As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

BWbits mega bag tradeapalooza

• Options
    Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    holy shit, jam

alright, guys. Sorry about this, but here's a fucking huge dump. 42 images incoming.
    bitz_25.jpg

bitz_34.jpg

bitz_40.jpg

bitz_42.jpg

How about for the Tyranid Ripper, ML, HB, and MM, I'll trade you the two black orcs?

Gabriel_Pitt on
  • Options
    EinEin CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Gabbo: Awesome!

Jam: Sorry I forgot I was going to take pics of my Bitz box. Do you still have that Russ?

I saved you a Russ

But I eated it

(yes)

Ein on
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited August 2007
    holy shit, jam

alright, guys. Sorry about this, but here's a fucking huge dump. 42 images incoming.
    bitz_25.jpg

bitz_34.jpg

bitz_40.jpg

bitz_42.jpg

How about for the Tyranid Ripper, ML, HB, and MM, I'll trade you the two black orcs?

I'm assuming the HB is a heavy bolter, but I'm at a loss for what the other two (ML, MM) are.

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    GABBO GABBO GABBOGABBO GABBO GABBO Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    RANK
    Tell me what you want for that empire cannon so I can mail it out with everyone else's bits.

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited August 2007
    What do you have in trade? You know what I'm looking for, dogg.

Also, I was at the game shop last night. They totally have a treebeard model there I missed last time. About $22 after the discount. Maybe less, I misplaced my slip with all the prices I wrote down.

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    Katchem_ashKatchem_ash __BANNED USERS regular
    edited August 2007
    Anyone got any of those Space Marine/Chaos Marine Swords? I would be willing to trade them for Beastmen Weapons or somesuch I got in a large bitz order from ebay. I might be willing to also trade some IG weapons/heads/packs for it.

Katchem_ash on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    What do you have in trade? You know what I'm looking for, dogg.

Also, I was at the game shop last night. They totally have a treebeard model there I missed last time. About $22 after the discount. Maybe less, I misplaced my slip with all the prices I wrote down.

Eh, I like the normal ent, but treebeard is a little whacky looking.
    I'll dig through my bits tonight and see what Orc stuff I have for you.

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • Options
    Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Sharp101 wrote: »
    50mm I'm pretty sure.

-edit-
    Yeah, like these
    04050j.jpg

I think their 40k equivalent are 60mm
    So you want 4 of these? (I included the smaller bases for scale)
    osaka010.jpg
    holy shit, jam

bitz_25.jpg

bitz_34.jpg

bitz_40.jpg

bitz_42.jpg

I'm assuming the HB is a heavy bolter, but I'm at a loss for what the other two (ML, MM) are.
    The ML is the Dreadnought Missile Launcher in the second pic, then the heavy bolter, and the multi-melta in the bottom pic.

Here are my black orcs:
    osaka.jpg

Acceptable exchange?

Gabriel_Pitt on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    let me check something when I get home for lunch in a couple hours... I think I still have a SM Speeder that needs a front-mounted weapon.

Those black orcs are metal, right? Anything else laying around that might work?

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Yep, those boyz are metal, and the only orcy stuff I've got. I can pass on the Melta, it's the dread ml and the HB that I really want. And the ripper.

Gabriel_Pitt on
  • Options
    WulfWulf Disciple of Tzeentch The Void... (New Jersey)Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Jam, I am revoking your right to tape man! :lol: Just got your bits in the mail, I hope that means you got mine as well! Thanks again :)

Wulf on
    Everyone needs a little Chaos!
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Wulf wrote: »
    Jam, I am revoking your right to tape man! :lol: Just got your bits in the mail, I hope that means you got mine as well! Thanks again :)

I had to make an offering to khorne* just to get mine open.

*cut myself with scissors

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    TAPE FOR THE TAPE GODS!

BUBBLE WRAP FOR THE BUBBLE WRAP THRONE!

Ein on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

I had to make an offering to khorne* just to get mine open.
    *cut myself with scissors

But its so worth it for the re-rolly, shooty goodness that I have received!
    Edit: And for the SUPER AWESOME idea I have for the parts other than the claws from the Old One Eye box I ordered.

Wulf on
  • Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I remember Jam's package aswell.

It looked like something from the middle ages compared to Australia's sleek softened goodness.

But I didn't need scissors to get it open. I did manage to snap those unsnappable red lines used for opening though.

The Black Hunter on
  • Options
    KiTAKiTA Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    I take it I'm about a month too late to buy one of these big sacks of bits, eh? :)

KiTA on
  • Options
    Sharp101Sharp101 TorontoRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Gym- got your bitz yesterday. Thanks!

Sharp101 on
  • Options
    Anime OwnsAnime Owns Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Great. None of them were broken or anything, right? In hindsight, my packaging was kind of cheap and hastily done.

Anime Owns on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Tim, damnit, quit being a fag and post some bits up so I can get rid of this leman russ!

Ein on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Gym wrote: »
    Great. None of them were broken or anything, right? In hindsight, my packaging was kind of cheap and hastily done.

It was all good. I was a little worried something might have fallen out (there were a few holes) but nope!

Sharp101 on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Jam - Your package arrived today! Thanks!

Sharp101 on
  • Options
    The Count Of Midget FistoThe Count Of Midget Fisto Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Please see post #292 for an updated list.

The Count Of Midget Fisto on
    In Low Orbit Over Budapest
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    What country are in you? I've got a Monolith still in box that I can be talked out of.

Gabriel_Pitt on
  • Options
    The Count Of Midget FistoThe Count Of Midget Fisto Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    What country are in you? I've got a Monolith still in box that I can be talked out of.

