As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[GAME ON]Space Station 13

• Options
    randombattlerandombattle Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Yeah there were a good number of us on. but im done for tonight.

I have no desire to be randomly ganked by some asshole in the middle of an actually good game.

randombattle on
    itsstupidbutidontcare2.gif
    I never asked for this!
  • Options
    Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    So, umm...the OP link is dead. Do I download the latest version from the SS13 site?

Gorilla Salad on
  • Options
    TheKoolEagleTheKoolEagle Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    i used the tox lab for what it is supposed to be used for:

throw the mime in the testing room and fill it up with plasma, letting him know to say something if their wasn't enough oxygen for him to breath

TheKoolEagle on
    uNMAGLm.png Mon-Fri 8:30 PM CST - 11:30 PM CST
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Actually tox lab has a use now.

Different chemical mixes burn hotter for longer. So tox is supposed to be researching what to put in the engine.

randombattle on
    I never asked for this!
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    I'll just get the latest version.

Gorilla Salad on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Just join the server and download it from that.

randombattle on
    I never asked for this!
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Seta's server is up.

Gorilla Salad on
  • Options
    TalousTalous Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    The spaceship dies a little too fast.

Talous on
    Glampgrotz - Black Orc - Ulthuan TSM
    SS13 Rules Post
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    That security guard is a little...enthusiastic about his job.

Gorilla Salad on
  • Options
    jothkijothki Registered User regular
    edited March 2008

Thank god for spare power cells.

jothki on
  • Options
    Andrew_JayAndrew_Jay Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Me?

Yeah, I don't know what happened there with the shooting spree. I just saw the HoP (who I was a little suspicious of) attack the Doctor and figured, "hey, my weapon is non-lethal - everyone will be fine in the end".

Andrew_Jay on
  • Options
    jothkijothki Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Andrew_Jay wrote: »
    Me?

Yeah, I don't know what happened there with the shooting spree. I just saw the HoP (who I was a little suspicious of) attack the Doctor and figured, "hey, my weapon is non-lethal - everyone will be fine in the end".

Oh, you mean the incident at the end that lead to my escape and death.

Vive le N2sistance!

jothki on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Me?

I think he meant Tommy the HoP.

Talous on
    SS13 Rules Post
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Talous wrote: »
    Me?

I think he meant Tommy the HoP.
    Yeah.

I hate Mikuru.

Gorilla Salad on
  • Options
    edited March 2008

I hate Mikuru.

holy shit, do I ever hate mikuru

with every bone in my body

Talous on
    SS13 Rules Post
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Fuck. I hate being traitor.

Gorilla Salad on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    This is RETARDED. The retardedest game of SS13 ever.

Talous on
    SS13 Rules Post
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    This is RETARDED. The retardedest game of SS13 ever.
    Traitors dead.
    I had my fucking objective, too! And I was just going to slide on out of there. Fucking oxygen.

Gorilla Salad on
  • Options
    UtsanomikoUtsanomiko Bros before Does Rollin' in the thlayRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I spent the whole time in hiding; I didn't want anyone deciding I had the wrong sort of enthusiasm and needed to be put in the brig indefinitely or something.

Utsanomiko on
    hmm.gif
  • Options
    GoombaGoomba __BANNED USERS regular
    edited March 2008
    Utsanomiko wrote: »
    I spent the whole time in hiding; I didn't want anyone deciding I had the wrong sort of enthusiasm and needed to be put in the brig indefinitely or something.
    Yeah, getting told to stop and then running from officers is really just you being silly.

Fuck, we had this conversation last time. Don't fucking run from the people in charge like a stupid jackass. Otherwise you look guilty and just piss them off, thus, you got beat to death via the crotch.

Goomba on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Can we vote to ban Mikuru?

Gorilla Salad on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Goomba wrote: »
    Yeah, getting told to stop and then running from officers is really just you being silly.

Fuck, we had this conversation last time. Don't fucking run from the people in charge like a stupid jackass. Otherwise you look guilty and just piss them off, thus, you got beat to death via the crotch.
    What if they start beating you for nothing? Then do you run?

Gorilla Salad on
  • Options
    edited March 2008

Sure, I don't care. It's going "WHoops dap whoopdie loop durrr", breaking stuff, and then running around that's annoying.

Besides, I was pretty sure you were the traitor anyway so I don't feel bad about my character beating up what they thought was the traitor.

