As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Revolution PHALLA] - The Bastilj

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    So then the only real question we have right about now is:

In this late stage of the game, why would someone who allegedly has no connection or motive, save Buzz Buzz from death.

I believe that no one would do that, only someone who was aligned with Buzz Buzz would do that. So, is Buzz Buzz a part of a network of good guys, or is he one of the villains tearing France apart? Unless someone alleges otherwise, I say he's a scoundrel and should be put away like the rest of the scum.

P10 on
    Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Alright Butt Butt, I don't want you jailed tonight. I have a better target(s).

Remember Night 3? That night, MrBlarney, our Chancellor, approved the torturing of Ardor. Ardor was a Bohemian Agent, as we have seen. Now, that night, Blarney was jailed by use of Confidental letters. The question for me is, did MrBlarney receive the results of that seering, or did his successor, Grundlterror? neither of them said anything about the results.

One of those two is Ardor's comrade, and a traitor in the eyes of France. Thusly, I am going to !vote to kill Grundlterror. I hope the free men of France will listen to my logic, and vote to kill MrBlarney. One of those *has* to be a traitor.

P10 on
  • Options
    GrundlterrorGrundlterror Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Alright Butt Butt, I don't want you jailed tonight. I have a better target(s).

Remember Night 3? That night, MrBlarney, our Chancellor, approved the torturing of Ardor. Ardor was a Bohemian Agent, as we have seen. Now, that night, Blarney was jailed by use of Confidental letters. The question for me is, did MrBlarney receive the results of that seering, or did his successor, Grundlterror? neither of them said anything about the results.

One of those two is Ardor's comrade, and a traitor in the eyes of France. Thusly, I am going to !vote to kill Grundlterror. I hope the free men of France will listen to my logic, and vote to kill MrBlarney. One of those *has* to be a traitor.

We never got seering results on Ardor because he was busted out of jail by Niceguy Myeye before he got seered (see order of actions.... the chancellor can only seer someone who is in jail and since items come before chancellor action I have been seered an innocent and was obviously on the good guy network since I managed to let out the aristocrat seer before I died.

So go ahead and vote for someone who has proven themselves to be allied with the good network. It will probably be a great strategy if we want to let the bad guys win.

Grundlterror on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Or not, I've always suspected you so I have no problem sending that vote right back your way.

!vote Dethkok

Also, I think we should give the church some items tonight, they might need some.

Go Go Church folk!

Grundlterror on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Sorry Grundl, but I wasn't a part of your network. I don't really have any proof that you were a part of a good network, seeing as most of the specials this game seem to be dead or jailed. I'll keep on my suspicion, because it's the best target I've got for tonight

So, mind explaining why you want to shiv me, other then "you've always suspected me"

P10 on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Because I pretty much proved that I was seered and on the good network when I knew to release the seer. I'm voting for you now because your vote for me is unwarranted.... although anyone who PrecisionK suspected is probably an innocent because only the insane and weak minded followed his lead. I'd be willing to consider other options if presented.

Grundlterror on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    PsychoCucumberPsychoCucumber Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Ok, I believe Grundlterror, but I don't really think DethKok is evil either.
    I'm gonna Vote Qorzm for the same reason I did before, low post count bandwagon jumper. This is just a placeholder until I think of someone better.
    Oh, and Church!

PsychoCucumber on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    I find Grundl's move to suddenly support the Church pretty interesting. After all, didn't an aristocrat traitor just die? Don't the numbers favor the aristocrats as having less Bohemians and Revolutionaires now? So why does he want to give the Church items now, when the Aristocrats deserve the items the most right now.

P10 on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    I think giving the items to the church has more to do with fostering a sense of cooperation, then with an analysis of the numbers. At least that's why I voted to send it to them. As for Grundl, well, he can speak for himself.

PsychoCucumber on
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Well, think about it. All this time the bloody items have been working against us, nullifying practically everything in transit from the jail to the living. We're gimped. So I !Vote for the Aristocrats

Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Oh Aristocrats!

P10 on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Well what I was trying to do was to see who would follow my lead (as one of the only publicly "confirmed" network members) and give items to the church.. it would be an easy way to see if any baddies were hiding in the prison.

Unfortunately we only got one before you guys called me out on it (which is understandable) so I suppose I'll change my vote now.

!vote PsychoCucumber
    Aristocrats!

Grundlterror on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    I.....what?

That's horrible, horrible logic.

P10 on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Why is it at all? I throw a vote out there... the bad guys think hey we can work this, Grundl is voting for the church to receive an item, people aren't paying as much attention since its nearing the end of the game... lets get the bandwagon started! Then we look at the people who voted for the church to get an item and assume that there is a good chance that person is evil.

I think it's better than nothing. It's certainly the best thing I can do down here.

Grundlterror on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Because it's absolutely impossible that a random good guy thinks "oh, Grundlterror's supposedly in the network, I think he knows what he's talking about" and follows your lead. Really, come now.

P10 on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    As psycho defended himself he admitted to not following my lead. I think it's good enough to follow up.

You have better evidence? You are voting for the person who released the seer.

Grundlterror on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    You released the seer, that's just peachy. Except the seer got axed. And I don't have any proof that you were actually seered, so....yeah, I'm basing my vote on your actions.

