As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Would this be worth it to bring?

RaslinRaslin Registered User regular
edited June 2007 in PAX Archive
Alright, so, while at the local used book store today, I found out they have a section for a number of older/used games. Most under 10 dollars, like the first dawn of war game, baldurs gate 2, blitzkrieg, thief 2, etc. Nothing I particularly wanted that I didn't have, except one thing grabbed my eye.

The only console game there. Perfect dark for N64. Six dollars.

Should I grab this and bring it? Either to play, or to give away, as I'm not sure where my N64 is.

I cant url good so add me on steam anyways steamcommunity.com/id/Raslin

3ds friend code: 2981-6032-4118
Raslin on

• Options
    b0wserb0wser PAX HHL Deputy Manager CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Perfect Dark often goes under the radar, with the popularity of Goldeneye taking precedence. I found that PD64 corrected some of the issues I had with Goldeneye, and also picked my copy up for $6. It even includes three of the old multiplayer levels from Goldeneye too, so it's good enough to me.

b0wser on
  • Options
    BamboozaBambooza Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I would say get the game if you have a means to play it. I am sure you would easily find others to kick back and play a few rounds.

Bambooza on
    The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
  • Options
    QuizMasterQuizMaster Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    If you're grabbing it and/or giving it, just make sure somebody has an expansion pack, eh?

QuizMaster on
  • Options
    dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Gold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    i don't know anyone with a 64 that doesn't have an expansion pack in it.

dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
  • Options
    eelektrikeelektrik Southern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I remember for the longest time I could go into Gamestop when they still sold N64 games during the Gamecube's lifetime, and they always still had copies of Perfect Dark, new, for like 10 bucks. They just had too many copies of it and couldnt sell it, despite it being my favorite game on the N64 and I gladly threw down 60 for it the day it came out.

eelektrik on
    (She/Her)
This discussion has been closed.