As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chat]ting for equality

• Options
    IreneDAdlerIreneDAdler Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I like iced green tea with one sugar. Call me names and I'll point out that I've always hated pop and still do and don't intake much candy either, about the only sweet things I consume are occasional chocolate, occasional ice-cream, Vitamin Water and iced green tea. And then I'll call you a doodoo-head.

Vitamin Water? How is that stuff? I'm always a little leery of "flavored water." For me it's gotta be all-out sugar water like Powerade/Gatorade or just plain water. I hate the "lightly sweetened" stuff.

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ViolentChemistryViolentChemistry __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2007
    Haphazard wrote: »
    I drink one cup of coffee in the morning, and about a litre of diet coke a day. Is that much?

A litre of cola is bad. Don't drink a litre of cola.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    HaphazardHaphazard Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I drink one cup of coffee in the morning, and about a litre of diet coke a day. Is that much?

Why? Aspartam is yummy!

Haphazard on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    I like iced green tea with one sugar. Call me names and I'll point out that I've always hated pop and still do and don't intake much candy either, about the only sweet things I consume are occasional chocolate, occasional ice-cream, Vitamin Water and iced green tea. And then I'll call you a doodoo-head.

Vitamin Water? How is that stuff? I'm always a little leery of "flavored water." For me it's gotta be all-out sugar water like Powerade/Gatorade or just plain water. I hate the "lightly sweetened" stuff.

They have a green-tea flavored one now. Go buy it and try it. It's like $1.59 here. All of them that I've had are good, and they're a fun way to supplement my vitamin-intake.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    JinniganJinnigan Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    i'm sitting next to the mouthiest mouth breather that ever was

and he's chewing gum D:

Jinnigan on
    whatifihadnofriendsshortenedsiggy2.jpg
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited December 2007
    Powerade is gross.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    gundam470gundam470 Drunk Gorilla CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Elki wrote: »
    Powerade is gross.

gundam470 on
    gorillaSig.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2007

Why? Aspartam is yummy!

Super Troopers.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    edited December 2007

They have a green-tea flavored one now. Go buy it and try it. It's like $1.59 here. All of them that I've had are good, and they're a fun way to supplement my vitamin-intake.

Oh and the one that says "Energy" on it is good too. I like that one.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    WoW players, commence freakout: Dell Special WoW Edition Laptop

Is it wrong that I would buy that laptop and I don't even play the damn game?

I'm sorry, Satan. I love you and all, but I have to say that you'd be retarded to want to buy that laptop even if you were the most obsessed WoW player ever. There are 2 neat things that thing has over normal laptops: the Logitech LCD screen that displays your stats, and the get-into-Beta-forever key. Those two things are not worth the like thousands of dollars price difference between that laptop and a normal gaming laptop.

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Yeah that laptop just screams cash in.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    comic2-168.png

Jinnigan on
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    That comic still sucks.

Quid on
  • Options
    edited December 2007

I'm sorry, Satan. I love you and all, but I have to say that you'd be retarded to want to buy that laptop even if you were the most obsessed WoW player ever. There are 2 neat things that thing has over normal laptops: the Logitech LCD screen that displays your stats, and the get-into-Beta-forever key. Those two things are not worth the like thousands of dollars price difference between that laptop and a normal gaming laptop.

Man, my MacBook cost less than 25% of that and everyone claims Macs are grossly overpriced.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Quid wrote: »
    That comic still sucks.

much like your opinion

l o g i c p a r a d o x

Jinnigan on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    I'm posting from my MacBook. Cause I'm lying on the couch and I'm gonna try and find me a blue skinned girl.

Haphazard on
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007

Man, my MacBook cost less than 25% of that and everyone claims Macs are grossly overpriced.

But Apple isn't evil! :3

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    edited December 2007

Sure they are, they build a computer that doesn't really allow shut-ins to satiate their power-issues because you don't have to devote years of your life to learning how to make it run properly. How dare Apple make a computer that doesn't have to be thoroughly dominated and rigorously trained by an expert sadomasochist in order to write a resume!

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    edited December 2007

You will regret this statement, once you heard the mad cackle of Steve J.

Also, there was an Live update. We have downloadable games and movies! :o

Haphazard on
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited December 2007
    gundam470 wrote: »
    Powerade is gross.

I do keep the fridge stocked with Gatorade, to drink after we play basketball in the backyard. I can never drink it if I haven't been running around, though. Just tastes wrong. Not as wrong as Powerade, though.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I don't trust either of them.

Nor am I a condescending Linux user.

I just don't believe a "good" company exists.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Zen, you punk!

Haphazard on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Hey, I calls 'em as I sees them.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    The stuff that people come up with to bitch about the new Joker in The Dark Night amazes me.

Fucking fanboys.

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    MedopineMedopine __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2007
    Powerade is gross.

I do keep the fridge stocked with Gatorade, to drink after we play basketball in the backyard. I can never drink it if I haven't been running around, though. Just tastes wrong. Not as wrong as Powerade, though.

Is Allsport still around?

That shit was grosssss.

Medopine on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    I don't know that a good company exists but I know that good products exist.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    I was a fan of 10-K

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    edited December 2007

To be fair, though, your system specs probably weren't as ridiculous as that thing, which is built for gaming. I haven't really shopped around much recently, but decent gaming laptops usually cost at least $2k.

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Windows got me interested in programming.

I'm not sure if a Mac would have done the same for me because everything's so user-friendly.

Paradoxical, but I love my Windows box because it's so broken.

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Hey, I calls 'em as I sees them.

<3

Haphazard on
  • Options
    edited December 2007

To be fair, though, your system specs probably weren't as ridiculous as that thing, which is built for gaming. I haven't really shopped around much recently, but decent gaming laptops usually cost at least $2k.

What? People play games on computers now? Fools. They will reap what they have sown, this I assure you. Reap it with their nose.

ViolentChemistry on
  • Options
    gundam470gundam470 Drunk Gorilla CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Medopine wrote: »
    Powerade is gross.

Is Allsport still around?

That shit was grosssss.

Oh god that stuff was 12 kinds of nasty.

Maybe that's why it was so cheap though.

gundam470 on
    gorillaSig.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Powerade is gross.

Meh, when it's the only non-carbonated fountain drink your dorm cafeteria has, you get used to it.

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    What? People play games on computers now? Fools. They will reap what they have sown, this I assure you. Reap it with their nose.

:roll:

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Can you play WoW on a 56k without wanting to kill yourself Irene?

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    WTF? I'm looking through the XBox live movie catalogue, and they've got so much random shit here. Kickboxer 3, 4, and 5? o_O

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    There's actually a thread about that in H/A.

The consensus seems to be yes, but not in crowded areas.

Quid on
  • Options
    edited December 2007

Sorry, I've never tried. In theory, though, the game is only supposed to require a 56k connection.

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Wonder_HippieWonder_Hippie __BANNED USERS regular
    edited December 2007
    Quid wrote: »
    There's actually a thread about that in H/A.

The consensus seems to be yes, but not in crowded areas.

Guy in my guild does all the time. It kills his vent availability, but that's about it.

Wonder_Hippie on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    For a moment there I had a fleeting desire to return to WoW.

I guess it never really leaves you.

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
This discussion has been closed.