Options

[Game Over] Dexter - Miami PD Wins, A killer relocates

• Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Maximus was Dexter.

Frost Mist was Astor.

Obbi is obviously the Ice Truck Killer, and I was told by LAWINATOR that he was Camilla Fig.

I'm also pretty sure that Dexter contacted Doakes, who killed Dexter that last round.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Law is claiming that he was a special who had a 1 time seering.

Everyone else but he and Obbi have claimed major roles.

I just don't know what the hell is going on again, but don't vote me for using logic. That is just stupid.

Obbi, you are damn lucky that Doakes didn't have a kill yesterday, when I told him to kill you.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    The more I sit here and look at what transpired last night, the more it confuses me.

Why did Obbi reveal like that?

I know why. !Lawinator was going to eat the vote because he realized that he PMed me after I went to bed and I wouldn't come save him. Obbi saved him instead.

This is where it is all laid on the line, folks.

The village is now in the position to be manipulated by the baddies, or to win the game.

The biggest thing I can teach you guys now, is to never listen to a thing an outed bad guy says. He can and will tell you anything to manipulate you into doing what he wants. Ignore Obbi and his posts/votes the rest of the game as if he was dead or you had him on ignore.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Stop with your lies! Are you saying that because I'm not some top notch super awesome character I'm automatically evil? Heck man, are there even 17 major characters in the show? There are like 5 guys who are good and 5 who are bad, how do you think the last bit were named?

How can we trust you when you move the vigs around and get people killed? I think you linked yourself to dexter to get him killed.

TheLawinator on
    My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Fun Fact #1 - Obbi was the only one (other than Law) to not vote Lawinator yesterday!

Fun Fact #2 - Lawinator was the only one in the game who speculated that Dexter was evil.

Fun Fact #3 - Spectre is pretty awesome.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    ObbiObbi Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2008
    abloo hoo hoo, my bro got killed even though he was going to stay with the MPD like a tool.

now I'm stranded in a sea of awkwardness

Obbi on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Other people agreed with me that Dexter was evil. Obbi didn't vote for me because I didn't seem like a threat, BECAUSE I SUCK. And you may be awesome, but you're an awesome poopy head.

Also, why would Doakes kill Dexter? Why would the Ice Truck Killer kill Dexter? If anything, even if your guise as Lundy is a sham, Lundy wants to take down Dexter.

TheLawinator on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Yesterday, Doakes told me Dex contacted him.

Doakes fucking hates Dexter. It was obvious (to me at least) that he had a secondary win condition to take Dex out with a vig.

Ice Truck killed Frost because I am now the only network man left and you think you can get a bandwagon going on me.

Also Law, no one agreed with you that Dexter might be against us. You're a liar!

Also x 2, I noticed you tried to get me to arrest Dex at one point as well.

Nice.

I was mildly on the fence that you were evil, maybe an 80%, but these comments made me sure of it.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Dude, if I was evil, wouldn't I be trying to turn Dex to the evil side instead of arresting him?

TheLawinator on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    I am pretty sure that wasn't an actual mechanic; it was only used to save you from death by vote.

You wanted Dex dead because he was dangerous, so you tried to sneak your anti-Dexter agenda to me and when that didn't work, you tried to get the village behind you.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    I didn't know what Dex was up to, in this phalla his role could have probably gone either way. I haven't had the village behind me yet lol...

I still think you had early contact with him, used him to kill some of your opposition, then had him killed.

TheLawinator on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Look, in the end, do you really believe that there would be a Deputy Director Adams role over a Special Agent Frank Lundy role?

That should be the clincher for everyone.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Some of the people's roles were never confirmed.

TheLawinator on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Right...because they wouldn't have contacted any of the networks and/or revealed to the thread that I was a liar.

That makes sense.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Maybe out of fear of you sicking Dexter on them? Since it didn't matter at the time whether you were telling the truth or not, you had control over a killer, until you wanted to get rid of Dex.

TheLawinator on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    So you think someone from the village would let me control the entire game...because they didn't want to die? Especially because that wouldn't have outed me as evil or anything.

You really should quit trying to argue with me while you still have some shred of doubt left on your evilness. You're just digging deeper.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Oh hey, I know! !vote Qorzm

but it is fun watchin' you guys argue, right now I'm in a perspective similar to the Transformers phalla.

and ponderin' over my existence at this point. Doakes you didn't happen to have turned into a killer now that you've used that ability to take out my damn ticket to victoryville, did you? txt me l8r, k?

Obbi on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Ah, right, need to red vote somebody.

!vote Lawinator as Mac has won the argument, it seems.

Also: Now I have to wait on Season 3 like everybody else. This really is a good show.

