Check out this thread for an update on DJ Eebs.

[chat]

• GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited June 2
    Don't even move the old stuff into the new place; the roommates need to do a clean install on the new house.

Edit:
    🎵
    I'm on the top of the page lookin' down on creation
    And the only explanation I can find
    Is the love that I've found ever since [chat]'s been around
    [chat]'s love's put me at the top of the page

🎵

Gim on
  • DrezDrez Registered User regular
    I can’t stop scrying

Been scrying for two days atraighf now.

Just nonstop all day scrying.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User, Moderator mod
    Drez wrote: »
    I can’t stop scrying

Been scrying for two days atraighf now.

Just nonstop all day scrying.
    Pondering that orb.
    ota725ubk8ot.png

8i1dt37buh2m.png
    OWB = Ol’ Wordy Bastard for those that are confused.

• Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    So dumb cyberpunk question since shit’s changed since the last time I played

If I wanna stick a mod on a weapon

Say the Pax mod

How do I do that

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.

Say the Pax mod

How do I do that

Select your mod, and then, select your gun.

• SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    Drez wrote: »
    OWB = Ol’ Wordy Bastard for those that are confused.
    owls with benefits

Real answer: For unmodded Cyberpunk, you can’t remove or replace already-installed mods on a weapon. You can only add mods to a compatible weapon (weapon mods are not universally compatible with all weapon types) if that weapons has an open slot. You also typically cannot add mods to unique weapons with (iirc) one or two exceptions.

Beyond those restrictions, you just plop the mod into the weapon in your inventory.

I’m in be on my phone in the dark without my glasses on so autocorrect is doing a large penis right now

• TuminTumin Registered User regular
    Who needs guns when gorilla arm do trick

• EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited June 2

Say the Pax mod

How do I do that

Inventory -> select the weapon that has mod slots -> click on the attachments on the lefthand side of the screen. If there are no little dots on the upper-left corner of the weapon, it can't be modded

Also if you wanna swap out quickhacks in your cyberware you have to go to a ripperdoc

The inventory and UI really aren't the best laid out

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Tumin wrote: »
    Who needs guns when gorilla arm do trick

Why use two fist when one blade

What if

blade...fist?

• HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    never bring a fight to a knife gun

PSN: Honkalot
    I got a shotgun from the Edgerunners anime and it's just so good to use in conjunction with dash and a bunch of chrome that basically makes you a CQC tank. It feels so powerful because it launches you backwards from the recoil.

I'm gonna start a new playthrough with shotguns in mind, maybe a baseball bat in my back pocket. Gorilla arms were pretty good on my roided up cyberpsycho monster V who just deleted people after stepping out of a Maimai

s1q635hp2h6b.jpg

edited June 2
    Also man when I'm playing open world driving games like GTA or Cyberpunk I turn full carbrained gearhead. Judging the feel, handling, acceleration and of course look of each car... while blaming every pedestrian I mow down (but seriously in the game they always basically leap into your way! I'm an innocent man!)

Eddy on
    Eddy how egg shaped do you like.em

• PotatoNinjaPotatoNinja Fake Gamer Goat Registered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    never bring a fight to a knife gun
    What if

blade...fist?

Sword leg?

Two goats enter, one car leaves

Evil Multifarious is already pretty egg-shaped tho

But seriously you mean cars? My favorite in GTAV is the Bugatti Veyron clone, and in CP77 (outside the ultra-kawaii Maimai) is the... Bugatti Veyron clone. And it's pretty... ovular. Ovoidal. Although in my weaker moments I crave the lambo/ferrari knockoffs that the Tyger Claws drive around

maxresdefault.jpg

The neon inline is stupid for night driving but sikk as hell

• PotatoNinjaPotatoNinja Fake Gamer Goat Registered User regular
    I will never stop loving the pure gamer logic of Metal Gear Revengeance.

Kicks are stronger than punches, so a sword kick is stronger than a sword punch. QED.

Two goats enter, one car leaves
    I badly need to know if there is an identical model of that car with the same Chinese on the side.

Eddy wrote: »
    I got a shotgun from the Edgerunners anime and it's just so good to use in conjunction with dash and a bunch of chrome that basically makes you a CQC tank. It feels so powerful because it launches you backwards from the recoil.

I'm gonna start a new playthrough with shotguns in mind, maybe a baseball bat in my back pocket. Gorilla arms were pretty good on my roided up cyberpsycho monster V who just deleted people after stepping out of a Maimai

s1q635hp2h6b.jpg

I gotta say some of the cars in CP look amazing

Eddy wrote: »

Evil Multifarious is already pretty egg-shaped tho

But seriously you mean cars? My favorite in GTAV is the Bugatti Veyron clone, and in CP77 (outside the ultra-kawaii Maimai) is the... Bugatti Veyron clone. And it's pretty... ovular. Ovoidal. Although in my weaker moments I crave the lambo/ferrari knockoffs that the Tyger Claws drive around

maxresdefault.jpg

The neon inline is stupid for night driving but sikk as hell

Of the cars I grew up lusting after, the Ferrari F50 is probably the ideal. I love a little wing.

So yeah. Quadra Vtech.

• HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    edited June 2
    zagdrob wrote: »
    Roommate apparently set the closing date for their new house and the closing date for the house they're selling to the same day.

