As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Wanting Culdcept on the PSP

CaspianXCaspianX Registered User regular
I just wanted to shout out a word of advice to Tycho. The folks behind the Culdcept videogames have only made three titles in that series (only the most recent of which has made it to America, published by the now-deceased videogame branch of NEC), so I'd wager chances of seeing a PSP entry in the series are slim to nil.

.... however....

... There is a game coming up called Generation of Chaos (to be published in the US next year by NISA) that seems to have some striking similarities, not the least of which is an uncanny resemblance in the presentation. However, the best way I can describe it is the following:

Culdcept = Child of Monopoly and Magic: The Gathering

Generation of Chaos = Monopoly cheated on Magic: The Gathering and had a child with Dynasty Warriors (with some strat-RPG tossed in the DNA for good measure)

I know you're probably more interested in the Magic: The Gathering half of Culdcept anyways, so this may not be quite what you wanted, but I felt it deserved mention anyways.

Hope this helps (and hope I've posted it in the right place)!

sigv2a.gif
CaspianX on

• Options
    LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2005
    Wrong place. :|

Best place would've been G&T or an email straight to Tycho himself.

Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2005
    We need a big disclaimer somewhere that says the forums are not for contacting Gabe and Tycho.

Raijin Quickfoot on
This discussion has been closed.