Obbi on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Also, I would like to say thank you to Free Agent, who didn't reveal to me when 2 days ago Obbi revealed to me that he was Camilla Fig.

If you had come to me, we would have known about him 2 days ago!

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Congratulate yourself for killing Dexter!

TheLawinator on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Didn't Obbi tell you to quiet down?

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    PlutoniumPlutonium Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    !Vote Lawinator

Plutonium on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Nobody tells me to be quiet! I must be heard!

TheLawinator on
  • Options
    PseudolusPseudolus Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Ladies and Gentlemen, I’ve called this press conference here today for an important reason.
    That’s right folks, we have our killer!
    We here at the police department have been torn between pursuing TehSpectre and Lawinator for our investigation.
    But lets look at the facts folks:
    1. TehSpectre has a picture. Same format as my picture. Does Lawinator have a picture of Adams? Has anyone EVER taken a photo of Adams? Didn’t think so.

2. Law has claimed to have used his seering power MULITPLE TIMES!. One-time seering. More like GUILTY!

3. Obbi voting for Law. A declared baddy voting right away? A little suspicious. A little TOO suspicious.

4. Someone with less than ten hits on google made it into the phalla over someone listed on the wiki as a GOOD guy?

5. The only person the Obbi reveal helped was, well, Lawinator. If Spectre and Obbi are the baddies, there was no point to the reveal.

Therefore, I suspect Lawinator of being Niel Perry!
    I say !Lawinator

Pseudolus on
    etrianjw6.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Wooo!

Obbi on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    doot doo dooo doooo

Obbi on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Doo doo doo do dooo

TheLawinator on
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Doo doo doo doOoOOoOOoOooo

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    I'm taking some of you with me :P

Edit: You know that whole cultist thing?

TheLawinator on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Also cocks.

TheLawinator on
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Game Over - Miami Metro PD Victory - Ice Truck Killer Escapes

The squawk and clamor of reporters could be heard outside of the Miami PD’s entrance. Something big had happened. The inside of the department was a stark contrast to the commotion outside, no one made a sound as the remaining members of the investigative unit wondered just how many they would lose in this terrible war against crime. Captain Tom Matthews sent a rift of discussion through the downtrodden room as he made his way around the officers, granting silent nods of approval.

“It’s over.”

The captain said no other words before embarking out the stations double doors parting them wide with an air of triumph, much to the surprise of the journalist waiting outside. They surged forward jockeying for the best position to hear what the Captain would say in regard to the recent crime wave spurned by the Bay Harbor Butcher. Captain Matthews chuckled inwardly, at times like this he often considered saying something inspirational, something prolific, but the only thing that could come to his mind was “We Got Em’” he decided to stick to the script.

“Good evening, I would like to officially commend the men and women of the Miami PD for their fine work on this case. I would also like to take a moment to recognize the lives lost in this great effort to protect our community.”

Silence.

“Now, as you all know the greatest fear in our area has arrived from the tandem of the Bay Harbor Butcher and Ice Truck Killer. The serial murders have managed to stir up quite a deal of foul play in our city and today we’d like to make it apparent to all criminals that the city of Miami will not tolerate their activities.”

From the back of the crowd two officers could be seen ushering a shrouded man toward the station. The man shook off his shroud to reveal a wicked wide grin. Neil Perry was under arrest for a slew of crimes that would undoubtedly grant him life or death in prison and the fame he was seeking all along. He attempted to yell some strange obscenities to the press and proclaim his glory but it never amounted to anything worth recording.

It was a somber victory for the Miami Metro PD, La Guerta moved into Captain Matthew’s position and began debriefing the press on all of the relevant issues as he made his way behind her and back into the station. On his way there was a small bronze plaque posted on the wall beside the images of fallen officers. There are too many names on that damn thing. . .

Then there was laughter, Neil Perry had erupted into a fit. He quickly regained his composure and returned to the thought that had brought him to hysterics with a sigh. . .it was too bad the real Ice Truck Killer finally left Miami.

Roles
    Little Chino – Whod
    Neil Perry - TheLawinator
    Rita - Quoth
    Cody Bennet - Dakero

La Guerta - Pseudolus
    Pascal - Rend
    Lila - Trust

Ice Truck Killer - Obbi
    Sgt. Doakes - Plutonium
    Debra Morgan – Toxic Toys
    Dexter Morgan - Maximus
    Vincent Masuka - Qorzm
    Camilla Fig - FreeAgent
    Astor Bennet - Frostmist

Lundy - TehSpectre
    Angel – B:L
    Ken Olson – Rainfall

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    PlutoniumPlutonium Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    JAMES DOAKES

MOTHERFUCKER

Plutonium on
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    YAY.

