Options

BWbits mega bag tradeapalooza

• Options
    VoraciousAardvarkVoraciousAardvark Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Does your post office hate you? Like, theres a poster in there with your face on it, and people spit on you? Just curious. Even first class 2nd day air 8x11 envelopes ship out for $4.60 flat, and theres cheaper alternatives. Just saying.

This is Australia.

Everything is 40% more expensive minimum, regardless of exchange rates.

Oh. And our postal service is a bunch of greedy motherfuckers who will red tape me up the wazzoo

So far infact, I could probably knock on Eins door and hand it to him in person.

So then, yes to my questions, gotcha. Have you tried violence? I mean, its an option, its always an option.

VoraciousAardvark on
    DirectLogo.jpg
  • Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Does your post office hate you? Like, theres a poster in there with your face on it, and people spit on you? Just curious. Even first class 2nd day air 8x11 envelopes ship out for $4.60 flat, and theres cheaper alternatives. Just saying.

This is Australia.

Everything is 40% more expensive minimum, regardless of exchange rates.

Oh. And our postal service is a bunch of greedy motherfuckers who will red tape me up the wazzoo

So far infact, I could probably knock on Eins door and hand it to him in person.

So then, yes to my questions, gotcha. Have you tried violence? I mean, its an option, its always an option.

Heard about dogs attacking mailmen?

Those dogs have been brought up in a harsh regime of hate and violence by Australia's wombat population. The first year of their lives is a pit of hatred, blood and late deliveries.

Though we should probably get back on topic now.

The Black Hunter on
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Jam and others I sent stuff too, Have you gotten that thing I sent you?

Librarian's ghost on
    (Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    EinEin CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Jam and others I sent stuff too, Have you gotten that thing I sent you?

Not yet. :(

Ein on
  • Options
    Anime OwnsAnime Owns Registered User regular
    edited August 2007

Backpack timeline:

backpacks2.jpg

How many RT backpacks do you have? Or just marine backpacks in general?

Anime Owns on
  • Options
    VoraciousAardvarkVoraciousAardvark Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I may be oldschool, but I gotta admit, the RT reference is foreign to me. Rogue trader perhaps? I don't know how that really represents those packs at any rate. The packs on the far left I have 3 of, the packs in the middle I have 27, and I'm really unsure how many I have of the newer type on the right.

VoraciousAardvark on
    DirectLogo.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    oops, sorry
    Yes, I meant Rogue Trader. The ones on the left. I've got about 30 Rogue Trader Marines that are missing back packs but are otherwise complete. I just thought I'd ask on the off chance that you had a bunch that you were willing to part with.

Anime Owns on
  • Options
    Sharp101Sharp101 TorontoRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    MY STUFF

40k Chaos
    dsc00029tf8.gif

Space Marine
    dsc00035lf7.gif
    Plus I have more stuff lying around....

Tau
    dsc00038dw7.gif

Tyranids
    dsc00040ly2.gif

Random Fantasy
    dsc00030nm6.gif

Tomb Kings
    dsc00031fk9.gif

Ogres
    dsc00032ez1.gif

Bretonia
    dsc00033xx2.gif

Undead
    dsc00036ka6.gif

Elves
    dsc00041ld4.gif

Orks (Jam might like these....)
    dsc00039ok8.gifdsc00043di2.gif

Misc
    dsc00042dz1.gif

I have lots more laying about, so ask away.

Sharp101 on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Holy shit, Sharp, you gotta hook me up with that terminator right arm. The one missing its hand. I've got some of those nid arms you were talking about earlier, or you could just tell me what you're looking for.

Anime Owns on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Sharp101 wrote: »

sharpbits.jpg

Stuff I'm interested in that I've seen in your photos. Also, if you have any of the bits I've been harping on about in the thread, yes please.

I have a bunch of the nid stuff you were asking about (see my earlier photos) and might be able to take requests if you need catachan, chaos or ork stuff, or tank parts maybe. Just ask.

Ein on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Sweet,

I just got home from a Daft Punk concert, and tomorrow is a holiday, so tomorrow morning first thing I'll go over everything.

I'm starting a Plauge Marine army, with some sort of converted defiler, so any sort of amour or parts I could use on that would be awesome. (mani! I want those legs!)

I also need those Nid arms I was talking about (at least 4 pairs.... but I'll take any number of them) and since I got 4 genestealer bodies in my bag, I need heads and arms for them (might end up using normal nid arms)

But yeah, let me go over it all tomorrow.

