As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

WootOff v5: Electric Stuff You Don't Needaloo

Sgt EversmanSgt Eversman Registered User regular
edited October 2007 in Social Entropy++
WOOTOFF


Start your coffeemakers

www.woot.com

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.

Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the outcome.
Sgt Eversman on
«1

Posts

  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited October 2007
    can we not have these threads any more?

    nobody fucking cares that you can get a Harbron 512mb mp3 player for a nickel and a wish.

    Rankenphile on
    8406wWN.png
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited October 2007
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

    [Deleted User] on
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    threadless sale threads

    They had a Back to School sale with all t-shirts for $10.

    I still haven't gotten the shirts from that sale yet. *sigh*

    DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2007
    OMG GUYS I WANT A BAG OF CARROTS WHEN WILL THEY HAVE THE BAG OF CARROTS

    Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    ZephyrZephyr Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    threadless sale threads

    threadless sux, fullbleed rox

    Zephyr on
    16kakxt.jpg
  • Options
    potatoepotatoe Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    you spin me right round, baby
    right round like a record, baby
    right round, round, round

    potatoe on
  • Options
    AirAir Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    pff

    Air on
    darjeelingshortsig95.jpg
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Druhim wrote: »
    OMG GUYS I WANT A BAG OF CARROTS WHEN WILL THEY HAVE THE BAG OF CARROTS

    I am going to murder you with a bag of carrots.

    They shall be forced into every bodily orifice you have until you have ceased breathing.

    DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    In Canada carrots come in boxes.

    Meissnerd on
  • Options
    Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to. Philosophy: Stoicism. Politics: Democratic SocialistRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2007
    I got an ipod from woot that keeps fucking up.

    Munkus Beaver on
    Humor can be dissected as a frog can, but dies in the process.
  • Options
    SilmarilSilmaril Mr Ha Ha Hapless. Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    Druhim wrote: »
    OMG GUYS I WANT A BAG OF CARROTS WHEN WILL THEY HAVE THE BAG OF CARROTS

    I am going to murder you with a bag of carrots.

    They shall be forced into every bodily orifice you have until you have ceased breathing.

    Hot.

    Silmaril on
    t9migZb.jpg
  • Options
    NekroNekro Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I got an ipod from woot that keeps fucking up.


    I got an iPod from Best Buy that keeps fucking up, I don't really see your point.

    I just soft reset it and everything is a-okay.

    Nekro on
    gantclap.gif
  • Options
    Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to. Philosophy: Stoicism. Politics: Democratic SocialistRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2007
    Nekro wrote: »
    I got an ipod from woot that keeps fucking up.


    I got an iPod from Best Buy that keeps fucking up, I don't really see your point.

    I just soft reset it and everything is a-okay.

    I'm just saying that it's fucking up like a piece of shit all the time, and it's not to the quality that I expected.

    Had I gotten this from best buy, I would have asked for an exchange or refund :|

    Munkus Beaver on
    Humor can be dissected as a frog can, but dies in the process.
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Meissnerd wrote: »
    In Canada carrots come in boxes.

    That shall be the box that Druhim is buried in, then.

    DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    NekroNekro Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Nekro wrote: »
    I got an ipod from woot that keeps fucking up.


    I got an iPod from Best Buy that keeps fucking up, I don't really see your point.

    I just soft reset it and everything is a-okay.

    I'm just saying that it's fucking up like a piece of shit all the time, and it's not to the quality that I expected.

    Had I gotten this from best buy, I would have asked for an exchange or refund :|

    I don't know if it's just me but every iPod I seem to encounter has issues, I'm thinking once this one dies I'll have to buy some obscure mp3 player.

    Nekro on
    gantclap.gif
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Oh wow, that iRiver actually looks pretty decent.

    Moriveth on
  • Options
    satansfingerssatansfingers Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    i don't know if i'm just really lucky or what but i had a first gen ipod for about 3 years and replaced it with a fourth gen a little over 3 years ago and i've never had a problem with either

    satansfingers on
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2007
    I will say I did buy from woot once. I got a 2 gig refurb Sansa and it hasn't given me any problems yet. I'm quite pleased with it.

    Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to. Philosophy: Stoicism. Politics: Democratic SocialistRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2007
    I mean today my ipod skipped on a song while I was walking to class.

    It skipped.

    This was one of the reasons why I bought the damn thing.

    Munkus Beaver on
    Humor can be dissected as a frog can, but dies in the process.
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    That is a pretty decent mouse, I gotta say.

    Moriveth on
  • Options
    NekroNekro Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I mean today my ipod skipped on a song while I was walking to class.

    It skipped.

    This was one of the reasons why I bought the damn thing.

    What.

    Nekro on
    gantclap.gif
  • Options
    Filler Inc.Filler Inc. Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Nekro wrote: »
    I mean today my ipod skipped on a song while I was walking to class.

    It skipped.

    This was one of the reasons why I bought the damn thing.

    What.

    He bought it so it wouldn't skip.

    Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited October 2007
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

    [Deleted User] on
  • Options
    NekroNekro Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Nekro wrote: »
    I mean today my ipod skipped on a song while I was walking to class.

    It skipped.

    This was one of the reasons why I bought the damn thing.

    What.

    He bought it so it wouldn't skip.

    What as in how does an iPod skip.

    Nekro on
    gantclap.gif
  • Options
    SilmarilSilmaril Mr Ha Ha Hapless. Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    okay so why is there a dpi rating on a mouse

    i thought that only applied to printers

    It measures how accurate it is at tracking movement.

    Silmaril on
    t9migZb.jpg
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    What, they're selling Zunes for $100 there. Dang, I am seriously tempted to get one.

    Moriveth on
  • Options
    Filler Inc.Filler Inc. Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Nekro wrote: »
    Nekro wrote: »
    I mean today my ipod skipped on a song while I was walking to class.

    It skipped.

    This was one of the reasons why I bought the damn thing.

    What.

    He bought it so it wouldn't skip.

    What as in how does an iPod skip.

    I had it happen before.

    Filler Inc. on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited October 2007
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

    [Deleted User] on
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Can that light get turned off?

    DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    so really its just something to make the mouse seem better

    can you really tell the difference between the accuracy of optical mice

    I can, because I am just damn good.

    Moriveth on
  • Options
    NekroNekro Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    Can that light get turned off?

    I think the little article is bitching about how it can't.

    Nekro on
    gantclap.gif
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited October 2007
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

    [Deleted User] on
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Moriveth wrote: »
    so really its just something to make the mouse seem better

    can you really tell the difference between the accuracy of optical mice

    I can, because I am just damn good.
    how much game fuel do you crank

    I'm chugging, charging, and cranking, all at the same time.

    Moriveth on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited October 2007
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

    [Deleted User] on
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    I bought another case of Game Fuel because it was $2.99 at Target.

    God help me.

    DarkPrimus on
  • Options
    Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to. Philosophy: Stoicism. Politics: Democratic SocialistRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2007
    You know what happens when a CD skips? That's what happened on the Ipod.

    Munkus Beaver on
    Humor can be dissected as a frog can, but dies in the process.
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Seriously guys the Zune for $100 isn't a bad deal at all.

    I mean it's refurbished, but still

    Moriveth on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] regular
    edited October 2007
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

    [Deleted User] on
  • Options
    Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to. Philosophy: Stoicism. Politics: Democratic SocialistRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2007
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    I bought another case of Game Fuel because it was $2.99 at Target.

    God help me.

    3 bucks for 12 cans sounds like a good price for that shit.

    25 cents a pop

    Munkus Beaver on
    Humor can be dissected as a frog can, but dies in the process.
  • Options
    SilmarilSilmaril Mr Ha Ha Hapless. Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    I bought another case of Game Fuel because it was $2.99 at Target.

    God help me.

    even He can't save you now.

    Silmaril on
    t9migZb.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.