Neil fuckin' Perry, though? :|
    Was there any way we could have caught Obbi at the end?

• Options
    edited February 2008
    Plutonium wrote: »
    JAMES DOAKES

MOTHERFUCKER
    Thanks for trying to stab me, you ass. Just because I ratted you out. ;-)

Then you never talked to me. :|

• Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    I do want to see what all the Role PM were.

Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    Toxic Toys wrote: »
    Screw that, I want to see why the hell the networks were crazy secretive. O_o

• Options
    edited February 2008
    Role PMs
    dexter.jpg
    Dexter Morgan!
    By day, Dexter is a forensic blood spatter analyst for the Miami-Metro Police Department. In his own time, Dexter is a serial killer. He was taught by his foster father, Harry, to only kill other killers who have escaped the traditional legal system, or were never suspected in the first place.

Unfortunately in these dark days Harry's code is becoming a little shaky and with Miami Metro's recently hiring an FBI special agent your little hobby has become a great risk. You have a choice. As a neutral you may either side with the criminals of Miami in an effort to wipe out the members of the Miami PD who pose a risk to you. Or you may choose to aid them in their quest to rid Miami of its criminal element. You do not have to immediately declare an association, however, once declared you will gain an additional role ability.

As a trained and experienced killer you have gained excellent investigative skills. On each odd night you may choose one target to seer. On even nights you may select one target to be killed.

Please send your daily decisions and faction declaration to the host and co-host.

char_debra_biospic.jpg
    Debra Morgan!
    Debra, Dexter’s adoptive sister, is a vice cop desperate to be transferred to Homicide. Deb is smart, but unsure of herself, and so relies on Dexter’s “expertise” to solve difficult cases. Debra is totally unaware of her brothers nightly activities.

As a member of the Miami PD you may guard one person from vigilante attacks each even night.

Please send your decisions to the host and co-host each night.

char_sgt_biospic.jpg
    Sgt. James Doakes!
    Formerly involved in special forces work, James Doakes is now a member of Miami PD’s homicide division. While Doakes is hot tempered his years of rigorous training have lead him to develop an instinctual knack for fighting crime. Doakes is the only member of the police force with a blatant hatred of Dexter Morgan and deeply rooted suspicion of his activities. Doakes is a proponent of the term motherfucker

Using your special forces training, you may choose one target to be killed on odd nights in an effort to end the crime spree plaguing Miami

dex-laurval.jpg
    Lieutenant Maria LaGuerta!
    Lieutenant LaGuerta is a no-nonsense woman who is not above making her subordinates feel intimidated. She has a sincere dislike for Debra Morgan. She does, however, make no secret of her attraction to Dexter. LaGuerta was partnered with James Doakes prior to her promotion and the two maintain a close friendship.

As a high ranking member of the Miami PD, each night your red vote will count for two votes. This subterfuge will not be displayed publicly.

bio-angel.jpg
    Angelo “Angel” Batista!
    Angel is a homicide detective who works closely with Dexter during the day. He may be seen as the closest thing Dexter has to a good friend. At the moment he is undergoing a painful separation from his wife.

As a member of the Miami PD you may guard one person from vigilante attacks each odd night.

char_vincent.jpg
    Vincent “Vince” Masuka!
    Vincent is a Miami PD crime lab technician, often working alongside of Dexter. It has been noted that Masuka has a vast amount of perverse knowledge often using innuendo at inopportune moments.

As a crime lab technician, you may seer a target on all odd nights.

Camilla Figg!
    Camilla is the records supervisor at the Miami police station. She is Dexter’s main source of information for criminals who have escaped the traditional justice system. However, she is unaware that Dexter hunts down and kills the people whose records she gives him.

With Miami PDs vast collection of records at your disposal, you may seer one target each even night.

Esmee Pascal!
    Described as a “real up-and-comer” by the captain of Police. Pascal is quickly promoted to Lieutenant. Unfortunately, Pascal is under quite a bit of emotional stress because of a cheating lover. She has been known to use police resources in efforts to examine his fidelity.

As a result of your emotional instability and high rank you’ve managed to unintentionally disrupt the activities of the Miami Metro Police. Each even night you must choose a person to be protected from the vote.

dexter-carradine37.jpg
    Special Agent Frank Lundy!
    Frank Lundy is a high-ranking and illustrious FBI Special Agent recruited by Captain Matthews to lead the task force dedicated to identifying and arresting the Bay Harbor Butcher. Frank is an extremely intelligent and competent agent, to the point he openly relaxes and takes breaks on duty without fear of missing anything on cases. Frank is most famous for his work with high-profile criminal cases including the Green River Killer and the DC Sniper, which has made many, including Sgt. Doakes, consider him a “rock star”. There is a budding relationship between Agent Lundy and Debra Morgan.