Sharp101 on
  • Options
    GABBO GABBO GABBOGABBO GABBO GABBO Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    MY STUFF

40k Chaos
    dsc00029tf8.gif

Space Marine
    dsc00035lf7.gif
    Plus I have more stuff lying around....

Tau
    dsc00038dw7.gif

Tyranids
    dsc00040ly2.gif

Random Fantasy
    dsc00030nm6.gif

Tomb Kings
    dsc00031fk9.gif

Ogres
    dsc00032ez1.gif

Bretonia
    dsc00033xx2.gif

Undead
    dsc00036ka6.gif

Elves
    dsc00041ld4.gif

Orks (Jam might like these....)
    dsc00039ok8.gifdsc00043di2.gif

Misc
    dsc00042dz1.gif

I want that Khorne Beserker head and those skeleton horses dude.

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Hey Ein, i found the price of shipping:

$9.20

My own country hates me.

PS: I'll go to the bank tommorrow and send it all out.

The Black Hunter on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Ok,

Mani -
    I would love those Defiler legs, and those Tank Armour Plates you have in your first picture. Anything else you want from me?

Jam -
    I also have this laying around (From when I made my demon chariot)
    dsc00129hu1.gif
    I also have a bunch more ogre weapons (clubs mostly)

I would like those Nid talons you have, and maybe that Chaos Gunner. Do you have any tank bitz I could possibly use to convert a defiler?

Gym - Yeah, I would love more of those talons. Anything else you want?

Sharp101 on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Shaaarp! That would be totally rad, but there's one thing in that photo that I need, and that is the glyph of the ork face in profile. I love that fucking thing and want to put it on something, but I've never been able to get ahold of it.

Of course, the rest is good too. ;)

As for tank bitz, this is the entirety of stuff I have.

rhinoparts.jpg

russparts.jpg

ov.jpg

itanks.jpg

Ein on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Holy Rhino parts!

Two things I see that would like are that oil drum (and more if you have them) and that tread armour in the middle of the same pile.

And Maybe one of those engine things from the Ork pile?

Sharp101 on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    barrels.jpg
    Bunch more of these, as well.

The tread armor is not complete - I used some of it on something else, but you're welcome to what is there.

Ein on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Thats fuck-awesome.

However many you can part with for what you want, is sweet. I'll be using these on all my Death Guard vehicles eventually, so I'll need a few. However many you can part with is appreciated.

Sharp101 on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    So, in total, you want a handful of barrels, some tread armor, nid arms, and one of the ork buggy engines? Do I have that right?

If so, PM me your address. I'm already at work, so I won't be able to get them sent out to you till tomorrow, but I will do so.

Ein on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Gym - Yeah, I would love more of those talons. Anything else you want?

I don't think so (unless mailing one little bit to me is too much trouble for you). That terminator arm is perfect for my Death Guard Captain conversion, though. I've got two pairs of those talons.

Anime Owns on
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited August 2007
    alright, alright I'll get some pics of my bits tonight. YOu dudes have some stuff I want, and I'm sure I've got some stuff some of you can use.

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    So, in total, you want a handful of barrels, some tread armor, nid arms, and one of the ork buggy engines? Do I have that right?

If so, PM me your address. I'm already at work, so I won't be able to get them sent out to you till tomorrow, but I will do so.

Sounds perfect.
    Gym wrote: »
    I don't think so (unless mailing one little bit to me is too much trouble for you). That terminator arm is perfect for my Death Guard Captain conversion, though. I've got two pairs of those talons.

Also sounds perfect. I just wanted to make sure you didn't want anything else.

I'll mail everything out tomorrow.

If Mani gets back to me, I'll mail his out too.

Sharp101 on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Alright, just shoot me a PM with your address, and I'll try and get your stuff out by Wednesday.

Anime Owns on
  • Options
    WulfWulf Disciple of Tzeentch The Void... (New Jersey)Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Oh, one last thing; I could use dark angels robed/hooded heads or bodies, if anyone got these in their bags.

standaingtabard.jpg

Preferably ones without the DA icon on the heads or aquilas on the chests. ;)

I'm only looking for a ton of stuff, apparently :D

Oh, do I have just what you are looking for or what :D I was wondering what in the hell they were.