New Jersey, USA

The Count Of Midget Fisto on
    In Low Orbit Over Budapest
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Blarg. Shippnig rates between the states and Japan are pretty asstasstic. Won't end up being much of a deal either way.

Gabriel_Pitt on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    So I guess this is the general trade thread now.
    I organized my bits/extra minis yesterday, and this is wha I am looking to get rid of. (its all product from various prizes in my local gw/ebay lots/trades.
    I've got:
    Empire engineer (sealed)
    tomb guard command (sealed)
    2 skaven jezzail blisters (sealed)
    ikit claw blister (sealed)
    1 stormvermin box (opened but unbuilt)
    saurus old blood blister (opened but untouched)
    An old 2nd ed marine
    an old techmarine

I'm looking for wood elves, space orks, lootable vehicles and pestilens skaven stuff.

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Well for my bits, I have:

Beastmen Bitz (a lot of those, almost everything from the plastic beastmen set including a couple of bodies to make Gors/Ungors except without bases)
    Bretonnian Bitz (Heads, lances, a few other stuff)
    6 Wood Elf Waywatchers (5th Edition) (metal)
    2 Wood Elf Glade Guard (5th Edition) (metal)
    2 Wood Elf Archers (5th Edition) (metal)
    1 Tomb King on Foot (6th Edition)

Mostly I am look for Space Marine Sword Arms (swords only) and Chaos Marine/Warrior Sword Arms as well.

Katchem_ash on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    oh also, I have a fantasy giant on never going to use thats just missing the dinosaur skull bits, but is otherwise on the sprue.

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    mani

that giant

she is mine

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    mani

that giant

she is mine

It's a fucking awesome model, I just don't think I'll ever be able to fit it into one of my armies.
    what do you have? (also I managed to get a cannon this weekend)

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    get ahold of me tonight on aim, we need to chat

Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    will do

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Okay. I am looking for another Carnifex tail bit. I started scratch building my new project and WOOPS only have enough tail for Old One Eye, and not for Mr. Clamps :(. Anyone have one to trade?

Wulf on
  • Options
    Frosted ButtsFrosted Butts Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Oh man, if this is a general trade thread than I have some shit to get on the good foot with:

FW Tau Baraccuda - Unprimed, glued (not pinned)
    Tau Hammerhead - NIB
    Tau Rhino (Whatever their transport tank is called) - NIB
    Tau Fire Warriors Box - NIB
    Full squad of Tau Rangers in Blisters

I probably have a lot of other shit NIB as well, depending on what my last evil ex girlfriend took with her when she left.

I only want Warmachine crap in trade. Also, I'm willing to sell whatever at a greatly reduced price.

Frosted Butts on
    lion1si5.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    The Tau transports are called 'Devilfish.' And by 'Rangers' I assume you're talking about 'Pathfinders?" (it should say on the blister). I've already got three Hammerheads, but the Barracuda, Devilfish, and Firewarriors do send my interest a'tingling. In a perfect world, what warmachine stuff would you like to suddenly appear in your mailbox?

Gabriel_Pitt on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Okay. I am looking for another Carnifex tail bit. I started scratch building my new project and WOOPS only have enough tail for Old One Eye, and not for Mr. Clamps :(. Anyone have one to trade?

Which one? I have a metric FUCK TON of tyranid bits.
    Like a giant 1 gallon zip lock bag full.

GABBO GABBO GABBO on
  • Options
    Frosted ButtsFrosted Butts Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    The Tau transports are called 'Devilfish.' And by 'Rangers' I assume you're talking about 'Pathfinders?" (it should say on the blister). I've already got three Hammerheads, but the Barracuda, Devilfish, and Firewarriors do send my interest a'tingling. In a perfect world, what warmachine stuff would you like to suddenly appear in your mailbox?

I'm mainly looking for the following Cryx stuff at the moment:
    * Deathjack
    * Bane Knights (Need several boxes)
    * Bile Thralls
    * Bane Thralls
    * Tartarous
    * The Coven

And of course, more bone chickens for the bone chicken throne.

Also, any Cygnar and Legion models would be given a good home as well.

Additionally, I could also be persuaded into taking some BFG ships in trade (Wanting to get my GF a fleet) or Man-O-War (old schoolin' it).

If you're seriously interested, I will attempt to locate and photograph the stuff when I get home.

Frosted Butts on
    lion1si5.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Ok, well, I guess I would be open to more IG stuff (unbuilt most likely) and would be willing to trade away my beastmen force for either unbuilt Space Marines, Chaos Marines or IG.

My Beastmen force contains:

1 x Beastlord (primed white)
    1 x Beastmen Shaman (unprimed)
    12 x Gors (Primed white, 2 started painted)
    8 x Ungors (primed black, 1 started painted)
    33 or so x 5th Edition Metal Gors (got them off ebay so some are primed black others bare)
    2 x Minotaurs (Painted, bought from Ebay and must be stripped)
    2 x Unopened boxes of Gors/Ungors.

Katchem_ash on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Additionally, I could also be persuaded into taking some BFG ships in trade (Wanting to get my GF a fleet) or Man-O-War (old schoolin' it).

If you're seriously interested, I will attempt to locate and photograph the stuff when I get home.

If there is one thing I have, it's assorted BFG ships (IN/Chaos/Necron). Let me know what you're interested in.

Gabriel_Pitt on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

Which one? I have a metric FUCK TON of tyranid bits.
    Like a giant 1 gallon zip lock bag full.

The actual tail, that connects to the base of the fex body

Wulf on