As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - The Ballsman

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin

The Ballsman!

Penny Arcade - Comic - The Ballsman

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

• Options
    DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    It's funny. When red and blue first released, I remember thinking, "Yeah, a game about collecting and fighting monsters. This'll be badass."

Then of course it was cute. Still good but not what I'd pictured in my head.

I appreciate Gabe bringing it all back to the dark side of monster pit fights.

What is this I don't even.
  • Options
    FireballDragonFireballDragon Registered User regular
    Yeah, but then there are times when you're just trying to run around on your bike monster and then suddenly you get thrown into a battle with a tiny bug on accident. I guess that's kind of what the new auto-battle thing is for, but still.

• Options
    DjiemDjiem Registered User regular
    Yeah, but then there are times when you're just trying to run around on your bike monster and then suddenly you get thrown into a battle with a tiny bug on accident. I guess that's kind of what the new auto-battle thing is for, but still.

To be fair, flies and mosquitoes don't consider how easily we can kill them before they choose to harass us. This is an accurate portrayal.

• Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    Djiem wrote: »

To be fair, flies and mosquitoes don't consider how easily we can kill them before they choose to harass us. This is an accurate portrayal.

Mosquito casts malaria. It was super effective!

• Options
    CrimeRobotCrimeRobot Registered User regular
    edited November 2022
    Djiem wrote: »

An old high school buddy of mine spent some time in the Tropics, and he assures me that the only reason we hear that loud mosquito "buzz" is because here in North America, mosquitos are basically evolved just going for big ol' deer, bison or what-have-you, things not really equpped to defend against the Mosquito Menace, even if they hear 'em.

But in tropical rainforests, the mosquitoes don't make a sound.

CrimeRobot on
    "We programmed him to think only of crime!" - Enrico Matassa