Options

Coworker arrested

• Options
    I'd Fuck Chuck Lidell UpI'd Fuck Chuck Lidell Up Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    name one of them banaramahanana mulharginson

I'd Fuck Chuck Lidell Up on
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Franko wrote: »
    I have an advanced learning class. There is a game where the first person starts a story and each other person must contribute one sentence to finish it off. One day it went like this

Me: "There was a beautiful girl who lived in Shanghai"

Student 1: "Her name was jenny"

Student 2: Looks through his dictionary... finds a word and asks my assisstant how to pronouce it and his sentence is
    "Frank rape the girl"
    The kid explains the word to the rest of the class and they all laugh, you know, because we all know how asians find rape amusing
    Student 3's contribution was: "Frank rape and kill the girl'

Now when they come to class they say 'Hello teacher, you rape girl'

do you teach japanese kids to speak english in the JET program?

Raneados on
  • Options
    SephSeph Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Abrahmah Indra

Seph on
    doit.png
  • Options
    RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Killjoy wrote: »
    You guys are getting dangerously close to my last name.

quick guess from another indian guy I know which is amazingly close to the other one

Maharana

Raneados on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Raneados wrote: »
    I have an advanced learning class. There is a game where the first person starts a story and each other person must contribute one sentence to finish it off. One day it went like this

Student 2: Looks through his dictionary... finds a word and asks my assisstant how to pronouce it and his sentence is
    "Frank rape the girl"
    The kid explains the word to the rest of the class and they all laugh, you know, because we all know how asians find rape amusing

he's in china

pay fucking attention

Seph on
    doit.png
  • Options
    KilljoyKilljoy __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2007
    Killjoy wrote: »
    You guys are getting dangerously close to my last name.

quick guess from another indian guy I know which is amazingly close to the other one

Maharana

You nearly got an anagram of the last half of my surname.

Ramana

Killjoy on
  • Options
    AirAir Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    change your title to 'i rape girl'

Air on
    darjeelingshortsig95.jpg
  • Options
    FrankoFranko Sometimes I really wish I had four feet so I could dance with myself to the drumbeat Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    no I'm in China in the 'I'm working here and getting paid illegally' program
    I think rape is funny for asians of all ethnicity though, it's nice they can finally share something to love, because the Chinese REALLY hate the Japanese

Franko on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    phew that is not my cousins last name
    that would be kinda awkward

Air on
    darjeelingshortsig95.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Seph wrote: »

"Frank rape the girl"

he's in china

pay fucking attention

sez u

Raneados on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    no I'm in China in the 'I'm working here and getting paid illegally' program
    I think rape is funny for asians of all ethnicity though, it's nice they can finally share something to love, because the Chinese REALLY hate the Japanese

It's also awesome how many Chinese warlords from the 30s ended up dying in Toronto old age homes.

Killjoy on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    what i don't understand is how could chininians who vastly outnumber japaninites get owned in the face

Seph on
    doit.png
  • Options
    coldbird.coldbird. Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    i don't think koreans really find rape funny

but who knows i don't have my fingers on the pulse of the korean heartbeat

coldbird. on
  • Options
    Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate King of Kafiristan Registered User regular
    edited September 2007

"Frank rape the girl"

You know that you need to blog these things, right?

Penguin Incarnate on
  • Options
    ComahawkComahawk Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    guys I'm beginning to really want to learn spanish

I can add it to my partly-known languages. But in this case I want to become fluent because I can get paid like 2x as much if I am also it would be pretty sweet to see some white british dude just come up and start making conversation in spanish

One of my Chefs was from Uruguay and Brazil. But you wouldn't know it, he has a pale white guy that looked, acted and talked like every other Canadian I know. Then one day he is talking with his dad on the phone. They start in English, move into Spanish, back to English, then to Portuguese... This lasted for like half an hour, I was sitting there amazed. Turns out his is completely fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese... Not only that, he speaks all of them like a native.

Comahawk on
  • Options
    edited September 2007

"Frank rape the girl"

You know that you need to blog these things, right?

You have a superfluous 'b'.

Killjoy on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    japanese friend of mine was saying chinese people only care about money and they all dress and act the same and copy japanese style

and i told her to shutup and she is wrong and japanese style is everyone dresses like the same anime character

Air on
    darjeelingshortsig95.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Comahawk wrote: »

I can add it to my partly-known languages. But in this case I want to become fluent because I can get paid like 2x as much if I am also it would be pretty sweet to see some white british dude just come up and start making conversation in spanish

One of my Chefs was from Uruguay and Brazil. But you wouldn't know it, he has a pale white guy that looked, acted and talked like every other Canadian I know. Then one day he is talking with his dad on the phone. They start in English, move into Spanish, back to English, then to Portuguese... This lasted for like half an hour, I was sitting there amazed. Turns out his is completely fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese... Not only that, he speaks all of them like a native.

tell me the truth

you'd have paid money for him to sit there and just talk to you, seamlessly switching between spanish and english

Raneados on
  • Options
    FrankoFranko Sometimes I really wish I had four feet so I could dance with myself to the drumbeat Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Air wrote: »
    japanese friend of mine was saying chinese people only care about money and they all dress and act the same and copy japanese style

and i told her to shutup and she is wrong and japanese style is everyone dresses like the same anime character

Chinese people all dress and act like KOREAN people

Franko on
  • Options
    edited September 2007

Shanghai Chinese kids are usually awesome.

