As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Free Palestine From the River to the Sea

Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm aRegistered User, Disagreeable regular
edited April 12 in Social Entropy++
death to zionism
death to imperialism
the age of colonialism is over

Land Back Now, here, there, and everywhere
Elaro wrote: »
Here's a list of organizations we can donate to or volunteer for. Suggestions welcome, updated daily.

14 reputable charities operating in Gaza : The list includes the likes of the Occupied Palestinian Territories Humanitarian Fund, the Red Cross & Crescent, UNICEF, and Médecins Sans Frontières, to name a few
UNRWA : United Nations Relief and Work Agency for Palestine refugees in the near east

Cool.

Here's a bunch of links to artists on Bandcamp raising money for Palestine:

https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/46361499/#Comment_46361499

Garlic Bread on

• Options
    A duck!A duck! Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited July 2022
    Announcing this for an expedited response.

A duck! on
  • Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod
    it's a little known fact that the pete in this anecdote is actually peter kropotkin, author of the conquest of bread, widely regarded as the father of anarchocommunism and mutal aid.

so pete is Left. repeat remains.

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Knob wrote: »
    it's a little known fact that the pete in this anecdote is actually peter kropotkin, author of the conquest of bread, widely regarded as the father of anarchocommunism and mutal aid.

i was not aware of that

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    A duck! wrote: »

Ironically I almost didn't even see this thread because it being made an announcement. I only noticed because the avatar color pattern was different at glance

• Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Madican wrote: »

Ironically I almost didn't even see this thread because it being made an announcement. I only noticed because the avatar color pattern was different at glance

I saw an announce with new posts and thought "oh shit, it's all over, isn't it"

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Fencingsax wrote: »

That's if the announcement is from Geebs.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    Fwd: Fwd: Re: Re: Pete repeated petering out

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    RandomEncounterRandomEncounter Registered User regular
    Knob wrote: »

Remains

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Skeith wrote: »

If this place ever shuts down that'd pretty much end my social internet usage. Then I'd basically only use the internet for gaming, streaming shows and films, downloading stuff, looking stuff up, etc.

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    Darmak wrote: »

If this place ever shuts down that'd pretty much end my social internet usage. Then I'd basically only use the internet for gaming, streaming shows and films, downloading stuff, looking stuff up, etc.

God, what a life, right?

• Options

God, what a life, right?

My previous post came right after I had just deleted Facebook, etc., off my devices and browser, and I've never felt freer. Honestly these forums are the only place I still enjoy using on the internet, capitalism and Web 2.0 have ruined the rest (see my rambling, whiny rant from like a week ago)

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    i didn't realize the power i had

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    I always knew it would end up like this. Crushed under the iron fist of an omnipotent koala.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Thank god now maybe I will actually be able to sit down and play a board game again.

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
  • Options
    KadithKadith Registered User regular
    Great news more free time to focus on attacking and destroying god

zkHcp.jpg
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    every time i read garlic bread's name i read it in the same pacing and tone of voice as the GARBAGE DAY guy

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    every time i read garlic bread's name i read it in the same pacing and tone of voice as the GARBAGE DAY guy

Great. Now I'm going to do that every time too.

• Options
    edited July 2022
    i didn't realize the power i had

You fool, was the power of the dislike button not enough for you? You'll destroy us all in your mad lust for power!

Madican on
  • Options
    Kadith wrote: »
    Great news more free time to focus on attacking and destroying god

That's already taking up 100% of my days though! I'm already struggling to steal an extra 5% of a day from the Great Old Ones

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    Oh I see that usurping the throne of the gods has drawn some ire. Pity, that.

• Options
    JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    How do you pronounce Uwe Boll

• Options
    OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    You bowl?

• Options
    KadithKadith Registered User regular
    Where can I stream Dungeon Siege?

zkHcp.jpg
  • Options
    I always pronounced it yu-wey bowl

But that's probably not right

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Juggernut wrote: »
    How do you pronounce Uwe Boll

oo-veh bowl

• Options
    JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    Sweet.

Next question

Who is Uwe Boll?

• Options
    Director of the film adaptation of the game postal

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    a german filmmaker who will 1v1 u irl if u diss his films

• Options
    sponospono Mining for Nose Diamonds Booger CoveRegistered User regular
    What are tvideo games

Is that like video games but on the TV?

640qocnq4ske.gif
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Juggernut wrote: »
    Sweet.

Next question

Who is Uwe Boll?

You know how pretty much every movie adaptation of a game sucks?

He's responsible for like a full quarter of those

Postal
    Far Cry 2008
    House of the Dead
    Alone in the Dark
    Bloodrayne and its two sequels
    In the Name of the King and its two sequels

• Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    And he made those movies with subsidies from the German government. They were so happy that someone was making culture they gave him money.

Anyway, not the worst thing Germany has ever done

• Options
    Aldo wrote: »
    And he made those movies with subsidies from the German government. They were so happy that someone was making culture they gave him money.

Anyway, not the worst thing Germany has ever done

Thought it was more he took advantage of a program Germany offers to all its independent movie producers where as long as he keeps producing movies he can keep drawing on the funds.

• Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular

God, what a life, right?

Considering this is the vast majority of my social life?

• Options
    What kind of wolf man we talking about?

Lon Chaney or like, a Tex Avery cartoon that transforms into a steam whistle?

• Options
    like lon chaney wolfman

he is a tailor

he is good with kids

• Options
    Put my in the maybe column for sure then

This is an official survey right? There will be a spreadsheet of responses I assume

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I’m still hoping one of my kids turns out to be a Teen Wolf

• Options
    by using forces unknown to most of humankind, i can reveal what one of your children will turn out to be:
    0inmx2ft5yb6.gif

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    That makes sense