As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Team Fortress 2

• Options
    WrenWren ninja_bird Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    sounds like you need to upgrade your 360

Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
  • Options
    SithDrummerSithDrummer Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    That's a spoon
    I see you've played knoifey-spooney before.

SithDrummer on
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Seriously. Valve totally fucked the theme of the sniper. I know hes supposed to be Australian but he fails so hard, he says some things Aussies would in your stereotypical views and I would be cool with that if they didn't make him say stereotypically British things as well, damn. Why didn't they just let me do his voice.

I can't believe your complaining about stereotypes in a cartoonish game when the Aussie is no way the worst caricature in the game.

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    stimtokolosstimtokolos Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    AHH! wrote: »
    Seriously. Valve totally fucked the theme of the sniper. I know hes supposed to be Australian but he fails so hard, he says some things Aussies would in your stereotypical views and I would be cool with that if they didn't make him say stereotypically British things as well, damn. Why didn't they just let me do his voice.

dude.. all of the characters are stereotypes.

But at least they don't fail at being what they tried to be. E: Like I said I'm cool with them being stereotypes, they just couldn't decide where he was from.

E2: Hes just so clearly split to me it makes me cry. Its probably because I am Australian. If he was completely in my image I would love him. As Paul Hogan rocks it up, but the sniper was so close to me wanting his pixelated babies, but then he said god save the queen.

stimtokolos on
  • Options
    bentbent Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Maybe it's because eastern Australia was claimed by the British in 1770 and populated through penal colonisation and he's just true to his roots

bent on
    sig1.png
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    tasteofspy.jpg

Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
  • Options
    KadithKadith Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    i love you wren

Kadith on
    zkHcp.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    bent wrote: »
    Maybe it's because eastern Australia was claimed by the British in 1770 and populated through penal colonisation and he's just true to his roots

I'll buy that, considering we had a referendum to see if we wanted to become ... uhh... I forget what the correct term is but we would've had a president rather than a Governer General and the Queen I think.

Yep, that vote failed because people suck, I bet we wouldn't have shitty internet if that vote passed.

stimtokolos on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Kadith wrote: »
    i love you wren

understandable

Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Wren wrote: »
    tasteofspy.jpg

whut

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    ZephyrZephyr Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Goatmon wrote: »
    tasteofspy.jpg

whut

that is the taste

of a liar

Zephyr on
    16kakxt.jpg
  • Options
    Mr. Henry BemisMr. Henry Bemis God is love Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    hearing 'sehntreh down!' is the most heart wrenching part of TF2

Mr. Henry Bemis on
    Nothing is true; Everything is permitted
  • Options
    Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    edited November 2007

I'll buy that, considering we had a referendum to see if we wanted to become ... uhh... I forget what the correct term is but we would've had a president rather than a Governer General and the Queen I think.

Yep, that vote failed because people suck, I bet we wouldn't have shitty internet if that vote passed.
    I'm pretty sure your government would be just as soul-crushingly incompetent whether or not you have a governor-general.

Der Waffle Mous on
    Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
  • Options
    ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    That's not a knife, it's a Kukri.

kukri.jpg

Artreus on
    http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options
    DislexicDislexic Creepy Uncle Bad Touch Your local playgroundRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    no
    no
    no
    no

my thoughts exactly

Dislexic on
    batsig.jpg
  • Options
    DislexicDislexic Creepy Uncle Bad Touch Your local playgroundRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    hearing 'sehntreh down!' is the most heart wrenching part of TF2

Except for the AARRRGRRAAAGRRAAAAAAHHH of heavies getting sniped.

Dislexic on
    batsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2007

I'm pretty sure your government would be just as soul-crushingly incompetent whether or not you have a governor-general.

To be honest, no. Once we had a Government elected and the Governer General fired him. If I had been alive then, I would've been pissed. Maybe I was alive, but I don't think I was. I can't remember the exact circumstances as I never really paid much attention in the class where I learned that, nor do I listen to my parents when they talk about politics because there is enough rage already here.

stimtokolos on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    House wrote:
    You have the queen on your money. Your British.