P10 on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    How the hell do you think I knew Jester was the seer?

Edit: I'm just baffled how you can call my logic bad (when it isn't) while it's pretty obvious that I was in the good guy network and I had to do something for them to let me in. They seered me night two after I got out of jail because that was suspicious to them (I was the first person to break out of jail).

Grundlterror on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Ok, that is the stupidest shit I have ever heard. I agreed with what someone said, so I must be evil? I believe you're an innocent so I won't try to turn the vote on you, but damn dude, seriously.
    And apparently, fostering a sense of cooperation is not a good idea. My vote's gonna stay though.

PsychoCucumber on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Edit: I'm just baffled how you can call my logic bad (when it isn't) while it's pretty obvious that I was in the good guy network and I had to do something for them to let me in. They seered me night two after I got out of jail because that was suspicious to them (I was the first person to break out of jail).
    You keep saying "I was in the network" and well, that's an easy claim to make because you don't need any proof to back it up. The closest thing to proof you have is that you let jester313 out and that he was the seer.

Which doesn't prove anything. if you were evil, it would make a lot of sense to kill whoever you were letting out.

P10 on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Why are you arguing against my claim? If anyone could refute them they would have by now. Starting a vote to see who hops on is a very common thing. :(

Grundlterror on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Why are you arguing against my claim? If anyone could refute them they would have by now. Starting a vote to see who hops on is a very common thing. :(
    See, that's what I'm worrying about. You can throw a claim around like that and it's quite possible that no one is around who can refute it.

Do you understand where I am coming from? I mean, losing you down here shouldn't be a huge lose, if I'm wrong.

P10 on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Right losing me shouldn't be huge but at this point we can't afford to lose any vanillas.

Plus I'm going to die anyway tonight if I'm not released and since I know I'm not bad you should put your vote on someone else.

Grundlterror on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Well, I know I'm not bad, too, so you should do the same.

Edit: Well, everyone in the main thread is getting pissy cause I voted for the church, so Retract Church, Vote Aritocrats

PsychoCucumber on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Right losing me shouldn't be huge but at this point we can't afford to lose any vanillas.

Plus I'm going to die anyway tonight if I'm not released and since I know I'm not bad you should put your vote on someone else.
    Except being in jail is like being dead for win conditions. So yeah, a vanilla dying doesn't mean anything, unless you were going to be sprung.

And I think a special like precisionK would be a more important spring, then a vanilla.

Anyways, I'd rather kill a vanilla who is going to die anyways, then accidentally axe someone who, if sprung, could be useful to the living thread.

P10 on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Well spoken. Which is why I'm still voting for Qorzm, because he hasn't been useful to anyone.

PsychoCucumber on
  • Options
    Typhus733Typhus733 Yip! Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    !vote Aristocracy
    Don't have much to add right now.

Typhus733 on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Well spoken. Which is why I'm still voting for Qorzm, because he hasn't been useful to anyone.

If I'm sprung I'd rather have Qorzm be killed than me, in case someone can bust me out. I can still be useful to the village.

!vote Qorzm

Grundlterror on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    There's nothing stopping you from helping the village right now. Who do you think in the living thread is worthy of their votes?

P10 on
  • Options
    QorzmQorzm Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Aren't I being executed tomorrow anyways?

!Church
    !Grundlterror

Qorzm on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    I think the living is doing a good enough job on their own. Two nights ago Buzz gets seered but PK is put in jail and Buzz becomes Cardinal? Then he gets the popular vote but survives? This ain't no electoral college something is afoot here. Sure someone could be trying to frame him, but it's safer to put him in the slammer.

Grundlterror on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    There's something we can agree on! Butt Butt is obviously evil. Crazy obviously. Just because it's so late in the game doesn't mean you can't be subtle, Butt Butt

P10 on
  • Options
    edited August 2007

Also, I was helping PrecisionK quite a bit before I got thrown in here.

Qorzm on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Well, we're mostly Aristocrats and non-insane Clergy in here Qorzm, so maybe proving how useful you were in fucking us over isn't the best idea.

PsychoCucumber on
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Yeah, I distinctly recall a certain Cardinal promising us that a baddie would be taken down, claimed it was FWD after resolutely defended him the days before, only to end up with FWD not being a baddie (much to my utter surprise), thus pushing our stunted progress even further back a couple of days.

In other words

:x PK and his posse

Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    I love that avatar Hakkekage... never change it :)

Grundlterror on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Just letting it be known that I am not completely useless.

Qorzm on
  • Options
    Typhus733Typhus733 Yip! Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Sadly I'm not in a position to read the jail thread in depth today so I'm going to drop my vote for !Qorzm due to a lack of better knowledge at the moment.

Typhus733 on
  • Options
    precisionkprecisionk Registered User regular
    edited August 2007
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Yeah, I distinctly recall a certain Cardinal promising us that a baddie would be taken down, claimed it was FWD after resolutely defended him the days before, only to end up with FWD not being a baddie (much to my utter surprise), thus pushing our stunted progress even further back a couple of days.

In other words

:x PK and his posse

Hey I promised bad guys, I am sure there are a few in here. Not my fault this bastilje is slow to kill.

precisionk on
  • Options
    edited August 2007
    Yes, but everyone in here counts as dead for win conditions.

PsychoCucumber on