Utilizing your astute abilities and reputation, you may switch all actions that target a player to another player. If any actions are taken against the secondary player, those actions will be switched as well.

char_rita_biospic.jpg
    Rita Bennett!
    Rita is a mother of two who is slowly recovering from being abused by her ex-husband, Paul. Debra responded to the domestic violence call and saved her life; she then introduced her to Dexter. She is tentatively starting a relationship with Dexter, but is unaware of how he spends his free time. Dexter states that he 'chose Rita because she’s broken' and fears that if she gets better he'll lose her.

Your son, Cody Bennett is: Dakero
    Your daughter, Astor Bennett is: Frostmist

Astor Bennett!
    Intelligent and intuitive daughter of Rita Bennett. She has come to see Rita’s current boyfriend, Dexter, as a bit of a father figure.

Your brother, Cody Bennett is: Dakero
    Your mother, Rita Bennett is: Quoth

Cody Bennett!
    The young and bold son of Rita Bennett. He has come to see Rita’s current boyfriend, Dexter, as a bit of a father figure.

Your sister, Astor Bennett is: Frostmist
    Your mother, Rita Bennett is: Quoth

2gt5.jpg
    Brian Moser/Rudy Cooper!
    Brian Moser was the older brother of Dexter. As children, both witnessed their mother, Laura, being slain with a chainsaw while they were in the same container with her, where they were both left for three days until the police found them. The officer-on-scene, Harry Morgan, immediately gathered Dexter up and sent someone in to retrieve Brian. While Dexter was adopted by the Morgan family, Brian was left in care, Morgan not wanting anything to do with him because he saw him as a "damaged kid" (Brian suffered severe psychological trauma due to the experiences in the container) and was left in a state psychological ward, where over time he developed murderous tendencies. He Is currently dating Debra Morgan in an effort to get close to Dexter. His favored method of murder involves draining his victims of all blood and presenting their dismembered corpses publicly. This has gained him the moniker of “The Ice Truck Killer”

You’ve returned to reclaim your long lost brother as you are certain he must share your blood lust. You may choose one person to kill on each odd night in an effort to “call out” your brother. If you are selected by the vote you may switch the vote with Debra Morgan because of your proximity to her. You would like to convince Dexter to join you on your murderous spree.

dexter_s2_11.jpg
    Lila Tournay/West!
    Lila is an impulsive artist with a shady past. She encounters Dexter when he begins using Narcotics Anonymous meetings as a cover up for his nightly routine. The two have an affair and Lila develops an obsession. Lila is an arsonist and often uses flames to better her situation without remorse.

You would like Dexter to join the criminals of Miami. On each even night you may choose a target for arson.

dexters02ep01-03littlechino.jpg
    Little Chino!
    Little Chino is not little at all, he’s a very big member of a gang called the Twenty-Ninth Street Kings who uses a machete to kill any witness of his gang’s crimes. For every kill he makes, he has a teardrop of blood tattooed on his arm. Dexter has failed to kill him in the past.

Every night you may select one target to guard from vigilante attacks. It would be in your best interest to have Dexter working against the Miami PD.

Ken Olson!
    A wannabe vigilante inspired by the Bay Harbor Butcher. Misguided, Olson attempts to emulate the style of the Bay Harbor Butcher by killing those who considers criminals.

You may target one person to kill on even nights. However, this person must have at least one vote (other than your own) against them. If Dexter dies this stipulation is removed. Since the Bay Harbor Butcher (Dexter) is your mentor, it is in your best interest to convince him to work with you.

3fz4.png
    Neil Perry!
    Neil Perry is a brilliant, yet socially inadequate computer analyst, who has deep sociopathic behaviour without the will or tolerance to use it to kill people. Neil sees a claim to fame in the Ice Truck Killer and hacks the police database to find information regarding the killings. Neil intends on using this information to have himself arrested as the Ice Truck Killer and gain notoriety.

Using the police database, you may seer one target each night. Having Dexter on your side would most likely sky rocket you to fame. . .

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    B:L wrote: »
    Toxic Toys wrote: »
    Screw that, I want to see why the hell the networks were crazy secretive. O_o

That's what I wanted to know too. That was why I was pushing for people to trust Frost, he was confirmed from day one. TS was being so closed with info that I couldn't trust him near the end.

Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    It was down to the point where Obbi continuing the game became futile. I gave him the option to continue or flee. Were there ever any proboards created?

Oh and please give your criticism since this is my first time. Things actually ended up being much closer than I thought.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png