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    PotUPotU __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    Well, some of you fine lads should join a gay and happy round of Team Fortress 2.

PotU on
    2mong9u.jpg
  • Options
    Calamity JaneCalamity Jane That Wrong Love Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    PotU wrote: »
    Well, some of you fine lads should join a gay and happy round of Team Fortress 2.

man fuck it let's do this

Calamity Jane on
    twitter https://twitter.com/mperezwritesirl michelle patreon https://www.patreon.com/thatwronglove michelle's comic book from IMAGE COMICS you can order http://a.co/dn5YeUD
  • Options
    MonkeybombMonkeybomb Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I'm going to play after I bathe my dog. This is likely not a euphemism.

Monkeybomb on
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Triplemonkeybom
    monkeysig-1.jpg
  • Options
    BigtimesBigtimes United StatesRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Guys. Guys. There's a furry server out there. I'm not sure if they're being ironic or not. Half of them have fox-based names.

Bigtimes on
    5cv9cigg8rwa.gif

• Options
    MonkeybombMonkeybomb Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    machineguncat.gif

Monkeybomb on
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Triplemonkeybom
    monkeysig-1.jpg
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    thats not what the hell

THIS is what the hell

alex.jpg

Oh fuck yes.

I could fill a folder of awesome furry stuff, purely from your posts, Wren.

Also.

That's a spoon
    I see you've played knoifey-spooney before.

I love you guys.

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    im gonna play, you guys should all be playing

Barcardi on
  • Options
    Digger DudeDigger Dude Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Any other engineers develop an attachment to your sentries. I normaly switch my turret positions around like a good engy but somtimes, after it just survived a huge enemy rush with the thing it makes me sad to have to push the big red button.

Digger Dude on
  • Options
    AHH!AHH! Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I don't get attached to my sentry guns because I'm an offensive engineer

AHH! on
  • Options
    The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository Bawstan New EnglandRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007

Watch that potty mouth Mister.

The Otaku Suppository on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    spy is sucking my dong

AHH! on
  • Options
    edited November 2007

This still happens when I'm on the offensive. When my little level one turret kills a buch of dudes en route to our point I feel so proud of it. I'm all like "did you see what my little gun to that heavy". I tend to patch it up when I'm done out of affection, even though I know it will die to the next guy who comes along.

Digger Dude on
  • Options
    The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository Bawstan New EnglandRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    After playing quite a bit with Flint, Pip, and Fari I'm somewhat curious at this point as to how Team SE on the 360 would stack up against Team SE on PC.

The Otaku Suppository on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    I think you got problems mang

AHH! on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    After playing quite a bit with Flint, Pip, and Fari I'm somewhat curious at this point as to how Team SE on the 360 would stack up against Team SE on PC.

Oh man. We could all just be snipers and take them out

AHH! on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    I don't care what you say you'll never take gunny away from me.

NO ONE UNDERSTANDS OUR LOVE!

Digger Dude on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    I can imagine you switching teams to scream at the spy that sapped your stuff

AHH! on
  • Options
    edited November 2007

Oh man. We could all just be snipers and take them out

Sniper circlejerk on 2fort

The Otaku Suppository on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    "Not only did you sap my sentry YOU SAPPED MY HEART!"

Digger Dude on
  • Options
    edited November 2007

Too bad that question will never be answered.

Butters on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    I dunno, I have to believe that TF2 will be cross system with Xbox Live and Windows Live someday. I mean, they're starting to do that already with lesser known/played games.

The Otaku Suppository on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    I dunno, I have to believe that TF2 will be cross system with Xbox Live and Windows Live someday. I mean, they're starting to do that already with lesser known/played games.

I thought the only time that happened was with shadowrun and that was a games for windows

Digger Dude on
This discussion has been closed.