Options

PA Forums Ventrilo Server

• Options
    nutseynutsey Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    why o why was i banned.

I didnt even say a word, My sound card is messed up and when i talk it echoes sound so i had "mute microphone binds" ticked => no sound => no me being a bad apple. I didnt make a sound i just sat there chilling to the arctic monkeys and listening to some friends from across the pond....

Then i get banned out of the BLUE. Reason being : pa forum members only....

I'm no fancy big city lawyer but this looks to me like this is the pa forum, and I'm no fancy big city lawyer but this looks to me like I'm a member. As i may have said before I'm no fancy big city lawyer but that ban was lame and i should be unbanned. :[

nutsey on
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited January 2007
    If you have questions or concerns about being muted, kicked or banned from the server, PM a server mod (not a forum mod, aside from myself). This thread is not the place to discuss Ventrilo server punishments.

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Mai-KeroMai-Kero Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    nutsey wrote:
    why o why was i banned.

I didnt even say a word, My sound card is messed up and when i talk it echoes sound so i had "mute microphone binds" ticked => no sound => no me being a bad apple. I didnt make a sound i just sat there chilling to the arctic monkeys and listening to some friends from across the pond....

Then i get banned out of the BLUE. Reason being : pa forum members only....

I'm no fancy big city lawyer but this looks to me like this is the pa forum, and I'm no fancy big city lawyer but this looks to me like I'm a member. As i may have said before I'm no fancy big city lawyer but that ban was lame and i should be unbanned. :[

I'm no fancy big city lawyer but every one of your posts on the forums have been asking why you were banned.

For the record, your friend was being a tool, and you were clearly communicating with him through comments.

Mai-Kero on
  • Options
    nutseynutsey Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    whaaaat.... he said "hi nutsey" in his comment and i put "hi deb".

Im no fancy big city lawyer but im still a forum member and i didnt break the rules so the banning is crazy like hooch from scrubs

nutsey on
  • Options
    LavaKnightLavaKnight Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Damn you're annoying. Drop the lawyer schtick, ok? It's not all that endearing.

LavaKnight on
  • Options
    Captain KCaptain K Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    You're a forum member because you signed up to complain about being banned from the Ventrilo server. You had fun with your free, trollish ride and now it's over. You're never getting unbanned from the Vent server, ever, and if you make another post to complain about that I'll ban your forum account.

Now go away and never come back.

Captain K on
  • Options
    thegloamingthegloaming Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Captain K wrote:
    You're a forum member because you signed up to complain about being banned from the Ventrilo server. You had fun with your free, trollish ride and now it's over. You're never getting unbanned from the Vent server, ever, and if you make another post to complain about that I'll ban your forum account.

He's so dreamy...

donate-baboo.gif

thegloaming on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Captain K wrote:

He's so dreamy...

donate-baboo.gif

I really hope someone recorded Captain K reading that fanfic.

Mai-Kero on
  • Options
    KreutzKreutz Blackwater Park, IARegistered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Mai-Kero wrote:
    Captain K wrote:

He's so dreamy...

donate-baboo.gif

Does it count if the event is burned into my brain? Also, for the 100th time I've said it, we need to have another fanfic night.

Kreutz on
  • Options
    PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Kreutz wrote:
    Mai-Kero wrote:
    Captain K wrote:

He's so dreamy...

donate-baboo.gif

Does it count if the event is burned into my brain? Also, for the 100th time I've said it, we need to have another fanfic night.
    O_o;;; I have the vrf of the original reading. And resonant announced the port to mp3. No further details on that project have been release, though.

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    It's a port, it will have shitty controls.

Captain K on
  • Options
    archonwarparchonwarp Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Captain K wrote:
    It's a port, it will have shitty controls.

Typical of nintendo to charge us 5 dollars for things we could buy at garage sales for $ 0.50 ...

archonwarp on
    873342-1.png
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Dear great Vent admins,

Could we please have a chat room set up for the State of the Union tomorrow? Pwetty pwease? Thanks.

Your bestest-westest fwiend,
    Thanatos

Thanatos on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Thanatos wrote:
    Dear great Vent admins,

Could we please have a chat room set up for the State of the Union tomorrow? Pwetty pwease? Thanks.

Your bestest-westest fwiend,
    Thanatos

State of the Union (Drink a shot everytime Bush says "Terrorism") Is a subchannel of Chat 3 (>:3) If you think of a better name, post it or hop on and suggest it.

archonwarp on
    873342-1.png
  • Options
    MordrackMordrack Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I'm piping the Ys Oath in Felghana Super Arrange Soundtrack currently. In case anyone was interested.

Mordrack on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MeizMeiz Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Mordrack wrote:
    I'm piping the Ys Oath in Felghana Super Arrange Soundtrack currently. In case anyone was interested.

