Options

There is no war in bah sing SE++ a continuation of our community introspection.

• Options
    FANTOMASFANTOMAS Flan ArgentavisRegistered User regular
    I like the scrolling to the last post, Im counting the calories expenditure from it in my CICO chart, Im projected to weight... -5 kg. by next year.

Yes, with a quick verbal "boom." You take a man's peko, you deny him his dab, all that is left is to rise up and tear down the walls of Jericho with a ".....not!" -TexiKen
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    edited May 10
    Personally I'm looking forward to news regarding SE++'s new mods being revealed tomorrow.

That was the time-table given to us by Geebs, near a week ago, in that thread that didn't last 24 hours.

Zonugal on
    Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    well, you are what you eat

I didn't understand this phrase as a kid and now as an adult I still don't understand what it's supposed to mean

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    you are what you eat

• Options
    JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular
    Zonugal wrote: »
    Personally I'm looking forward to news regarding SE++'s new mods being revealed tomorrow.

That was the time-table given to us by Geebs, near a week ago, in that thread that didn't last 24 hours.

I look forward to hearing about how someone fucked up and how they are so sorry.

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Jokerman wrote: »

I look forward to hearing about how someone fucked up and how they are so sorry.

Maybe on Monday.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    PaladinPaladin Registered User regular
    I don't look forward to anything; too many emails in my backlog

Marty: The future, it's where you're going?
    Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
  • Options
    Paladin what is it you do?

• Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    No no, don't spoil it

• Options
    Cmon guys I've been good this whole week, let me have this!

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User, Moderator mod

I didn't understand this phrase as a kid and now as an adult I still don't understand what it's supposed to mean

you are physically composed out of the atoms of the things you consume and absorb with your digestive system

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    honovere wrote: »
    Odin wrote: »
    Orphane wrote: »
    people PM each other?

If you're not getting PMs, it means you don't support the pope enough

I will forever remember that I got one of those pms once because it got deleted before the red icon on the inbox went away, so since then I now have one unread message that'll never go away because the message is gone.

You, poor, poor soul.

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    edited May 10

you are physically composed out of the atoms of the things you consume and absorb with your digestive system

It also means that your health is generally reflective of the quality of food that you consume regularly, like, in a more euphemistic sense.

sarukun on
  • Options
    Kristmas KthulhuKristmas Kthulhu Currently Kultist Kthulhu Registered User regular
    no i think bahamut was right, it's the first law of thermodynamics

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular

Lol. Lmao, even.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular

Means yer a kirby

• Options
    honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    sarukun wrote: »
    people PM each other?

I will forever remember that I got one of those pms once because it got deleted before the red icon on the inbox went away, so since then I now have one unread message that'll never go away because the message is gone.

You, poor, poor soul.

Doesn't it balance out the sleepy pen icon?
    no. It doesn't
    xge15wzzfgyh.png

• Options
    honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    Maybe the prospective mods looked at that thread and noped out

• Options
    minor incidentminor incident expert in a dying field njRegistered User regular
    sarukun wrote: »
    people PM each other?

You, poor, poor soul.

Doesn't it balance out the sleepy pen icon?
    no. It doesn't
    xge15wzzfgyh.png

Well I don’t like that. I don’t like it one bit.

Ah, it stinks, it sucks, it's anthropologically unjust
  • Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    A message notification I could not physically clear would be my personal Vietnam

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Gotta be at inbox zero.

• Options
    valhalla130valhalla130 13 Dark Shield Perceives the GodsRegistered User regular
    I've been here a long time. And I still worry about joining in on forum jokes. Like making fun of crwth.

asxcjbppb2eo.jpg
  • Options
    GrisloGrislo Registered User regular

I don't mind who the new mod is, if I'm honest - I just really like the pageantry when Geebs yells to MOVE THAT BUS!, and the bus moves and reveals the new mod.

This post was sponsored by Tom Cruise.
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I've been here a long time. And I still worry about joining in on forum jokes. Like making fun of crwth.

No one would make fun of crwth.

• Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    why don't we make a chore wheel for being a mod and we just swap every few weeks

• Options
    MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    If that wheel comes up on me the first action with my new unlimited powers would be to delete my own account.

(PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • Options
    Maybe the prospective mods looked at that thread and noped out

Or the oposite, any prospect mod could look at that thread and think "I can absolutely do better than that, easy."

Yes, with a quick verbal "boom." You take a man's peko, you deny him his dab, all that is left is to rise up and tear down the walls of Jericho with a ".....not!" -TexiKen
  • Options

In my head canon, he is a Risk Assessment guy for a military contractor.

• Options
    Death of RatsDeath of Rats Registered User regular
    I figure the new mod is probably bowl cuts. They've been due for a while.

No I don't.
  • Options
    Death of RatsDeath of Rats Registered User regular
    Plus it's the right type of cut for going from one length to the other.

No I don't.
  • Options
    Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    Make literally every poster a mod

• Options
    The mods were inside us all along.

• Options
    PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    If everyone is a mod, then no one is.

• Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »
    The mods were inside us all along.

Kinky.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    ThroThro pgroome@penny-arcade.com Registered User regular
    FANTOMAS wrote: »

In my head canon, he is a Risk Assessment guy for a military contractor.
    $2 on Deacon.

• Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    I have a really creepy trait of being able to remember trivia about every poster

Paladin is in health data analysis, iirc

• Options
    ThawmusThawmus +Jackface Registered User regular
    Let's do the Slashdot moderation method.

Like, not because it works or anything, it very much doesn't

But because it'd amuse me for a bit.

Twitch: Thawmus83
  • Options
    Gotta be at inbox zero.

Just so we are clear.

I am at inbox 12.

• Options
    ThawmusThawmus +Jackface Registered User regular
    Gotta be at inbox zero.

Just so we are clear.

I am at inbox 12.

But are you at Matchbox 20?

Twitch: Thawmus83
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User, Moderator mod
    Thawmus wrote: »
    Let's do the Slashdot moderation method.

Like, not because it works or anything, it very much doesn't

But because it'd amuse me for a bit.

What did they do at slashdot

BahamutZERO.gif