Which is a Monday.

This means we have to move everything out of the house, they have to do the closing paperwork, and then move into the new house the same day with nowhere to put things in the interim.

Convinced the roommate who is running this whole thing to talk to her relator about seeing if they can negotiate the close date for the current house to the following Monday or negotiate a date for the buyers to move in.

Mostly because moving out of this house to ??? and then into a new one on the same day? I'm literally not sure that's possible.

Rent two of the biggest possible trucks for 2-3 days. Put all your shit in them at last date at old place, move into new place.

Boom two shipping containers worth of storage space for <$500 for a few days. If you rent enclosed trailers you can probably put it <$250, but then you are towing and swapping out trailers.

Talked it over with her and her parents and her sister are apparently bringing two covered trailers on Sunday and she's planning on renting a large Uhaul the day before that so we can move as much large stuff out of the house prior to moving day.

I offered to talk to my parents tomorrow and see if they're willing to take the cats and the dog Saturday night until either Monday night or maybe Tuesday morning because they're generally very ok with dog/cat sitting.

I also now have to try and talk my boss into letting me take time off for all of this because I'm very much supposed to be working that day.

I think it may end up working with that much protected hauling capacity?

But frankly I'm still a little salty that none of this was even discussed with me prior to today, let alone before this whole house buying thing went off, because my response would have been "That's insane, you out of your mind, we should not do that."

HappylilElf on
    Hot take: It sounds like your roomies emotions are running high as they buy and sell houses

Things that aged well:
    Battlefield Hardline

• Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    edited June 2
    So like the weapons have attachment slots for muzzles and scopes but that’s it

Unless it’s specifically a third slot thing that only pops up on green/blue weapons and I’m just not far along enough which fair

But like jeez don’t tease me with early cyberpsycho gigs and expect me to keep em alive. That’s hard!!

Havelock2.0 on
    You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, our shark.
  • WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    do not leave your stuff in a parked unattended uhaul unless you want that stuff to go find a new home without you

edited June 2
    So like the weapons have attachment slots for muzzles and scopes but that’s it

Unless it’s specifically a third slot thing that only pops up on green/blue weapons and I’m just not far along enough which fair

But like jeez don’t tease me with early cyberpsycho gigs and expect me to keep em alive. That’s hard!!

You can keep them alive even with lethal weapons. Get them down to 1-2% health and then take exactly one shot at a time until the person goes down. If successful, they'll drop to the ground and still roll around a little, showing they're alive. Then you select your pistol then select your psy-

They, like all bosses with a health bar, will die if and only if you do some overkill or a damage-over-time effect is still on them as they drop

But there's (sadly) no hidden achievement or whatever if you save them all, so there's no real downside if you accidentally kill a few, as far as I can tell. I think you might get fewer eddies / rewards?

Eddy on
  • WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    side effects of lowering my anxiety med dose may include trouble sleeping no realllllllllllllllly

Weaver wrote: »
    side effects of lowering my anxiety med dose may include trouble sleeping no realllllllllllllllly

Try incense imo

Be careful not to burn your place down tho

• -Loki--Loki- Don't pee in my mouth and tell me it's raining. Registered User regular
    I will never stop loving the pure gamer logic of Metal Gear Revengeance.

Kicks are stronger than punches, so a sword kick is stronger than a sword punch. QED.

Makes sense to me.

Quid wrote: »
    I imagine it's not too different from when I beat it six months ago.

Not only am I oblivious to romance options but major updates as well.

• japanjapan Registered User regular
    Good morning

Adventures in satirical photography

k6371dii2xcc.jpg

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Decided I am unlikely to actually finish AC Odyssey or Valhalla so I read the Wikipedia summary of their stories

Who are they writing these stories for? These are nonsense lol.

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Bleh. Was planning to go downtown to do some shopping and just generally leave the apartment, but I have a killer headache from allergies.

• syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    edited June 2
    Decided I am unlikely to actually finish AC Odyssey or Valhalla so I read the Wikipedia summary of their stories

Odyssey's story was plenty fun for me at least. Neat historical figures, and Kassandra was a fucking joyful lead with a lot of passion and fun dialogue.

Valhalla way less so, which is a shame because it is such an interesting period to faff about in; they just put a very bland protagonist to it, and made everything you ever do feel incredibly pointless.

syndalis on
    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »

Odyssey's story was plenty fun for me at least. Neat historical figures, and Kassandra was a fucking joyful lead with a lot of passion and fun dialogue.

Valhalla way less so, which is a shame because it is such an interesting period to faff about in; they just put a very bland protagonist to it, and made everything you ever do feel incredibly pointless.

I specifically mean the meta narrative stuff

• syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    syndalis wrote: »

I specifically mean the meta narrative stuff

Kinda jumped the shark at 3. They almost saved it with some neat stuff and a change in format for Black Flag, but since then it has been increasingly pointless.

Just a shame; what I actually wanted out of them was getting set up so well in 1 and 2 (plus brotherhood and revelations) re: the bleeding effect, assassins working in the modern world, etc that for them to effectively throw it all away and then make anything that happens outside of the animus pointless filler is just ugh.

I still play all the games because the in-animus stuff is more hit than miss for me, but it's still a sore spot.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
This discussion has been closed.