Killjoy on
  • Options
    edited September 2007

i'd hate to be a japanese guy in japan

"shit do i have enough mascara on, how are my bangs, is this silk dog collar on all the way, are my nails painted"

Seph on
    doit.png
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Here is my post from the other thread if you missed it, it is the reason why today I am VERY ANGRY
    "
    Ill tell you the thing I never bought which makes me the dumbest, which would be condoms. Last night for me absolved into nothing more than nipple licking and akward silence because you never think you are going to need condoms in China with the way Chinese girls act which makes you think its impossible to have a one night stand with them.
    Then suddenly your drunk and out dancing alone and you meet a girl who has been in fashion shoots and somehow you get her home with less than a Basic level in spoken chinese and you have no rubbers and it's too late to buy them from anywhere because you can only trust the supermarkets to sell you anything in China because the late night convience stores seem to only carry nothing but expired products and that's a risk I can't take.
    And son of a bitch fuck
    The End
    "

Franko on
  • Options
    edited September 2007

tell me the truth

you'd have paid money for him to sit there and just talk to you, seamlessly switching between spanish and english

No, not really... Not when I got paid to sit there and listen. I loved that job... 3 hours of work and about 5-7 hours of doing nothing a day.

Comahawk on
  • Options
    edited September 2007

white people all dress and act like black people

lets just hope they aren't caught riiidin dirrrrty

• Options
    edited September 2007
    I'd go mad with no work to do at a job

mad

Raneados on
  • Options
    edited September 2007

mad

You adapt... And bring magazines, newspapers, etc.

Comahawk on
  • Options
    Bloods EndBloods End Blade of Tyshalle Punch dimensionRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007
    Warren Ellis taught me that child molesters leave prison in bags.

Thanks Warren Ellis!

Bloods End on
  • Options
    edited September 2007

mad

You adapt... And bring dirty magazines, dirty the newspapers, etc.

fixed

• Options
    edited September 2007

one thing i like about black fashion is they are dipping back to the 20's-40's in some things

i really like those fancy hats why are hats so out of fashion now

i guess cause of emo hair

Seph on
    doit.png
  • Options
    edited September 2007

one thing i like about black fashion is they are dipping back to the 20's-40's in some things

you mean the cool golf hats?

i have one of those

i wish it was solid black though. that is the only color that looks good as a hat on me

• Options
    LeliLeli __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2007
    Two girls came onto my ride today wearing kimonos. That was a little weird.

Leli on
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    I still got some decent 3rd base action and i wanted to make this comment that that was the first time I've done anything sexual while speaking another language, and it is the most awesome thing ever, if you only know one language hurry and learn another and use it in a sexual situation, it is so much coolness.

Franko on
  • Options
    edited September 2007

i have one of those

i wish it was solid black though. that is the only color that looks good as a hat on me

no no i mean like the 1020's swank gangster hats like frank sinatra used to wear

Seph on
    doit.png
  • Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    edited September 2007

i have one of those

no no i mean like the 1020's swank gangster hats like frank sinatra used to wear

Man everything was better in the forties

The architecture was cooler, the clothes were cooler, the guns were cooler, and gang lords shot each other up in broad daylight and the public brought popcorn and watched

Olivaw on
    signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Olivaw wrote: »

i have one of those

Man everything was better in the forties

The architecture was cooler, the clothes were cooler, the guns were cooler, and gang lords shot each other up in broad daylight and the public brought popcorn and watched

you got to call women broads and dames

DAMES YOU CRAZY DAMES

i mean it's so much better than bitch or bitches

yeah i like the architecture too

i liked where humanity was then their vision its like we gave up on doing things BIG and with STYLE and was like hey

cereal straws

instead of fucking cookies and milk yeah

yeah lets waste money on that instead of a huge statue the size of a mountain with a sword in it

i miss statues

GIANT WOOSH YEAH LOOK AT IT THOSE ARE GOLD BREASTS

NIPPLES THE SIZE OF THREE GROWN MEN

Seph on
    doit.png
  • Options
    BelruelBelruel NARUTO FUCKS Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    i would pay to see a nipple that large on a statue.

this is not an invitation for ugly tits.

Belruel on
    vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Options
    scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    The opposite of pedophilia in this case

but guys, if I bone a 33 year old does that make me weird? She has an amazing body, so I'm pretty sure I'm okay with this.

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    Me Too!Me Too! __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2007
    No, man.
    Don't feel weird. Feel awesome.

Me Too! on
  • Options
    BelruelBelruel NARUTO FUCKS Registered User regular
    edited September 2007
    get on that if you can, i bet she knows all sort of things to teach a dapper young lad.

Belruel on
    vmn6rftb232b.png
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    The opposite of pedophilia in this case

but guys, if I bone a 33 year old does that make me weird? She has an amazing body, so I'm pretty sure I'm okay with this.

just bone her and shutup about it already

Seph on
    doit.png