Goomba on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    UtsanomikoUtsanomiko Bros before Does Rollin' in the thlayRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008

I'm sorry, I can't see what you're tying with all the FLASHBANGS you're throwing.
    I was grabbed first. For walking around calling people 'dude'. Not touching a single thing. I'm not mad it's just really dumb to go Martial Law on street lingo.
    AGAROOOO!!!!!!

Utsanomiko on
    hmm.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2008

Sure, I don't care. It's going "WHoops dap whoopdie loop durrr", breaking stuff, and then running around.

Besides, I was pretty sure you were the traitor anyway so I don't feel bad abotu my character beating up what they thought was the traitor.
    You beat me to within an inch of my life. A person who was quite possibly innocent.

Gorilla Salad on
  • Options
    CangoFettCangoFett Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    You know what I want?

Space Station 13, source

CangoFett on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    JESUS CHRIST! She corralled everybody!

Gorilla Salad on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    You beat me to within an inch of my life. A person who was quite possibly innocent.
    Yes, and my character was sure that you were the traitor. How is this hard for you to understand?

And Utsanomiko, you're just hopeless. I can't make it any easier to understand.

Goomba on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Yes, and my character was sure that you were the traitor. How is this hard for you to understand?

There's still procedures you have to go through. I was cooperating, you were just being petty. And you beat me because I lipped off during the beginning. I apologized, though. Tommy is just a dick.

Gorilla Salad on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Perma-ban Mikuru for chrissake.

Talous on
    SS13 Rules Post
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    I wish one of you would die so I could talk to someone.

EDIT:This is hilarious to me because she still thinks the traitor is one of you.

Gorilla Salad on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    I'm sorry if I find annoying full-sentences or 5 minutes in the brig is less troublesome than knocking people over with stolen security items or beating people within an inch of their life, welding them in lockers, or keeping them in the brig indefinitely for nothing.

Utsanomiko on
    hmm.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2008

There's still procedures you have to go through. I was cooperating, you were just being petty. And you beat me because I lipped off during the beginning. I apologized, though. Tommy is just a dick.
    Yes there you go! "Tommy is a dick". Tommy, in addition to you lipping off, thought you were the traitor. This is different than rushing to the bridge and tasering someone and locking them up for the entire game or locking up everyone for no fucking reason.

Goomba on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    SHE'S COMPLETELY FUCKING INSANE!

Gorilla Salad on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    I'm sorry if I find annoying full-sentences or 5 minutes in the brig is less troublesome than knocking people over with stolen security items or beating people within an inch of their life, welding them in lockers, or keeping them in the brig indefinitely for nothing.
    I honestly have no idea what you are talking about. I didn't weld anyone in a locker and this round I've been in the brig for all but the first minute.

But hey that's so much worse than having to spend half of a round chasing some jackass that thinks he's hilarious.

Goomba on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Your definition of 'having to' must be different or something.

Watered Down got beaten almost to death, then welded into a locker, then put into the brig until busted out.

Then he was beaten to death and thrown into a locker.

For doing his own thing and avoiding causing trouble.

Mr. 'Arooo!' got 10 minutes until he stopped howling for reasons already discussed involving flashbangs and running into people.

I'm just surprised how it sounds like you think the former is worse than the other.

Utsanomiko on
    hmm.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Watered Down got tossed in the brig because he randomly came in and knocked out the windows in the bridge room. What is wrong with your head?

Talous on
    SS13 Rules Post
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Watered Down got tossed in the brig because he randomly came in and knocked out the windows in the bridge room. What is wrong with your head?

LOL, those were broken by a meteor; both people on the bridge specifically said that's what happened. Nobody ran in there and busted them out.

Watered Down simply declared they blew out because he was 'just too awesome.'

I need to play a 'cool dude' poser more often! :lol:

Utsanomiko on
    hmm.gif
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Your definition of 'having to' must be different or something.

Watered Down got beaten almost to death, then welded into a locker, then put into the brig until busted out.

Then he was beaten to death and thrown into a locker.

For doing his own thing and avoiding causing trouble.

Mr. 'Arooo!' got 10 minutes until he stopped howling for reasons already discussed involving flashbangs and running into people.

I'm just surprised how it sounds like you think the former is worse than the other.
    You're right, I should just let people run around breaking stuff. How stupid of me trying to keep order as HoP.

And whoever Mikuru is, congrats on being a bigger douchebag than SirToons and his friends that metagamed combined. That takes a special talent.

Goomba on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Guys theres no need to argue about it in here. Just go be captain and put the HoP in his place if he tries to abuse people.

randombattle on
    I never asked for this!
This discussion has been closed.