead, he was a Good Zoidberg who had been crowned king. He had lobster-like tenacity, which allowed him a 25% chance of blocking kills, and also could veto a vote against a person at the end of the night.

Zerinan on
    6394_970621.png
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    robothero wrote: »
    My PM box has filled up twice so far. Imagine if this was a regular sized phalla ;x

OOOoooOOOO

Delete your SENT messages.

Squashua on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Yeh exactly, what with Rygar being such a well spoken individual, outspoken on so many issues, issues pertaining to other players.... maybe even this "vigilante" that keeps killing people? Maybe to discuss this further?

wooooop

Gleve on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    I have the ability to guard people or stop the vote each night. Either way, Rygar needs to go away.

Ardor on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Squashua wrote: »
    robothero wrote: »

OOOoooOOOO

Delete your SENT messages.

I have ;x

Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Umm... B:L, I think you were in contact with a false seer there. Because this is the last day, and my power is basically used up (seering today would kinda be pointless, because the game is over), I'm going to come out and say that I am the seer that Ardor is talking about. I seered Rygar this last night and was told
    robothero wrote:
    You have Seer'd Rygar. He is a Police Officer Zoidberg with Cold Metal Hands, which can permanently change the vote closing time by +/- 10 minutes.

He is also an Evil Zoidberg.

I seered Ardor the first night and was told that he is a Business Man Zoid.
    robothero wrote:
    You have seer'd Ardor. Ardor is a Savvy Business Man Zoidberg, and he is Edit: (not sure if Ardor wants me to reveal his power right now)

The second night I seered Gnasty and was told he had a dodge ability thing.
    robothero wrote:
    Unfortunately, your target for seering died.

Ontop of being dead, he was a Good Zoidberg who had been crowned king. He had lobster-like tenacity, which allowed him a 25% chance of blocking kills, and also could veto the vote against a person at the end of the night.
    I have the ability to guard people or stop the vote each night. Either way, Rygar needs to go away.

So you're saying TWO players had the ability to stop the vote. Right. Anyone else here with two of the same abilites?

I smell BULLSHIT.

Ardor is an evil Zoidberg, and if you're supporting him, that means you're an evil Zoidberg too.

!Retract Ardor because I think with his power, he can only be killed last.

!Vote Zerinan, the REAL false seer, so that the good Zoidbergs can have a chance at winning.

• Options
    edited June 2007
    Shoot the good zoidbergs in the foot, it's cool. It's a miniphalla, nobody will hold that against you.

Ardor on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Shoot the good zoidbergs in the foot, it's cool. It's a miniphalla, nobody will hold that against you.
    I think everyone knows what your "plans" entail.

Everybody, remember Zodiac phalla. I was acting crazy, yes, but it was only because I realized the truth and couldn't do anything about it.

Let me make up for that here. Ardor and Zerinan are the two last evil Zoidbergs left. There's no other plausable explanation for Ardor being alive.

Vote for Zerinan so that we have a chance. Don't let the evil Zoidbergs win.

• Options
    edited June 2007
    Well, i'm a sell out, so I'm !voting Zerinan, and also cause I KNOW Rygar isn't evil

*scuttle*

Gleve on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    I'm the seer from Universe 1! What the hell? Why would I come out and say that if I was the evil now? What the hell would I gain from it? You do realize that you are destroying our chance to win this by letting Rygar live, right? Eh, whatever, it is only a small Phalla, so you screwing us over won't matter that much.

Edit: Damn it, if it wasn't breaking the rules I would post my role PM just to show you the truth.

Zerinan on
    6394_970621.png
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    I'm the seer from Universe 1! What the hell? Why would I come out and say that if I was the evil now? What the hell would I gain from it? You do realize that you are destroying our chance to win this by letting Rygar live, right? Eh, whatever, it is only a small Phalla, so you screwing us over won't matter that much.

Edit: Damn it, if it wasn't breaking the rules I would post my role PM just to show you the truth.
    Universe wha?

You came out to backup your partner in crime, Rygar. It's so simple even a caveman could figure that out.

• Options
    edited June 2007
    B:L wrote: »

Universe wha?

You came out to backup your partner in crime, Rygar. It's so simple even a caveman could figure that out.

Wait what? Didn't you just think Ardor was the bad guy? Now you believe me when I say Rygar is the baddie, yet you still want me dead? Oh and Universe 1 is from the episode where the Professor creates a box with something in it. Leela jumps in and finds Universe 1, where every coin flip is different, so I'm a zoidberg with a snappy blue shell. The normal Universe is Universe A.

Edit: If you believe Rygar is evil, then what is going on here? Why would I call for my buddies death?

Zerinan on
    6394_970621.png
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Life3 was the seer Ardor, perhaps you should have done your research before making crap up.

I !vote for Zerinan

Because I think you and he are the last two evil ones, and you are clearly trying to trick the rest of us. Plus, since when does Ardor not die in the first three rounds? Thats real gutsy Ardor.

Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    But what the hell?! Damn you robot for making two seers. (Not really damning you, but it is making this odd for me) I'm being 100% honest, I dislike lying, it bugs me. Which actually makes playing Phallas a bit weird. Anyway, I am a seer dude, but who knows, I may have a chance to fuck up seerings, I don't know, I was just told that I can find out about one person each night and I'm going with what I was told. I don't want to die from the vote when I am a good guy, trying to help us win, but if you feel the need to go ahead and do that, then whatever. At least I lived past day 2.

Edit: Sorry about the angryness of my posts, even if it doesn't seem that way, but I wanted to appologise. I kinda get annoyed/pissed off a bit to easy. Sorry.

Zerinan on
    6394_970621.png
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    But what the hell?! Damn you robot for making two seers. (Not really damning you, but it is making this odd for me) I'm being 100% honest, I dislike lying, it bugs me. Which actually makes playing Phallas a bit weird. Anyway, I am a seer dude, but who knows, I may have a chance to fuck up seerings, I don't know, I was just told that I can find out about one person each night and I'm going with what I was told. I don't want to die from the vote when I am a good guy, trying to help us win, but if you feel the need to go ahead and do that, then whatever. At least I lived past day 2.

Edit: Sorry about the angryness of my posts, even if it doesn't seem that way, but I wanted to appologise. I kinda get annoyed/pissed off a bit to easy. Sorry.

2 seers....

Have you seered ardor?

Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited June 2007
    Yea, I seered Ardor. It was my day one seering. I was told that (sorry Ardor, but I'm telling them your abilities, I didn't want to out a living person. Innocent living person I mean.)
    robothero wrote:
    You have seer'd Ardor. Ardor is a Savvy Business Man Zoidberg, and he is in posession of a $300 Bill. It can probably be used to bribe evil do-ers.
    That is what I got.

Edit: Changed there to that

Zerinan on
    6394_970621.png