As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Crazy women and the men who love? them

2»

• Options
    WaxfordWaxford Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Hey man, I was in a relationship with a "damsel in distress" for a year and a half. She was at times suicidal, she would cut herself too... and I don't know I really wanted to help her and make her better, and I really loved her. The painful truth of the matter is that at the end of it I realized that not only is there no point, but no WAY to help someone that cannot help themselves. I don't wanna tell you not to go after this girl, cause I mean it'll be a better lesson learned if you want to learn it from experience, but if your situation is anything like mine was, you're in for the hardest time of your entire life. After I broke up with my girlfriend I didn't like the person I had become, I lost touch with so many friends who couldn't handle my situation anymore, and I was left at square one. It pushed me in a good direction though. Strangely enough I know what I want in a girl so much more after being in such an unhealthy relationship, and I hate to say it but I'm almost positive that's what you're in for. Your judgement call buddy, I wish you the best of luck.

Waxford on
    True friends stab you in the front - Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    Ethan SmithEthan Smith Origin name: Beart4to Arlington, VARegistered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Trowizilla wrote: »
    You get off on trying to "fix" screwed up people; in fact, them being screwed up is what makes them attractive to you. Can you not see how this is a problem?

Not when you are being blatantly wrong. If I misrepresented myself, then, some point in the future when I'm far away enough from this situation to be completely objective about it, I will apologize to you. But that is simply not how I am.

Ethan Smith on
  • Options
    PheezerPheezer Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2008
    Yeah, okay. This is ridiculous now, so I'm shutting it down. You're not interested in hearing anything that contradicts what you want to do, so go ahead and talk to people who won't disagree with you. Don't post in H/A if you don't want to hear honest advice.

Pheezer on
    IT'S GOT ME REACHING IN MY POCKET IT'S GOT ME FORKING OVER CASH
    CUZ THERE'S SOMETHING IN THE MIDDLE AND IT'S GIVING ME A RASH
This discussion has been closed.