Options

A [Chat] thread for Coffin Flops: The Motion Picture

• Options
    YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    Tumin wrote: »
    hello thought criminals

cpzt0sy61qm0.png

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    the UK uses miles right? or am I crazy

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    1 mile x 1 mile = 2 kilometers

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    TuminTumin Registered User regular
    q

Nautical miles, as I understand

• Options
    YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular

Por que no los dos?

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    Mornin chat

Dog's going to the vet to get boarded and also make sure his foot is ok where be broke a nail, work is fucking hectic this week, but it's my Friday and I begrudgingly logged in last night to get a bunch of to-do stuff off my plate for today.

Gotta run some errands after work, and then we'll go to bed early and leave around 5AM to head to Chattanooga tomorrow for a shitty local comic con where my wife can set up a table to sell cute art, and I can browse bootlegs

Hopefully she has another cookie order waiting for her when we get home.

I am so fucking tired. I want to sleep for a day. I've had my 7:30-7:30 mapped out for me for the last week.

It's okay though, as the guru says, "Be Yonce"

are YOU on the beer list?
  • Options
    Be the yon you want to ce in the world

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    edited February 22
    Canceled.
    This dextro med says “do not crush” but what if I DO crush it and then snort it instead of swallowing a whole pill

Yes this will be fun

Neco on
  • Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    You can’t cancel me! I didn’t do shit!
    Mornin chat

Dog's going to the vet to get boarded and also make sure his foot is ok where be broke a nail, work is fucking hectic this week, but it's my Friday and I begrudgingly logged in last night to get a bunch of to-do stuff off my plate for today.

Gotta run some errands after work, and then we'll go to bed early and leave around 5AM to head to Chattanooga tomorrow for a shitty local comic con where my wife can set up a table to sell cute art, and I can browse bootlegs

Hopefully she has another cookie order waiting for her when we get home.

I am so fucking tired. I want to sleep for a day. I've had my 7:30-7:30 mapped out for me for the last week.

It's okay though, as the guru says, "Be Yonce"

This is ham right?

Dewclaw or regular nail?

These doggos love tearing their dewclaws off. Mine has done it a few times and my friends has as well. And when you Google it it's funny how many cases are all these similar kinda dogs.

So if it's not that just you wait!

There will be naught but a gross bloody nubbin leftover.

And if you're luck you'll randomly find the claw on your floor later!

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    For anyone this might help, re: the mobile forums site being borked, if you get rid of Desktop Mode and then log out of the forums and close the tab, and then open a fresh tab and log back in it'll work like normal

You just can't close the tab

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    edited February 22
    Demon it was Ham, he beefed it running up the stairs and ran in with a bloody toenail carved in twain.

He's laying on the couch now with a little cast they gave him on Tuesday (they're removing it today) all pouty.

edit: we went through it several times with the Boxer over the years when he was with us.

Big ol' meatball breeds just like to throw hands.

amateurhour on
  • Options
    The forum fix is easier than that.

Go to a pawn shop, pick up a chromebook for $150, and use the forums on that as God intended.

• Options
    ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
    has [chat] considered meatsquares instead of meatballs
    1gzcn558b01m.png

• Options
    Canceled.
    For anyone this might help, re: the mobile forums site being borked, if you get rid of Desktop Mode and then log out of the forums and close the tab, and then open a fresh tab and log back in it'll work like normal

Well

It ALMOST worked for me

I saw the pretty blue page, but the second I log in it puts me back in broken mobile mode, even with a new tab

• Options
    zagdrobzagdrob Registered User regular
    I'd go the mile because I'll probably get a gallon of water instead of a commie liter.

• Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    Demon it was Ham, he beefed it running up the stairs and ran in with a bloody toenail carved in twain.

He's laying on the couch now with a little cast they gave him on Tuesday (they're removing it today) all pouty.

edit: we went through it several times with the Boxer over the years when he was with us.

Big ol' meatball breeds just like to throw hands.

They sure do!

My pibble did it once just doing than wide legged squared up "I'm so tough" bounce barking at the fence.

She came down so hard on a bounce the nail just cracked and popped off lol.

Dang meatheads.

• Options
    ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
    has [chat] considered not closing the tab and just walking out of the bar while the bartender wasn't looking

• Options
    Zavian wrote: »
    has [chat] considered not closing the tab and just walking out of the bar while the bartender wasn't looking

all unclosed tabs at the end of the evening are subject to a 30% surcharge

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »

Well

It ALMOST worked for me

I saw the pretty blue page, but the second I log in it puts me back in broken mobile mode, even with a new tab

:-(

the workflow that got it to work for me was (Android Chrome) top-right menu deselect Desktop Site, click Full Site on the broken style sheet webpage, logout, close tab, close browser, open browser, open tab, login

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    I maybe blessed the machine spirit in there too

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    I'm actually working today!

• Options
    Weaver wrote: »

I awesomed it because it's good news, but it's not awesome you have to work, so I wish we had hail hydra still, or brofist

when I make my tiny forum that only allows 100 of us I'll bring those back.

[html]

• Options
    [html][/html]

I'm doing my part

• Options
    Weaver wrote: »

I awesomed it because it's good news, but it's not awesome you have to work, so I wish we had hail hydra still, or brofist

when I make my tiny forum that only allows 100 of us I'll bring those back.

[html]

100 forumers parachute onto a tiny forum

the only categories are Food and Anime

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    I woke up to a text from the boss saying if I needed to take the rest of the week it's fine etc but I messaged dispatch at like 3am saying no no I'm working today!

At least it'll be a bit of money and cover my healthcare for the week.

• Options
    nothing much whats [html] with you

• Options
    lol could you imagine me programming

//fuckin' why don't this work

• Options

yer a natural

• Options
    Canceled.
    I can’t decide what the hopefully last 14 dungeon I will play before the ps5 gets here will be

Or job

Can’t decide between 70 ninja, 52 samurai, 85 sage, or 55 dark knight

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    hmm Nightingale: Edwardian Fae Realm Survival Crafting game in Early Access with mixed reviews

i dunno if i have a type but this could be love

• Options
    i should finish Enshrouded i guess. just a few quests left to clear out

• Options

this is programming

• Options
    Canceled.
    Since you’re all dying to know, I went with sage

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    it feels grindy and i wish i had a cool revolver like in the trailers

feels a lot like valheim for the gameplay except i don't think there's a cool parry noise

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    Tumin wrote: »
    [html][/html]

I'm doing my part
    hack-hacker.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_7FaWnlhS4

• Options
    theres so many survival crafting games out now that it's hard to keep up

• Options

just play all of them

• Options
    https://youtu.be/STVcNX7anGU

i just got this stuck in my head

• Options

meanwhile i just crafted a campsite in animal crossing so i can finally use my amiibo cards to invite villagers with space themes

fq89ne5ovkcj.png

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    the vibes are cool though it makes me want to replay myst

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
This discussion has been closed.