Proxy form is closed.
Hey everyone. I'll be offering to act as proxy at Pax West. This year, most of my group is unable to travel from Boston to Seattle so I'll be shorthanded. I really enjoy acting as proxy but this PAX will be a bit more of a challenge to balance running proxy and enjoying the show. However, this will be my 12th time acting as proxy and I'd like to keep the proxy going.
The following is probably not popular but I hope it' is understandable. For the reasons below, I would like to try a 20% surcharge (previously 10%) on all purchase pins.
1) Sales tax - In recent years, an increase in vendors are charging sales tax. In Seattle, the sales tax is 10.25%.
2) Proxy is growing - The number of participants for proxy is growing. The process has taken a lot more effort over the years with organizing pre PAX, during PAX, and packing and shipping orders post PAX.
3) Personal costs to attend PAX - The surcharge will help me offset my expenses with attending PAX between travel, lodging, badges, etc.
If you've made it this far into the message, THANK YOU! Thank you for taking the time to read this. I look forward in helping you proxy the show.
- Purchase Pins - I can help buy any pin that is for sale. (No pin is guaranteed but I don't foresee any trouble obtaining purchase pins)
- Demo Pins - Pins that require panels or demos can be requested. I will trade or sell based on your preference.
- Prices are speculative. If the cost is less, a refund will be sent back to you. If the cost is more than the stated price please be ready to send the difference.
- LE Pin - This will be offered at a first come first serve basis. I will try my best to obtain the LE pin, small surcharge for extra time and effort required to obtain LE. Limit 2.
- No merch proxy.
- Pins will be mailed days following the conclusion of PAX West. No meetups please.
- Surcharge - 20% of order total (No surcharge for staff pins and demo pin purchases).Payment:
- Venmo (Friends and Family) (Proxy Preferred)
- PayPal (Friends and Family)
- Venmo (Goods and Services) +5% surcharge
- Paypal (Goods and Services) +5% surcharge
- Payment deadline:Wednesday August 30, 2023 12:00pm ESTShipping:
- I can ship to the USA, EU, Australia and Canada.
- Shipping is by either First Class Mail or by Priority Mail. All orders will come with tracking.
- Aus/Canada pinny pals, I would highly recommend adding insurance to the package.
- I will not be responsible for any mailing issues. If it is a concern, please opt to add insurance to the package. In 5 years I've only had 1 package lost so please be advised.United States
USPS First Class Mail - $5 ($100 or less of pins)
USPS First Class Mail - $10 ($100-$200 of pins)
USPS Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate - $16 ($200+ of pins)
** Insurance ** - If you would like to add insurance, it is 5% of the order total.Canada
USPS First Class Mail - may take 8-12 days to arrive
- Small orders - (8oz or less) - 2-3 show sets and a few singles - $16
- Medium sized orders - fits 6 show sets and 6-8 singles - $25
- Large orders - $35
** Insurance ** - If you would like to add insurance, please add 5% of the order total.EU / Australia
USPS First Class Mail
- Small orders - (8oz or less) - 2-3 show sets and a few singles - $20
- Medium sized orders - fits 6 show sets and 6-8 singles - $36
- Large orders - $55
** Insurance ** - If you would like to add insurance, please add 5% of the order total.
Form Link: Closed
If you have any questions, feel free to send me a private message.