As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Quicker on the [chat]

1505152535456»

• Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Gentlemen I am about to go purchase fast food.

The available options are Taco Bell, Wendy's, McDonald's, KFC, and Hardee's.

I require your input.
    Wendy's.

Baconator.

Now.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Richy wrote: »
    So the girl hasn't contacted me in any way, shape or form since last Wednesday. Until then she called me every day. Since then, not a call, Facebook message or text message. She also doesn't pick up when I call her, and deleted a post from me from her wall. She gave me no explanation for this sudden behaviour.

I have no idea how, but I seem to have completely ruined my friendship with her.

[chat], you may now laugh at me and say "I told you so".

What did the chat tell you to do/ not do? I can't laugh and say "I told you so" until I'm properly informed.

Also, that sucks, dude.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    SamiSami Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Richy did you send her that message on facebook we so vehemently urged you not to?

-edit- beat'd

Sami on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Sami wrote: »
    Richy did you send her that message on facebook we so vehemently urged you not to?

-edit- beat'd
    No, I didn't!

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2007
    Well, I'm sure you did something equally goofy.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    SamiSami Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    So what did you do?

Sami on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    Or much worse, to go from calling every day to zero in one shot.

I just wish I knew what it was, and how to fix it.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited October 2007

Any mutual friends you could contact?

Aldo on
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited October 2007

I require your input.
    You make me want to send you food. That is depressing.

Quid on
  • Options
    JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    What happened wednesday then? Was that the bar?

@Salv: KFC

JPants on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited October 2007
    Aldo wrote: »

I don't think he should expand the number of people that know about this. They're liable to start avoiding him too.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited October 2007

I'm friends with one guy she's good friends with. But that would be pointless; she's a very private person. Whatever she has against me, she won't tell anyone else.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    stiliststilist Registered User regular
    edited October 2007

I require your input.
    Eh, Wendy’s.

stilist on
    I poop things on my site and twitter
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    JPants wrote: »
    What happened wednesday then? Was that the bar?

@Salv: KFC
    Yeah, it was the bar, then her strange Facebook message to which I over-reacted a bit, then tried to cool down.

EDIT: That's one of the many things I don't get here. She wrote me a Facebook message, maybe odd but still a kinda nice one, after the bar, in which she said she'll call me. So it can't be something I did there. But since then, nothing. Even if I say that she didn't like my reaction, this complete cut-off seems exagerated in response to a Facebook message.

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    stilist wrote: »

I require your input.
    Eh, Wendy’s.

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    The best thing you can do is ignore her/put her out of your mind. She obviously wants some space and the only thing yo ucan do is give it to her. Let her come back on her own terms, even if it's a year down the road when she randomly calls you (it happens, trust me). If it helps, villifier her in your mind and tell yourself you're better off.

The point is: This battle is done. retreat, regroup, and move on to the next fight on another front.

JPants on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Send her flowers.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    Salvation122Salvation122 Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Quid wrote: »

I require your input.
    You make me want to send you food. That is depressing.

Well I mean normally I'd have a turkey sandwich or something but we're out of bread and the drive to the grocery store is longer than it is to Wendy's and I am "grarr give Sal food now"

I was actually down near you last weekend, should have seen if you wanted to snag a drink or something.

Salvation122 on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    I think my washing machine is chewing up my clothes. I should probably quit overloading it.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Salvation, I'd go for KFC, best of that selection.

Leitner on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Leitner wrote: »
    You must hate him.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Yeah, it was the bar, then her strange Facebook message to which I over-reacted a bit, then tried to cool down.

EDIT: That's one of the many things I don't get here. She wrote me a Facebook message, maybe odd but still a kinda nice one, after the bar, in which she said she'll call me. So it can't be something I did there. But since then, nothing. Even if I say that she didn't like my reaction, this complete cut-off seems exagerated in response to a Facebook message.
    Would it be silly to think that she understands that you never stopped loving her? If she's anything like the girls I've dated they don't mind being friends as long as they can be sure that you don't have any feelings for them.

*edit: and that she's stepping away from you now either because she wants you to get over her or because she doesn't like you any more?

Aldo on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Would it be silly to think that she understands that you never stopped loving her? If she's anything like the girls I've dated they don't mind being friends as long as they can be sure that you don't have any feelings for them.

*edit: and that she's stepping away from you now either because she wants you to get over her or because she doesn't like you any more?
    That's a good question. We never talked about it again since last August, but back when we did talk about it she said that her feelings for someone don't turn on and off overnight. So if she extends the same reasoning to me, she should expect me to still have feelings for her. If she didn't... then that might be it :?

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2007

It's probably because she doesn't want to end up in giant jar in his basement.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    LeitnerLeitner Registered User regular
    edited October 2007
    Leitner wrote: »
    You must hate him.

It does some pretty reasonable spicy chicken and chips. Hardly something you want to eat every day, but once in a while it's good for a change.

Leitner on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    That's a good question. We never talked about it again since last August, but back when we did talk about it she said that her feelings for someone don't turn on and off overnight. So if she extends the same reasoning to me, she should expect me to still have feelings for her. If she didn't... then that might be it :?
    idk. Maybe she thought that you'd be over her by now. Maybe she's just pissed off, maybe she understands that in order to get over someone, that they shouldn't see each other alone so god damned often. ._.;

Aldo on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    He can make perfume out of her. :D

Aldo on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    The smell of sexual frustration.

stilist on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    iTunes’ CoverFlow doesn’t work so well with larger libraries.

stilist on
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    If I had her in a giant jar in my basement, I wouldn't be sexually frustrated... :P

Richy on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    If I had her in a giant jar in my basement, I wouldn't be sexually frustrated... :P
    Maybe she's been reading your PA posts.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited October 2007
    20000703h.jpg

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.