Wulf on
    Everyone needs a little Chaos!
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Wulf wrote: »
    Oh, one last thing; I could use dark angels robed/hooded heads or bodies, if anyone got these in their bags.

standaingtabard.jpg

Preferably ones without the DA icon on the heads or aquilas on the chests. ;)

I'm only looking for a ton of stuff, apparently :D

Oh, do I have just what you are looking for or what :D I was wondering what in the hell they were.

GIEV!

Any of my stuff catching your fancy?

Ein on
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Jam. What can I give you for that Leman Russ?

Also I've just gotten very confused about what I sent to whom earlier. If you get you're stuff from me let me know if you got the right thing.

Librarian's ghost on
    (Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    edited August 2007

Also I've just gotten very confused about what I sent to whom earlier. If you get you're stuff from me let me know if you got the right thing.

I should clarify that the russ is incomplete - someone gave it to me to use as terrain on bases. It's in pretty shitty shape, honestly - one of the exterior track parts is half-missing. It's like half a breadth from terrain.

I got the termie stuff you sent along, as well as the extras like the metal land raider guns and tau missiles.

Ein on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Whats the best way to send this stuff? just in a bubble envelope?

Sharp101 on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

I should clarify that the russ is incomplete - someone gave it to me to use as terrain on bases. It's in pretty shitty shape, honestly - one of the exterior track parts is half-missing. It's like half a breadth from terrain.

I got the termie stuff you sent along, as well as the extras like the metal land raider guns and tau missiles.

Seriously? I have the parts to make it complete, but what I'd like it for really is to turn it into a partially constructed LR for a factory terrain I built.

Librarian's ghost on

• Options
    edited August 2007

Seriously? I have the parts to make it complete, but what I'd like it for really is to turn it into a partially constructed LR for a factory terrain I built.

If you're interested in it, I would be pleased as punch to trade it away for something.

russparts2.jpg

Ein on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

If you're interested in it, I would be pleased as punch to trade it away for something.

russparts2.jpg

Ok, what do you need. I could send you my whole ork bitz box. Lotsa shootas and arms in it. Anything else? I already sent all my spare termie stuff.

I'm actually tempted to try and repair that sucker. I see it had a lot of damage to that track section but the joy of seeing something brought back to life is worth the time invested. Plus I have a crapload of spare tracks for it.

Librarian's ghost on

• Options
    edited August 2007

russparts2.jpg

Ok, what do you need. I could send you my whole ork bitz box. Lotsa shootas and arms in it. Anything else? I already sent all my spare termie stuff.

I'm actually tempted to try and repair that sucker. I see it had a lot of damage to that track section but the joy of seeing something brought back to life is worth the time invested. Plus I have a crapload of spare tracks for it.

Could you take photos of said bitz box?

And I really have no lack of ork parts at the moment, just marine stuff. Do you have any spare marine stuff lying around that might work for Pre-heresy Death Guard that isn't terminators?

Ein on
  • Options
    South hostSouth host I obey without question Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Hey Jam, I got your stuff today.

South host on
    Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
  • Options
    edited August 2007

If Mani gets back to me, I'll mail his out too.

Gets back to you what?

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Ok,

Mani -
    I would love those Defiler legs, and those Tank Armour Plates you have in your first picture. Anything else you want from me?

Oh this.
    No, nothing else. PM inbound.

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Your Box is full. I'll try to send you my address again later today.

Sharp101 on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

russparts2.jpg

Could you take photos of said bitz box?

And I really have no lack of ork parts at the moment, just marine stuff. Do you have any spare marine stuff lying around that might work for Pre-heresy Death Guard that isn't terminators?

I have to get to work at the moment but I'll get a picture when I get back. In my SM box I might have a number of the heresy era studded shoulder pads and I should have quite a few of the beaky helmets.

Librarian's ghost on

• Options
    edited August 2007
    Okay, I promised pictures, so here dey are!

I'll have to look again Ein, one of the (mislabeled) robed guys has a logo on it, but would probably come off pretty easy with some sanding/drem. action...

Do you still have the sprue with the toxin sacs and devourers on it? I can never have enough Toxin Sacs :D, and would be glad to toss those dudes at you for that sprue <_<

Wulf on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    You're going to have to give me some idea of what the hell those look like.

megabits1.jpg

I think those are devourers, and I still have them, but what sacs?

Edit: Ah, I see. One sec while I look over your other spoils ;)

Ein on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Yarr!
    megabits1rf3.jpg
    PS. I'm making something Orks will hate :lol:
    <3

Wulf on