Check out this thread for an update on DJ Eebs.

No challenge coin again this year I take it? Or forum badges as well?

BluemeaneBluemeane Registered User regular
I have missed these in previous years (Although I didn't even go to PAX last year as (I decided to instead go to Knotts Scary Farm, and Magic Mountain lol).

Do we think these will return eventually?

jj0mqt5d2a94.png

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXXXXX!

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Bluemeane wrote: »
    I have missed these in previous years (Although I didn't even go to PAX last year as (I decided to instead go to Knotts Scary Farm, and Magic Mountain lol).

Do we think these will return eventually?
    It would be nice but tbh I doubt they will return. The forum badges live on in spirit through the community discord, which is really nice, but most of the forums-only things have moved on to other places since the pandemic.

• davobahdavobah Registered User regular
    community discord? :)

178hoyqxxk6b.png
    davobah wrote: »
    community discord? :)
    mhm - https://discord.gg/pax - we've had it for quite awhile with some good overlap between here, the subreddit, and the discord, but the discord is the most active thing afaik

• IncarnadineIncarnadine Registered User regular
    Ugh. I'm not fond of the interface. I also dislike the single point of failure for several of the communities I involve myself in. But I understand that it's easy to set up and everyone pretty much knows what it is.

yeah I'm with you, but the inertia is pretty high and a steep hill to climb to attempt going the other direction

• S2000GanS2000Gan Spartan-Rogue Class, Red Squad Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    I also strongly prefer message boards to discord threads much more difficult to keep track of everything on discord. :/ RIP Forum Communities

hnx2ZrU.jpgFz8h34t.png
    we're still here! just a bit smaller ;)

• vidvid Hot Dog Wizard PDXRegistered User regular
    Be the change you want to see in the world. While the Forum Badge and Challenge Coin have fallen by the wayside... all it takes is for one person to pick up the mantle again.

55ymlH2.png