I would like to acknowledge that this shit is awesome and you should get up ins.

Meiz on
  • Options
    No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    I request more people be on vent at 6:30 AM EST.

I gets lonely not sleeping.

No Great Name on
    PSN: NoGreatName Steam:SirToons Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    SirToons wrote:
    I request more people be on vent at 6:30 AM EST.

I gets lonely not sleeping.

Get a job fuckstick.

Meiz on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited January 2007
    What?

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Mordrack on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Man, I can usually tolerate wow.

But if the next couple of days in the chat channel are the same...

Jesus Christ.

No Great Name on
    sirtoons.png
  • Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    SirToons wrote:

Jesus Christ.

I'd like to comment on this. If it bothers you for people to talk about WoW, TELL US. Speak up! We won't be offended, I promise. And we'll move, or change the discussion topic.

SniperGuy on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    SniperGuy wrote:
    SirToons wrote:

Jesus Christ.

I'd like to comment on this. If it bothers you for people to talk about WoW, TELL US. Speak up! We won't be offended, I promise. And we'll move, or change the discussion topic.
    No, because I find people complaining even more annoying.

It's a conundrum.

edit: THIS COMPLAINING DOES NOT COUNT IT HAS AMNESTY

No Great Name on
    sirtoons.png
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    SniperGuy wrote:
    SirToons wrote:

Jesus Christ.

Well it's like anything really. You have people that are into a game that chat about it constantly and people that are out of that clique.

I think we're all mature enough to move to another channel and/or not join one and derail to one specific element if people are already talking about something else.

I remember playing WoW and talking about it. Now that I'm not I'm like, man that's really annoying. What I won't do is demand people stop talking about it because I'd prefer the silence yet comfort of a channel full of people who aren't talking about anything at any given time even though it's something I'd rather see then hear WoW chat. I realize that this line of thinking is rather idiotic and to act on it would be rather petty.

Meiz on
  • Options
    UrianUrian __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2007
    what

Urian on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    foe-twenny son

Captain K on
  • Options
    LavaKnightLavaKnight Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    alright, kick it

LavaKnight on
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    Captain K wrote:
    foe-twenny son
    Ehry day

Mordrack on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    Man, I should really stop posting tired.

Meiz on
  • Options
    player321player321 Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Yay, piping explanation for everyone.

Thanks for the work K.

player321 on
    face.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    so i TOTALLY scored a Bandoliere of Carrots during the archonwarp-off!

It put me in such a good mood that I'm considering playing WoW again (that and I don't have a girlfriend); do we have anyone who plays on undermine on the vent server?

archonwarp on
    873342-1.png
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    Sup.

Urian on
  • Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Urian wrote:
    Sup.

What This Thread Is NOT For

This thread is not a chat channel. If you want to have off-topic conversation, do so in the chat thread, or in a Chat channel on the server itself.

I suppose that rule kinda needs updating.

What with the chat channel being turned into SE++ where they're even more xenophobic than we could hope to be.

Just sayin.

SniperGuy on
  • Options
    XieflowXieflow Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    I'm curious, what time are a lot of people in vent? I pop in periodically now at random weekday nights anywhere between 7 PM and 10 PM west coast, and don't see more than a couple people from the old crew (I've got nothing against new people, I just don't have the time nowadays to learn new people)

Xieflow on
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    Well, a lot of us are in school, and 10 PM west coast is pretty late for anyone east or midwest...

archonwarp on
    873342-1.png
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    SniperGuy wrote:
    Urian wrote:
    Sup.

What This Thread Is NOT For

This thread is not a chat channel. If you want to have off-topic conversation, do so in the chat thread, or in a Chat channel on the server itself.

I suppose that rule kinda needs updating.

What with the chat channel being turned into SE++ where they're even more xenophobic than we could hope to be.

Just sayin.

Fuck yourself.

Urian on
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    Before anybody gets their panties in a wad, let me just theorize that Urian is probably pretty drunk.

Captain K on
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    Captain K wrote:
    Before anybody gets their panties in a wad, let me just theorize that Urian is probably pretty drunk.

I'm going to go ahead and theorize here that Urian did, in fact, get crunk off that shit.

Mai-Kero on
  • Options
    edited February 2007
    Xieflow wrote:
    I'm curious, what time are a lot of people in vent? I pop in periodically now at random weekday nights anywhere between 7 PM and 10 PM west coast, and don't see more than a couple people from the old crew (I've got nothing against new people, I just don't have the time nowadays to learn new people)
    10 pm west coast is around when most peolpe are gone. 7pm is when they start disappearing. You should have seen more regulars, but you have to also realize that most of the regulars you knew are gone.

I was just talking with Henroid about this last night, I'd say we're at about 30% of the old crew.

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
This discussion has been closed.